Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Update - page 8. (Read 23772 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
December 29, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
I think it's necessary, progress has to be imminent if we want to improve the ecosystem, it's great that there are updates even if the market is in decline because that means that people still believe in technology, that gives a lot of faith in development, so if this is very important.
Activity: 336
December 29, 2018, 01:07:17 PM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

Of course. As soon as the Ethereum technology is improved, the price for it will go uphill immediately. I am 100% sure of this.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 29, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

Yes, for a short term I guess, the Ethereum's market price will be pulled way up high as the fork is on going. But if the future fork will not going to succeed, I guess still Ethereum will be good for a short term, there's still a possibility of it to fall down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
We are waiting for the new update and improvement of ethereum. It will really help to strengthen the position of ethereum in number 2 in  all cryptocurrencies. Aside on strengthen on position you will also see rapid increasing of the price so all we need to right now is to wait for the new update and look what will happen.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 03:26:29 AM
Just closely monitored the market price OP
Activity: 442
December 29, 2018, 03:24:41 AM
It is uncertain about the future, but I think the update of Ethereum may save the current situation of Ethereum. It is difficult for Ethereum to restore the price. Countless investors have not sold coins and they will lose money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 07:48:36 PM
I think this is great news, as it will allow Ethereum to increase the speed of transactions and reduce their cost, and this is one of the main problems that cryptocurrencies have, so I look forward to it.
copper member
Activity: 126
December 28, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
When it comes to Ethereum am optimistic about it. Ethereum is a solid project and it will surely rise again and surpass the previous all time high. The platform has a solid community and the team of developers are not relenting in improving the platform and makes it more competitive among many other protocols.
Activity: 602
December 28, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

I am very confident that this renewal will lead to a positive direction for ETH, now I buy some ETH as a long-term investment, because I do not think too much about ETH prices after January 16th.
December 28, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
I think this is rather difficult, because many Ethereum enthusiasts switch to choosing XRP. and XRP will also maintain its position.
well Ethereum and ripple are different coins , and it seems to me that Ethereum is loved by much more people than xrp , but so far I see that Ethereum has a bullish tren . I think we can break with him next month over 200 and go to new heights
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 28, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
In any case, after the expected improvements, ethereum’s popularity and price will rise, but not as fast as we would like. However, after the cryptocurrency market begins to recover, ethereum will grow faster than others.
In the meantime, you need to wait January 16 and see what practical improvements will be implemented. I am primarily interested in how the problem of scaling ethereum will be solved.
Activity: 20
December 20, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
Ethereum is a solid platform. If ETH will launch updates, price will increase for sure. I like it already to use now I had no problem, platform is working well.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 20, 2018, 12:36:57 PM

No matter what they say about Ethereum, I am sure that the project will never give up. The project is clearly ahead of its time, and greatly undervalued. All these updates are just the beginning for the upcoming really strong project movement.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
December 20, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
New investment is not enough. Projects that completed ICO this year (the vast majority on ethereum) need funds for development. This creates resistance to price increases. How can the future hard fork change this situation?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
I think the upcoming update of Etherum network will help Ethereum price to rise a bit, POS algorithm will increase stacking and this will help a little .
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
December 20, 2018, 11:45:44 AM
Proof of Stake would solve Proof of work problems, Pos will be energy saving compare to the very expensive PoW, it would be also hard for a hacker to do a 51% attack he needs to buy the total 51% coins in the circulation to be able to perform the attack and that shit would cost billion to the hacker, also gpu prices will finally go down alot, this will sure strengthen ethereum position on the crypto market.
Activity: 373
December 20, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
I think the news about Ethereum will not help to revive the situation unless it will solely be applied if there is a truly developed for the improvement of the system because they must convince the crypto community that the ETH team continues working for the better blockchain technology.
copper member
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 20, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
There is a fork that is going to see the light on the 16th of January and after that the major blockchain update is planned. I believe these updates are going to move the price forward moreover on the bullish market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
December 20, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
I heard that Ethereum wants to develop its second version and to go to POS algorithm from POW , It needs a lot of money and a lot of work but I think that is a good news for Ethereum and we should see it rises after that update .
copper member
Activity: 112
www.codex.one
December 20, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

Yes, and also to provide much more promising income for the next 2 years. We should be prepared about it and trust Vitaliks ability to create new jobs for people in the cryptocurrency space.
Pages:
Jump to: