Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Update - page 7. (Read 23771 times)

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 30, 2018, 04:26:21 PM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

I have read all the news about ethereum going to take back the number two position according to the coinmarketcap. I think this has something to do with what you say. I think in 2019 the price of ethereum will increase. But the price is still below the year 2017. Crypto will improve again in 2020. Many sources say this. So that it becomes a strong reference for us to invest.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 04:15:10 PM
No update yet on Ethereum because it deprecating and no increasing in value but I only hope and pray for better update in the year  2019 
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 30, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
 The update is delaying constantly and it harms Ethereum. They said they will end mining at the 2018 and total supply will be 100 million but they couldn't even do these.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 29, 2018, 07:27:09 PM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?
It is a good new and I believe that the effect will be positive. This is a long awaited development that will bring more growth to ethereum. I could remember that some complained that ethereum came down to number three on coinmarjetcap, because it has been left for long without any development. So for this to come up at this time, it means that great things await the lovers of ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 29, 2018, 07:26:12 PM
I think that the update will have positive effect on the price and ETH will moon in January.
In 2018 ETH was struggling for too long and I am sure the team will come up with significant upgrades for ETH platform this time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 06:58:58 PM
they are making some upgrade for the platform so i think it will have a good impact on its price but expect the price to go down before the upgrade because there will be a lot of panic sellers.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 06:55:49 PM
indeed very good with all the news updates about ETH at the moment, the news will greatly affect the development of the price of each coin, if there is good news, the coin tends to have an increase in prices, but what is of concern today is BTC, when BTC coins increase , almost all coins also experienced price increases
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 29, 2018, 06:50:30 PM
Slowly but surely ethereum will be back to its positions
http://prntscr.com/m15i96
i'm sure soon eth will replacing xrp as the second best cryto in this industries  Wink
a lot of good things will come to eth next year,, be ready  Wink
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
December 29, 2018, 06:46:52 PM
I think that everything will depend on the state of the market, but still update Ethereum will allow Ethereum to take second place again, as the price will have to grow and quite well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
Ethereum will show there true color slowly slowly. Like a lion goes 2 steps behind for make too big jump, similarly ETH goes behind for a big jump. Now Ethereum is price is increase in last two weeks from $80 to $150 now. Seeing Ethereum like this will surely make every crypto investors and ICO projects happy.
Activity: 256
December 29, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
Of course it will strengthen the position. I believe that the broadcast will be able to conquer the mark of $ 200 in the near future. Buterin should return deserved 2nd place ethereum, because this product is very popular.
Ether is significantly more popular than Ripple, but so are Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Lumens, Monero and Dash.
Having a big lobby with institutions is probably more important than having a huge community, Ripple are showing this to the world.
I still think ETH can reclaim the #2 spot though, just improve on the fundamentals and people will return.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 29, 2018, 04:29:39 PM
Of course it will strengthen the position. I believe that the broadcast will be able to conquer the mark of $ 200 in the near future. Buterin should return deserved 2nd place ethereum, because this product is very popular.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 03:51:23 PM
I'm just really curious about what this update is about?? I've been hearing about ethereum about for quite some time now.. do you have a direct link to this news?
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
December 29, 2018, 03:48:54 PM
I am absolutely sure that the upcoming ethereum improvements, which are scheduled for January 16, will significantly strengthen the position of this coin. However, this will not appear immediately, but as the cryptocurrency market recovers. Especially, I expect the promised improvements in throughput of Ethereum of several hundred thousand transactions per second, instead of the current fifteen transactions per second. I would also like to see other improvements.

Missed this shit, where did you read that before my friend? would love to know a little more about this upgrade though.
just hearing about an improvement in their transaction speed, but did not know they are aiming for that numbers.

I always follow the latest news about ethereum on social media and others. I'm sure the positive news about ethereum will strengthen the position of ethereum.

Let's hope it that way, remember not only ETH that made a progress in their blockchain system. Many other too, just hope they are not going to disappoint us again and bring us a new kind of technology just like before when they were announcing the smart contract.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

I'm positive that it will. We should expect the ETH price going up starting from 10 January
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 29, 2018, 03:40:59 PM
I am absolutely sure that the upcoming ethereum improvements, which are scheduled for January 16, will significantly strengthen the position of this coin. However, this will not appear immediately, but as the cryptocurrency market recovers. Especially, I expect the promised improvements in throughput of Ethereum of several hundred thousand transactions per second, instead of the current fifteen transactions per second. I would also like to see other improvements.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
December 29, 2018, 01:20:46 PM
Market situation is bad like Bitcoin price is also dump. I believe don't need imminent update, after dump Ethereum showing some pump but doesn't BTC.
Activity: 728
December 29, 2018, 03:29:35 PM
I always follow the latest news about ethereum on social media and others. I'm sure the positive news about ethereum will strengthen the position of ethereum.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
December 29, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
everything that happens in ethereum will have an impact on ethereum prices, as well as the latest news about ethereum, that is, there will be a hardfork that will occur in January 2019 and therefore ethereum prices will definitely rise because before that happens, buy ethereum and sell as soon as possible after hardfork, before prices drop
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 29, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
ETH is already strong, it just has to gain it's second position. I hope this update will help ETH to re-gain it's price. It is also possible that the update will affect ETH drastically and it may to position 10 in coinmarketcap. You may have heard about the OS update, that after updating my OS, the performance of system is not good. So there are equal chance of getting fail and getting rock.
Pages:
Jump to: