Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 9. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
In my opinion don't sell now, sir.
And I Suggest you to buy more Ethereum because the price is very down now.
I'm sure you'll get a profit a few next months.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
I would invest in Etherium, under any scenario, this cryptocurrency will not fall more, respectively, it can be easy to save your money, and by the end of the year I think even will grow by 20-30%, thus this is a simple way to make money, or at least if I'm wrong, just to save them for further investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
October 16, 2018, 04:38:45 AM
ETH IS THE WORST TO HOLD RIGHT NOW. For a huge amount of reasons.

But in general, you should not have any coin at all by now. If you still have it, get rekt. And enjoy, this will get much much worse.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 04:34:35 AM
I would not buy this coin, because the situation on the cryptocurrency market remains unpredictable. The price of this coin depends on ICOs, and this industry does not develop.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 04:29:56 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Hold your Ethereum now, because Ethereum will pump soon. Yes, Ethereum price lately gets below to $200, but now it is stable to $200-$300. Stay positive on Ethereum the pump is near! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 16, 2018, 04:05:09 AM
Trading is better rather than holding
Activity: 322
October 16, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
Hold it for the sake of your investments because this time is not the right time to sell it that's really a bad idea. I think holding it right now is the great idea to make more earnings after the end of the year just wait a little more, maybe the market grow it value again just like what happened last year.
Activity: 602
October 16, 2018, 03:28:42 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
before we start investing, don't we understand all the risks that will be accepted in investing in cryptocurrencies if you already understand and understand, of course you will not panic and be confused with this kind of security, with confidence and patience of course
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 16, 2018, 03:14:54 AM
It does not make sense to sell coins at a loss, I will wait for the price that is higher than it is now on the market, I am sure that by the end of this year the cost of the Etherium will be much higher than it is today.
Activity: 584
October 16, 2018, 03:10:52 AM
I wouldn't advise holding him. At least for the moment. Wait until they solve their internal problems, and then buy it .
Activity: 229
October 15, 2018, 07:19:11 PM
Be patient for a few more months. Let's see how the ETH was developing at the beginning of the new year. Hopefully the price will increase. Now I can only be patient because there is nothing I can do to change the current conditions. Now we are in a phase where all markets are like blood. I will hold the ETH for a few more months, after that I will make a decision.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 15, 2018, 07:15:59 PM
In my opinion the best holding choice for now is eth. Because price is really low and i believe that can be pumped easily from that point. 200 dollar is really funny value for eth. and i think we will not see these prices again in the future.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 15, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.

yes you are absolutely right the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin dropped very far from the price at the end of December 2017 and right this is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin and hold until the price increases, but I suggest you do not expect that the price of Ethereum can increase very high such as prices at the end of December 2017 because of the Ethereum price history in 2018 Ethereum prices continue to down and it is difficult to increase, but hopefully I'm wrong and the price of Ethereum will actually increase very high exceeds the price at the end of December 2017.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 15, 2018, 07:09:52 PM
We should now collect ETH coins because the ETH price is now very low, we can take this opportunity to invest in our future, indeed we don't know what the ETH will look like in the future, but it would be nice to invest a little of our money for the future, because if not so maybe you will regret it later.
Activity: 154
October 15, 2018, 07:07:36 PM
I do not really trust ethereum and therefore would not give you advice to invest in it
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 07:05:59 PM
for now I am a little worried about ETH price development which is very bad when compared to the price of other coins, even though ETH is a platform that is widely used by some projects now including payment facilities when participating in ICO, I am currently for investment preferring BTC safer
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
It all depends on your goals, if you expect to get a good profit, then you need to hold ETH as at least half a year until the market recovers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 15, 2018, 03:26:46 PM
Fidelity Launches Institutional Platform For Bitcoin And Ethereum
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/10/15/fidelity-launches-institutional-platform-for-bitcoin-and-ethereum/#1fd7ac8793c4
Fidelity Investments is considered the fifth largest asset manager in the world, offering investment and custody services to 13,000 consulting firms and brokers. In total, the company manages assets worth $ 7.2 trillion.
This is really very big news. I do not understand why nobody talks about this news  Huh
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
I see the further drop in ether currently is a way to force people into making panic sales so that those who are controlling eth will buy all of them and later pump. So keep your Ethereum and wait for its price to recover, so I recommend you keep it. There has been a lot of speculation that Ethereum will reach $ 2,000 by 2019 but all is predictable.

Good price, of course, but now it looks very unreal. I hope we will wait for it, although many analysts predict stagnation in the market for another couple of years.
For example i can buy ETH now less price and sale it in future i can sale it then its price mor .so i can hold it.
Activity: 295
October 15, 2018, 08:41:09 AM
For now it is good to hold ethereum or buy because the price of ethereum is very cheap price buy and hold for the longterm trade because someday ethereum its gonna big price because ethereum is unxpected pump much better to hold and wait because ethereum is a great coin in trading site and profitable coin.
Pages:
Jump to: