Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 4. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 05:52:09 PM
I think you should keep Ethereum, now prices are falling deeply and ICO is almost dead but in the future everything will stabilize again. You just have to keep the penny and wait patiently when the market recovers. If I sell penny now I'm sure you will regret it. This is my honest advice, good luck to you.
No need to sell Ethereum now. You will then lose your money. there are two options: maybe now everything is good, then it can be worse and not selling now you can lose. Maybe it'll come back and sell now you will lose the money that could make. later when everyone grows up!
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
The Ethereum platform should offer new improvements to the community. The Ethereum platform will not grow if it remains stable. Price 200 USD, low price offered. But Ethereum is likely to fail. I'm holding Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 05:28:12 PM
Of course hold ETH now, this is the best ever time to start Investment in cryptocurrency anf of course ETH too.
You can get a big profit when you hold now and sell when price grow up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:26:53 PM
Well, in order to invest, I think this is the right time, because the market is very subsided and at such moments you only need to buy !
Activity: 378
October 19, 2018, 05:08:00 PM
There is still chances of fall in Ethereum as the team is doing near to nothing regarding so many issues which should have been solved long ago. They need to understand that the platform is being used by many other projects and a small issue can cause distress in many others.

In the end, there're people who see all the downsides of Ethereum. ETH may fall down and won't be able to rise. Neither Buterin nor the team will help ETH. That's what I've said for many times!
Activity: 616
October 19, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
Besides making a profit, you also need ETH for your needs in trading. and now the price of ETH is far from the highest price so this is a good time to buy. I don't think there should be anxiety if you want to buy an ETH because this is a very good coin starting from its benefits and also its potential to be used as an investment. ETH is the coin you must have now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 19, 2018, 02:06:12 PM
Ethereum deserves a special attention in times like these. Be clever and decide to hold your ETH. The eth price is too low to be sold
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 02:00:18 PM
Of course you need Ethereum to store due to the fact that the Ethereum , and now many say that is already very low we descend , I think you can buy
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
I think you should keep Ethereum, now prices are falling deeply and ICO is almost dead but in the future everything will stabilize again. You just have to keep the penny and wait patiently when the market recovers. If I sell penny now I'm sure you will regret it. This is my honest advice, good luck to you.

I agree with you, when the price drops like now it becomes the best opportunity to buy, I'm optimistic that the end of the ethereum price can reach at least $ 800 or 4x from the current price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
October 19, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
There is still chances of fall in Ethereum as the team is doing near to nothing regarding so many issues which should have been solved long ago. They need to understand that the platform is being used by many other projects and a small issue can cause distress in many others.
Activity: 336
October 19, 2018, 01:27:29 PM
I think that at the moment you can invest in Ethereum, because I do not think that this coin will fall below what it is worth now, and the market should begin to grow in the near future.
Activity: 214
October 19, 2018, 12:59:54 PM
Activity: 630
October 19, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
Now is a very good time to increase the number of coins in your wallet. For such a low cost it makes no sense to sell.
Indeed, with conditions like today, of course what we have to do is increase the number of coins in our wallets, but even so I think it all depends on your individual decisions and what is important at this time we do not sell them
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 19, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
Ethereum for the first time in many years got into a competitive environment. He was surrounded by quite strong projects and even new projects on the way. I don't even know how he's going to survive.
Activity: 280
October 19, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Now is a very good time to increase the number of coins in your wallet. For such a low cost it makes no sense to sell.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
you better keep holding it. we must think positively that eth won't die and will recover as soon as possible. I understand that many eth holders must be very afraid now, but we must remain optimistic.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

No one will give you a definite answer, if you start to panic, the best choice is to sell ETH. I'm guessing the market will come out of red because bitcoin and eth will grow steadily in December.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 18, 2018, 05:02:11 PM
In my entire cryptocurrency life I dont really like altcoins and ETH is part of them. Looking at ETH now I have a feeling from the market that the coin will down further so I will never advice you to HODL it but to sell now.
Activity: 352
October 18, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
It seems to me that Ether will not fall below $ 200. At the same time, if you have a lot of ETH, then you should probably change part of them to Bitcoins. Bitcoins have great potential for growth, their mining is becoming more difficult every day, so the difference in price between Ether and Bitcoin will be more and more in favor of the latter.
Activity: 462
October 18, 2018, 03:19:43 PM
Hello! I think now you need to keep Ethereum and buy more. Now the global trend is declining, and soon there will be growth! Good Luck!
Pages:
Jump to: