Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Update - page 4. (Read 23768 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 29, 2019, 04:48:36 AM
i think it will be long time for ethereum and other ccryptocurrency recovery.maybe we will see more than an half year this bearish condition.perhaps before Q2 BAKKT already launched.
I think what you say might happen, where the current condition of the bear is still here. we have to wait maybe not only until the middle of the year, maybe until the end of the new year we will see the bull running.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
January 29, 2019, 04:42:53 AM
I really hope for improvements in ethereum, which are postponed to February 27th. These improvements are already long overdue and they are very necessary. I think this will help this coin to recover both in popularity and in price. It is also possible that this will revitalize ICO projects and will be able to provide a good impetus to the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. The upcoming ethereum improvements are an event that many look forward to.
of course everyone looks forward to the increase in ethereum prices, even not only ethereum remains the overall market increase. today we can see ethereum falling deeper, this is a blow for those of us who are waiting for the increase in etheruem and altcoin on the market, but not coming soon.
The fall in the price of Ethereum will not be long, before the date of the network update there is only 1 month left, it will give an impetus to growth, not the fact that it is large, but still growth
i think it will be long time for ethereum and other ccryptocurrency recovery.maybe we will see more than an half year this bearish condition.perhaps before Q2 BAKKT already launched.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
January 29, 2019, 04:37:18 AM
Most likely, yes, but this does not mean that Ethereum will soar in price immediately after launch, most likely it will not happen right away!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
January 29, 2019, 03:45:19 AM
I really hope for improvements in ethereum, which are postponed to February 27th. These improvements are already long overdue and they are very necessary. I think this will help this coin to recover both in popularity and in price. It is also possible that this will revitalize ICO projects and will be able to provide a good impetus to the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. The upcoming ethereum improvements are an event that many look forward to.
of course everyone looks forward to the increase in ethereum prices, even not only ethereum remains the overall market increase. today we can see ethereum falling deeper, this is a blow for those of us who are waiting for the increase in etheruem and altcoin on the market, but not coming soon.
The fall in the price of Ethereum will not be long, before the date of the network update there is only 1 month left, it will give an impetus to growth, not the fact that it is large, but still growth
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 12:16:06 AM
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
January 28, 2019, 11:52:52 PM
For now ethereum has not changed, it is still in an unstable condition, prices are still low and still up and down, the other coins are still the same, all of them have not experienced significant changes, for etherem there are still many supporters for this coin and I am sure sooner or later it will return to its normal price
there is no change in the Crypto market and not only Ethereum has decreased. the market is still often up and down and often red, hopefully there will be changes in the market. Ethereum is currently low and this can be a good opportunity in the future, for those of you who still believe you will buy lots of Altcoin, because in the future the market will recover Altcoin will benefit you.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 11:51:10 PM
the best service will increase the confidence of all users, if eth update will definitely bring changes if the update is better, because now there are already many eth competitors and they can provide good service, I'm sure eth is still the choice of many people especially eth always gives better service, even though eth prices are still down, I'm sure a few months will increase
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
January 28, 2019, 10:27:55 PM
For now ethereum has not changed, it is still in an unstable condition, prices are still low and still up and down, the other coins are still the same, all of them have not experienced significant changes, for etherem there are still many supporters for this coin and I am sure sooner or later it will return to its normal price
there is no change in the Crypto market and not only Ethereum has decreased. the market is still often up and down and often red, hopefully there will be changes in the market. Ethereum is currently low and this can be a good opportunity in the future, for those of you who still believe you will buy lots of Altcoin, because in the future the market will recover Altcoin will benefit you.
The price is very low, this isn't the end also so for me I should buy more.
Upcoming update will eventually help the price to go up, we've witness it when they announce lately but due to postponement, price back at dump.
Though it's possible to go below $100, but ETH is still the best project to invest, it's a trial for all of us but be optimistic it will succeed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 28, 2019, 10:11:51 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 28, 2019, 10:08:37 PM
Indeed, the update seems doesn't give a significant boost on ethereum just like what many people has wanted after the update on ethereum.
But i hope it's just the beginning for a better development for ethereum to rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 10:02:14 PM
Activity: 588
January 28, 2019, 09:47:39 PM
I think that the update can greatly affect the price of Ethereum. The reward for the block will drop dramatically and this may lead to an increase in demand for Ethereum. I think that Ethereum will soon grow in value.
if block reward drop alot, it will make ethereum supply decrease alot, meanwhile its demand still on high.i am sure ethereum price could recovered again soon after hard fork totally done.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
January 28, 2019, 07:54:23 PM
I think that the update can greatly affect the price of Ethereum. The reward for the block will drop dramatically and this may lead to an increase in demand for Ethereum. I think that Ethereum will soon grow in value.
Activity: 700
January 28, 2019, 07:41:58 PM
I think that now Ethereum is going through hard times and it needs more time to recover. As with many of crypto. News about the fork could not raise the price and so we need to wait for more significant news.
news about hardfork from ethereum does not have a big effect on the increase in ethereum prices, at this time ethereum
prices are still very low, it looks like hardfork will not have a big effect, ethereum really needs a big push to recover
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 28, 2019, 06:24:10 PM
The whole growth before was in the General correction of the market and the fact that due to the upcoming update Ethereum had to grow in price and therefore people began to buy it. Now it just follows the market trend.
After a couple of weeks, a small increase will start again, as investors ' expectations are still high, they believe that the update will bring a solid price increase
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 28, 2019, 06:02:04 PM
It was been a long time the etherium was always in the dump situation maybe it will not affect to drop the price again, And we hope so etherium will still continue to rise the price so we as investor we can get on what we loss in etherium.
Activity: 336
January 28, 2019, 04:42:39 PM
The whole growth before was in the General correction of the market and the fact that due to the upcoming update Ethereum had to grow in price and therefore people began to buy it. Now it just follows the market trend.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 28, 2019, 04:04:49 PM
The position of ethereum seems to be wavering, most especially with the tussle it is having with ripple.
If an update is released today, it might have a little or no impact, because what is expected now, is still inline with the hardfork.
Ever since it has been postponed, we have been seeing a downward trend, instead of a significant upward trend.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 04:04:19 PM
Ethereum is doing everything to strengthen and move forward. The update confirms this again. And something tells me that the air in the near future will be the leader.
Activity: 630
January 28, 2019, 03:57:05 PM
I really hope that the new project will be very real, promising and will really improve the existing situation.
 Ethereum is a worthy coin and its development will also drive market progress forward until full recovery.
First of all, for the ethereum platform, you need to scale to the block chain, which in turn will increase productivity. Of course, all the updates that the team plans to do, its very positive for the future development of the ethereum. Today, everyone is very much looking forward to the update of Constantinople, so that at least some certainty regarding the ethereum platform will appear.
Pages:
Jump to: