Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Update - page 2. (Read 23775 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
February 10, 2019, 03:41:19 AM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?
I'm just sure that before the Ethereum update the demand for this altcoin will be incredible.For such a platform as ethereum, this will obviously have a positive impact, since everyone is really waiting for this update.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
February 10, 2019, 03:25:28 AM
Market situation is bad like Bitcoin price is also dump. I believe don't need imminent update, after dump Ethereum showing some pump but doesn't BTC.
in any case, if there is no abuse in the cryptocurrency market, after updating etherium, this platform will show only good results. First of all, network scaling should already attract a sufficiently large number of investors. And as a rule of the market, demand creates supply.
And update does not mean instant effect on price, we should wait while thankful that the team has plain to improve the network.
Ethereum is still here, not doing well as of now but we see some signs of recovery and this could be more easy if BTC will also have its rally upward.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 05:29:34 PM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?
The news certainly did not help much to gain a foothold in the market , I think it is unlikely that this will help in such a market to grow well Ethereum , I think you first need to look at bitcoin if it now goes into growth and Ethereum too!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 02:54:21 PM
Market situation is bad like Bitcoin price is also dump. I believe don't need imminent update, after dump Ethereum showing some pump but doesn't BTC.
in any case, if there is no abuse in the cryptocurrency market, after updating etherium, this platform will show only good results. First of all, network scaling should already attract a sufficiently large number of investors. And as a rule of the market, demand creates supply.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/
February 08, 2019, 03:24:29 AM

I have personally looked the ETH ecosystem since the inception of it, now there are two things one is price, another is technical growth and adaption of the project. I think the hard fork is going to help a lot in the tech ecosystem and will surely  strengthen its position, let me know what you think of it, would like to know your insights. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2019, 07:05:26 AM
Their update strategy could eventually kill ethereum and dump the price even lower in comparison with current position. They are totally out of roadmap, they delay so many updates already so it's not even funny already.
Activity: 98
February 06, 2019, 06:32:26 AM
Even though the crypto market has seen a downside towards the ending of 2018, Ethereum is going to take an upward surge in the coming year and it can touch around $1400 in 2019, because of the growth and developments planned in ETH's roadmap. Eric Wall, a cryptocurrency researcher at Cinnober, stated that blockchain projects which raised hundreds of millions of dollars in Ether in the past year dumped the digital asset on the crypto exchange market, creating a domino effect across the major exchanges worldwide.

On 2019 Ethereum may heavily boost its price and totally take an upward turn. We assume as high predictable a mass adoption of this cryptocurrency next months. We expect in 2019, Ethereum might rise with a strong capitalization and consequently a concrete value per coin increase. It might experience frequent ups and downs in the first and second quarter. From the third quarter, it will start growing at a steady pace from $484 in July to around $1449.89 in 2019.

As per the forecast and algorithmic analysis, the price of 1 Ethereum (ETH) will be around $3844 in 2023.

So, Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
February 01, 2019, 07:03:07 AM
The first time is not, if it even affects the price of a coin, then it will probably appear in a couple of months!
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 01, 2019, 02:08:20 AM

What about that? Is that concerned about the latest news lately? About ethereum hardforks and updates? I don't get update on what Eth is now after the said constantinople upgrade in the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
February 01, 2019, 01:39:09 AM
Whatever the update that's going to come to ETH it has been delayed.

It has believed to make the prices up again and that's what people has been talking of. But as of now, the market keeps on falling and we don't know if its likely to rise again.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 01, 2019, 12:55:24 AM
I have been waiting for the upcoming improvements in ethereum for a long time, however, the timing of their implementation is all postponed. Hopefully February 27th is already the final date for five different improvements in ethereum. Recently, a bit of a situation was spoiled by two fraudulent hard forks - ETCV and ETN, which just timed their fraudulent events almost to the planned date of the previous update.
Updates in ethereum should raise this coin to a new quality level and that is exactly what we hope for.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
January 31, 2019, 11:46:36 PM
The update on Ethreum should have an effect on the future of ethereum itself. But I don't really know will it give a positive effect or negative one.
Also from today's market, Ethereum is still low compared to the days before the update of ethereum.

I never wonder why it happened lately eth updates wasn't doing good for now.

There is no update yet, so we cannot judge if it's doing well or not, maybe the hype did not do well as the price came back to a lower price again.
AFAIR, the pump was 100% but it did not pursue due to postponement, but I'm hoping this month it will finally happen.

Still this changes always seems to happen in a fluctuating scenario, and probably the system still going to have more further improvements in order to achieve proper corrections in the near future for its profitable value.

We will see if there is something to improve once they launch their new update, and until it's not launch yet, we cannot give our feedback.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
January 31, 2019, 11:02:45 PM
The update on Ethreum should have an effect on the future of ethereum itself. But I don't really know will it give a positive effect or negative one.
Also from today's market, Ethereum is still low compared to the days before the update of ethereum.

I never wonder why it happened lately eth updates wasn't doing good for now. Still this changes always seems to happen in a fluctuating scenario, and probably the system still going to have more further improvements in order to achieve proper corrections in the near future for its profitable value.
Activity: 504
January 31, 2019, 10:44:38 PM
Maybe will have little effect for new update of ethereum, at the next time ethereum will have higher price and many investor will take moment to buy and invest at ethereum because more profitable than other coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
January 31, 2019, 10:31:03 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 31, 2019, 10:23:30 PM
I am pretty sure that this update will push the price up and the market would follow,

Well, if things go based on our expectation then it's better, however, the bear is still with us, so we cannot expect a full pump
as this market is still heavily affected with last year's drama and until now it's still the bearish that stopping people to make a more aggressive move.

..... because it is not another regular update and it is going to reduce the commission fees and to make blockchain much faster than now.

This is a big improvement, but has yet to be tested, we will test that and will experience.

Like I said, it's still bearish, we cannot expect to turn things into the opposite with this major update, no one know but let's hope it will gain positive response so we can see it reflecting on the value as well.
Activity: 490
January 31, 2019, 03:36:46 PM
If Vitaly Buterin fulfills his promises that he made in the fourth quarter of 2018 and implements all the improvements and new protocols discussed earlier, then perhaps this will lead to a significant increase in the price of ethereum. Without this, no significant growth is possible. Although honestly I'm not sure that this will happen soon.
Activity: 252
January 31, 2019, 01:59:59 PM
I am pretty sure that this update will push the price up and the market would follow, because it is not another regular update and it is going to reduce the commission fees and to make blockchain much faster than now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
January 31, 2019, 01:24:19 PM
I am a little confused with current Ethereum development progress
Yet another update delay after yet another bug discovered
That bug was discovered just before update begin
Future of Ethereum is enigmatic for me
Coming update is not any real solution for Ethereum but it is only giving more time before difficulty bomb deadline
I can't imagine mining pools agree for Asic resistance feature and following POS

it seems like it's still very long to be able to implement POS. and this update doesn't seem to have a major impact on prices later. so we don't hope there will be an increase.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 31, 2019, 01:16:13 PM
I am a little confused with current Ethereum development progress
Yet another update delay after yet another bug discovered
That bug was discovered just before update begin
Future of Ethereum is enigmatic for me
Coming update is not any real solution for Ethereum but it is only giving more time before difficulty bomb deadline
I can't imagine mining pools agree for Asic resistance feature and following POS
Pages:
Jump to: