Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 3. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
Ethereum is a very strong coin with great foudament. There is no point why it should disappear. There hundreds of ICOs based on it's blockchain. Also the technology of smart-contracts is absolute and amazing. I think that 2019 will be a year of Ethereum.
Activity: 364
October 20, 2018, 12:53:40 PM
wrong decision if you sell it in conditions like this. don't panic, because one day eth will definitely go up somehow. be patient and continue to monitor market conditions so you get more profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
October 20, 2018, 12:40:18 PM
I have very little ethereum in my wallet. But I think that buying it now is very correct. But we should not think that this investment will lead to a very strong growth in a short time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 20, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Even if ICO are not doing well, a large % of all existing projects are based on the Ethereum blockchain. I do not see that change anytime soon. EOS so far not really going anywhere. If anything the current bear market helps cementing the position of ETH and giving them time to address the issue of scalability. So I would keep ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
Please hold ETH, no way to sell.  It is case with all coins, and advising you to hold all other good alt coins if you invested and just wait for good time. I know crypto is downtrending in last 8-9 months, but I am sure it will be back any time unexpected.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 20, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
It all depends on what period you want to buy Ethereum. Indicate a more or less explicit framework, so that I can develop a strategy for you to work with this asset and described to you the approximate actions that you will need to make.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
October 20, 2018, 11:52:12 AM
Its always a better decision to hold ether. If you are not any money problem you should hold ether till it return to its real price. Today or later in crypto market ether will be in a top and best position.
Activity: 154
October 20, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
I would keep ethereum in your place now because it can bring very good money in the future because it is very promising with good technology Wink
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
October 20, 2018, 11:02:02 AM
Well the market are not predictable, so i don't think it will make you gain profit if you hold it too long. Or if you have a high capital on it then hold till the price is rise up again.

Hold it until it reaches at least a thousand. I do not think that $500 is a very good price for Ethetreum. This token is still undervalued. Suppose, we all need to be more patient to wait for the real price of ETH.
I really agree with what you say by looking at the ethereum price at this time it is better to hold on until the price can rise again, I am sure that with the passage of time the ethereum price will rise and for now we must be patient first
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
Well the market are not predictable, so i don't think it will make you gain profit if you hold it too long. Or if you have a high capital on it then hold till the price is rise up again.

Hold it until it reaches at least a thousand. I do not think that $500 is a very good price for Ethetreum. This token is still undervalued. Suppose, we all need to be more patient to wait for the real price of ETH.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 19, 2018, 08:06:43 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 19, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
I personally am currently adding to my ETH investment as much as possible, because I'm sure the ETH price will go back up so I choose the option to hold ETH
Agree that we should need to add eth for our investment coin to hold for long period of time because this is one of the good coin in crypto which has big possibility the value will recover and brings profit to all ethereum holder. Do not waste the time of not buying this eth specially right now the value is deep.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 07:30:42 PM
Holding or not is a personal decision. In my own opinion, I think holding ETH now is a cool decision to make, not an investment advise though, don't get it twisted. My point is because there are great upcoming events for ETH,  heard of Constantinople? A recent tweet from one of ETH dev team gave a Lil tip on ETH Constantinople hard fork, I'm not certain with when  this will be actually done.  In all, do your own research then decide whether to hold.
Activity: 438
October 19, 2018, 07:29:53 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
For me it was still hold even the value of it are slow no one can say when the price of i will rise but one more thing I assure you after this dump season it will became higher again in the future just hold it atleast you are ready when the rising of coin would be happen just trust on the coin and think always positive and everything would take place when the perfect time come.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 19, 2018, 07:25:07 PM
I personally am currently adding to my ETH investment as much as possible, because I'm sure the ETH price will go back up so I choose the option to hold ETH
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
October 19, 2018, 07:17:37 PM
there is no reason not to hold ethereum at this time, indeed ethereum prices have not yet risen, but I think at the end of this month ethereum prices will start to rise again.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 19, 2018, 07:01:15 PM
I think you should keep Ethereum, now prices are falling deeply and ICO is almost dead but in the future everything will stabilize again. You just have to keep the penny and wait patiently when the market recovers. If I sell penny now I'm sure you will regret it. This is my honest advice, good luck to you.
No need to sell Ethereum now. You will then lose your money. there are two options: maybe now everything is good, then it can be worse and not selling now you can lose. Maybe it'll come back and sell now you will lose the money that could make. later when everyone grows up!
If we still believe in ETH, why should we sell it now that we should keep adding to the ETH coin because the price is still very cheap, far from the price increase that has ever happened to the ETH even if we have to hold the coin in the long time, we will enjoy it later when the market grow back.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 19, 2018, 06:40:56 PM
I think now you can sell Ethereum and wait when we still fall because there is a lot to fall, and the market will not turn soon!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 06:34:12 PM
Well, Ethereum itself is good , and store it now I think the best time , and those who have not bought, you can definitely buy
Ethereum is indeed the best Altcoin, that he can survive and he is able to rise again, use the current time to buy as much as possible at low prices and then hold back or invest, I believe Ethereum's future is very profitable. If you already have a better koinya hold for now because if you let go you will lose and when the price has gone up you will regret it, so it's better to wait patiently, I'm sure the market will return to normal and go up high.
Activity: 308
October 19, 2018, 06:12:40 PM
Well, Ethereum itself is good , and store it now I think the best time , and those who have not bought, you can definitely buy
Pages:
Jump to: