Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 8. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
I'm not sure to hold eth longer, because I've read the news that the eth plan developer will leave eth. at present the price of eth tends to decrease but if the price is cheaper and continues to fall then I will buy it just in case if my prediction is wrong about ethereum
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
Ethereum is now experiencing not the best of times, but still it seems to me that it is better that it be in your cryptocurrency portfolio
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 09:33:31 AM
For me hold than to sell with a low price or buy more while it's cheap ethereum price will recover soon as we all know ethereum has strong potential save more soon it wil give more profits if the price of ethereum will rise.
Activity: 182
October 16, 2018, 09:33:26 AM
I don't think ICO projects are dead. There are very good projects with excellent marketing. But you need to invest wisely. I also sichtayu that it is necessary to keep the Ethereum he's a great prospect ! Now I think it's a good point of entry!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 09:29:50 AM
At this moment, i don't know because ETH right now is very low at only 200 dollars and it's lower than last year's price, so i don't know what's happening because there are almost no or few good news like a partnership and a big coin using the ETH blockchain so if there will be a big news definitely hold some ETH.
Activity: 980
October 16, 2018, 09:09:22 AM
I believe that ethereum is worth keeping right now because in the near future Bitcoin will grow and pull along all coins and ethereum as well. I am sure that the ethereal will still show itself, Because it is a very strong and progressive coin.
soon or later ethereum price could recovered.we just wait for trigger news come to market.maybe cboe futures trade could be trigger news for ethereum recovery.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 09:04:09 AM
Eth is a perfect crypto for long term hold. I prefer hold it. It is really potential and I bet in will beat ATH in some years. This is a story about your patience
copper member
Activity: 112
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 16, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
Ethereum as for me a great coin for investment and holding now. And I do not see the reason to sell Ethereum. The price is very cheap. And I find it unprofitable to sell this coin now. So I will hold Ethereum.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 08:29:54 AM
I believe that ethereum is worth keeping right now because in the near future Bitcoin will grow and pull along all coins and ethereum as well. I am sure that the ethereal will still show itself, Because it is a very strong and progressive coin.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 08:19:28 AM
You should hold by now ethereum will increase its value by the year 2020 some experts say and eth is more reliable coin to create ATH and it will be more profitable  because of high demand in the market.
copper member
Activity: 322
October 16, 2018, 06:50:27 AM
yes, it is time to hold as it will again create ATH. selling at current price is loss as prices are very low now. i would prefer to hold till the prices not reach at least 1000 usd.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 16, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
Now it could be held but when the run starts it is reliable to trade on ETH that will bring a good benefit as for the ETH and for its holder, I will do it totally.
Activity: 140
October 16, 2018, 05:36:19 AM
Ethereum Classic is on the way to triple digits so if you’re thinking of selling off, don’t. Ethereum Classic has proven to be a rather strong cryptocurrency over the months. The price spike in the wake of the Coinbase listing announcement contributed to reassuring the Ethereum Classic community that the cryptocurrency is a worthy contended. As Coinbase announced that it would be listing Ethereum Classic (ETC), there was an unprecedented positive sentiment in the price and volume of ETC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 05:34:38 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I guess its best to hold ETH because the price is low and there are chance for this coins to sore high in price in the near future. If I have money now its best time also to buy ETH because ETH is a good potential coins next to bitcoin and it is very affordable.
Activity: 490
October 16, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
I think if you believe ATH will become the next star and will make a big profit with you why not, crypto will give you an advantage if you can see opportunities around you. Many people join here only hope to get a lump of gold without knowing what to do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 16, 2018, 05:27:42 AM
At this point I am starting to feel more and more positive regarding the market situation, I am not confident but i see that situation could change positively,slowly.
Thus i think that ETH is a good investment right now and is a short time period hold.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
Yes, you're right now the demand for Etherium is very low, because of this, the price goes down, I believe that investment should wait a bit, or the price will fall further and you buy more Eth, or the price will begin to rise and you just realize that you find yourself in an uptrend and short-term investments can earn, these are the thoughts.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2018, 05:12:43 AM
You really don't have trust to what you have invested. I guess you are still a beginner, if you have monitored the market for few years.
You can distinguish how useful to hold the eth right now and sell it once it bounce back.

Though in the end, it is your decision that matters. Good luck and I hope that you will not loss from your investment.
Activity: 870
October 16, 2018, 05:05:04 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
When the crypto market was not good and Bitcoin became so pricey and depressed, it seemed that all Altcoins and ETH is too. With the experience of the crypto market i still hold the opinion that you should keep the ETH. Because maybe the changes will take place at the end of this month.
Activity: 789
October 16, 2018, 04:57:44 AM
I constantly buy this coin. This is the first coin with such technology. The second coin is the capitalization . On this coin, you can design different projects. Yes, and according to the information, the Buferin has 365k of ETH. I still believe in this coin
Pages:
Jump to: