Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Update - page 3. (Read 23772 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 12:57:54 PM
To strengthen the position in the market, a new update will certainly help, but it is unlikely to be able to influence the price at least somehow!
updates are indeed needed to attract investor interest and strengthen the position of ethereum in the market, but it seems like
the update from ethereum this time has no major influence to raise ethereum prices, ethereum prices are currently still low
If we are talking about the update of Constantinople, then this update should be treated only as the main foundation for the further development of ethereum. In addition, if you dismiss about scaling block chain, the results should be very good.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 31, 2019, 12:02:56 PM
To strengthen the position in the market, a new update will certainly help, but it is unlikely to be able to influence the price at least somehow!
updates are indeed needed to attract investor interest and strengthen the position of ethereum in the market, but it seems like
the update from ethereum this time has no major influence to raise ethereum prices, ethereum prices are currently still low
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 11:42:11 AM
Recently, I was a little disappointed with the work of the ethereum team. They have several times failed to fulfill the promises that they previously gave, and including for this reason, the price of ethereum is now so small To be honest, for several months now I have not been following updates of the etherium because I have lost interest in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 10:57:57 AM
I liked this news exactly until the launch of the update was postponed, but even when they launch this floor it is unlikely to have a significant effect on the price!
Now I think the news is not much recoup on the coins, and even on the Ethereum , I think you need to look at bitcoin if it will fall further and all the coins will fall again
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 31, 2019, 10:35:18 AM
We are waiting for February 26, hard fork is a new step in front of Ethereum 2.0, if it is not transferred to another date once again. In general, all these transfers very badly affect the already dying market.
Activity: 171
January 31, 2019, 10:31:47 AM
Seeing the market today and some days later will be not fair and good. I think I will close for a moment of seeing the market progress. It seems that the crypto dip will still last longer until 2020. Many people predict about it. Let's see Ethereum, the best altcoin ever at that time, now it can do nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
January 31, 2019, 09:52:42 AM
I liked this news exactly until the launch of the update was postponed, but even when they launch this floor it is unlikely to have a significant effect on the price!

Probably you should not expect an instant effect, but still only this news alone cannot raise the price, you need to wait for the growth of the entire market, only then you can observe a positive trend for the coin. The team does not sit on the ground, the work is done and this is a good result.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 09:31:02 AM
Activity: 308
January 31, 2019, 09:00:10 AM
New updates might give Ethereum the power so the technology will be more sophisticated or what I don't know for further details. maybe it will become more popular if it will be updated, and hopefully it will progress so that its value can increase.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 31, 2019, 08:56:44 AM
The whole growth before was in the General correction of the market and the fact that due to the upcoming update Ethereum had to grow in price and therefore people began to buy it. Now it just follows the market trend.
After a couple of weeks, a small increase will start again, as investors ' expectations are still high, they believe that the update will bring a solid price increase
The increase of the etherium was to small only, And we don't know on when be gonna started to be increase high the price. And we need to do now is to wait if we have some patient only on waiting but if now it up to you now.
It only increased to $ 2 so we don't need to be too concerned about growth at the moment. It is possible that the price of ETH will fall in the next few days if the market cannot go up strongly. I still believe that ETH will fall below $ 90 again this February
Activity: 452
EPSILOAN.xyz
January 31, 2019, 07:56:42 AM
coin price increases are always based on good news and demand for the market, we can see that ethereum has a smart contract but unfortunately every time it will update it is not in line with expectations. like the example of ETCV until now there have been no further developments let alone have a major impact on the original coins. difficult
Activity: 294
January 31, 2019, 07:42:35 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 31, 2019, 07:18:20 AM
The whole growth before was in the General correction of the market and the fact that due to the upcoming update Ethereum had to grow in price and therefore people began to buy it. Now it just follows the market trend.
After a couple of weeks, a small increase will start again, as investors ' expectations are still high, they believe that the update will bring a solid price increase
The increase of the etherium was to small only, And we don't know on when be gonna started to be increase high the price. And we need to do now is to wait if we have some patient only on waiting but if now it up to you now.
Activity: 308
January 30, 2019, 08:04:55 AM
I really hope that it will help, although I don’t think that immediately after the launch we will see a huge increase, but I still think that the price of a coin will rise!
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
January 29, 2019, 09:25:36 AM
Any update to cryptocurrency will have an impact on eth, it could be that it will strengthen eth or cause eth to fall, but I see a lot of things being corrected now to improve the quality of Cryptocurrency and that's good.
Activity: 602
January 29, 2019, 09:07:48 AM
Ethereum update?is there any update here about it> Its been so long that the ethereum was live in harmonious way. The price always been low in the market, but i still believe that it will be back after the crisis faces. hopefully it run faster this time.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
January 29, 2019, 09:04:07 AM
With the low use in the Ethereum blockchain at the moment, everything is working just fine but I guess the update would be neccessary for the future when more people floods the blockchain.
Activity: 310
January 29, 2019, 08:52:05 AM
Yeah it will. After devs will finally release the update we would see another great Ethereum pump, because this update is going to improve the whole blockchain network by making it faster and transactions much cheaper.
Activity: 378
January 29, 2019, 08:42:21 AM
In the perspective it good for eth in whole. Developers planning to make several updates , praise will increase but it also depend from whole market conditions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
January 29, 2019, 04:48:47 AM
I think that the update can greatly affect the price of Ethereum. The reward for the block will drop dramatically and this may lead to an increase in demand for Ethereum. I think that Ethereum will soon grow in value.
There are three Ethereum hard forks set to happen this year. This development is more capable of setting Ethereum in the position to give Bitcoin a tight competition on the market. After this news, Ethereum has received lots of attention and this year definitely has good things for Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: