Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Update - page 9. (Read 23772 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
December 20, 2018, 09:54:44 AM
good and bad news certainly has a big influence on the market and the price of coins because most people will see news about coins before they buy coins so the more good news about coins, the better and stronger the price of the coin and that also applies to ethereum
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
December 10, 2018, 04:52:44 PM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

We can't tell it yet unless we see the market after it happen.
BITCOINCASH has its own development but it is not healthy for the price after its done.
I think it is always from the people to dictate the price and demand.
i hope taht ethereum will update and there will not be amy chance for it to go down further as i want it to stay the same
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

I think it will help ethereum to strengthen its position amongst all of the other coins in the market, it is not a surprise that they are doing this now since there are a lot of coins that are trying to overtake ethereum and ripple has managed to take over the coins for the some time now which has made it to be the second best coin in the market
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

I think that Ethereum will be able to grow in price when the new technology begins to work. However, I am embarrassed that this news was announced ahead of time. This should be a surprise for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
December 10, 2018, 04:51:20 PM
ethereum will lige on and i do not believe that there will be any chance for it to die well maybe to become less popular but not die
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 04:49:41 PM
I hope that updating this coin with may cause interest among investors and increase the price of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 10, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

We can't tell it yet unless we see the market after it happen.
BITCOINCASH has its own development but it is not healthy for the price after its done.
I think it is always from the people to dictate the price and demand.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 04:35:25 PM
With the on going market down trend of ETH, I still believe that ETH could still recover in the near future and that people should take this opportunity in buying more ETH as the market price is  lower this time. Definitely, market will be able to sustain in the current situation and I think that the market fall may stop few weeks from now. People should not worry to much and just remain steady while we wait for the positive market change soon.
December 10, 2018, 04:07:07 PM
This is the end of the year , there is no improvement still ethereum price is constantly falling , today ethereum price was declined $80 this is very bad situation of this year . Ethereum is high potential coin although it's struggling the dull situation .
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 02:27:13 PM
https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-constantinople-hard-fork-to-come-in-mid-january-based-on-devs-new-agreement
The upcoming Constantinople hard fork encompassses five separate Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) in order to soften the transition from proof-of-work (PoW) to more energy efficient proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus algorithm.

that sentence was explaining a lot about what will be happening with ethereum at the middle of january. The transition system of ethereum will have started ASAP and block reward will have reduced.
why do you think it will not affect   price ?   
iam sure this hardfork can pump the price   soon
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 10, 2018, 02:20:44 PM
I have been waiting for an official announcement about the constantinople hardfork actually. It is good that the dev team finally reached an agreement. Hopefully, there won't be any more delay.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
December 10, 2018, 02:13:31 PM
market is still on a depth. I think it is difficult even they having a big update but hope that the price will go up and go back atleast at $200.
Merit: 108
December 10, 2018, 02:04:56 PM
I think this is rather difficult, because many Ethereum enthusiasts switch to choosing XRP. and XRP will also maintain its position.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
December 10, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Now we have falling market and I don't think that Ethereum will be able to go against general falling trend. BTC is the most strong driver of the market. And I think that ETH will going down till BTC  going up.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 01:51:42 PM
I really want to believe that this update will be successful and precisely in the designated time frame. Failure of this update is possible and moving of dates is possible to.
Merit: 17
December 10, 2018, 01:37:43 PM
Great news you have there mate, thanks for sharing here! This is what I'm talking about, the comeback of the ICO king. They will replace their Proof of work consensus to Proof of Stake which is good because based on my opinion that PoS is far better than PoW.
December 10, 2018, 12:22:09 PM
Thanks for sharing! This is great news and is around the same time as BAKKT BTC futures will launch too. January could ignite some interest back into the market. Hold Ethereum dont sell.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 12:16:19 PM
I am sure Ethereum will soon rise even though this year is not a pleasant year for Ethereum holders, but rest assured Ethereum has experience in this matter, the development team that continues to make improvements will soon get good results, even though maybe next year will happen in the future front, so don't ever give up and despair
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
I find that ETH is preparing Hardfork. It is called Constantinople. It will take place in 2019 and there is not much information about the event. We have to wait for more news from ETH
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 10, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
The last few weeks have shown that the news background does not stick to the market, stagnation has gone too far. Now only a new cash inflow will be able to revive the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: