Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Update - page 5. (Read 23772 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 28, 2019, 03:20:44 PM
I really hope that the new project will be very real, promising and will really improve the existing situation.
 Ethereum is a worthy coin and its development will also drive market progress forward until full recovery.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 04:57:46 PM
The Ethereum update is postponed not for the first time and it seems to me that it has become usual for the Ethereum team. I find it silly and inappropriate, since they should first prepare and then make an announcement, or not announce anything at all, since it's not funny.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 27, 2019, 04:31:31 PM
You see, it was a long time ago that the Ethereum was to undergo an update, but it did not happen that way. The same development is possible in February. They say that the problem did not arise with technology, but with the refusal of some pools to accept the update.
We can see in February whether this is true or not.

All have high hopes for improving the technology of Ethereum. These hopes are associated with a rise in the price of ETH, as well as the possible subsequent growth of all tokens created in the Ethereum network.
Activity: 197
January 27, 2019, 04:11:02 PM

just hope that after the hard fork constantinople and the improvements of the blockchain eth will be revalued and its price will grow
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
January 27, 2019, 04:08:37 PM
I think that now Ethereum is going through hard times and it needs more time to recover. As with many of crypto. News about the fork could not raise the price and so we need to wait for more significant news.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
January 27, 2019, 03:58:55 PM
Is it the Constantinople hardfork? I loved it when the hardfork was announced because it greatly impacted the e price of Ethereum but apart from that, I have a feeling that it would help a lot in the technical aspect as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 03:51:10 PM
I am sure if the ETH team will be able to carry out the upgrade of the platform, it will greatly increase the attention of investors to this currency and we can see the price of 300-400$.
Activity: 854
January 27, 2019, 03:47:14 PM
Ethereum is a good coin, except that sometimes, some whalers might just want to  manipulate some things in the market to suit them.
If the price of bitcoin can be manipulated, I do not think there is no other that cannot be manipulated, at least for now.
Another coin might now come up later that will change the face of things and avoid any form of manipulation or at least be immune to it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 05, 2019, 06:15:33 AM
we certainly hope that with the update news on ETH, it will be able to boost the ETH price to be even better, but all are still limited to expectations and let's just look forward to how the reality will be.
Activity: 392
January 05, 2019, 06:08:08 AM
It all depends on the project team, as it is not yet known how they implement the result. If there are few solutions to existing problems in the update, the company's positions will again go down. For a very long time, the projects had no progress, which led to such difficulties. We can only hope.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 04, 2019, 11:52:22 AM
I think in our day the innovations of progress and updates, this is a great prospect for Ethereum to once again show himself in the highest positions and ensure his rise, because he is the first among the altcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 11:48:01 AM
If you now look at its position in the market and how it is growing rapidly I think that he began to strengthen its position, maybe it's time to fasten your seat belt ! Hardcore if I'm not mistaken will be on January 16.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
January 04, 2019, 11:39:48 AM
I think this is a good event for ETH, as it speaks primarily about the development and improvement of the platform. In the short run, of course, it is difficult to predict the price of ETH, but in the long run, definitely, the ETH should rise. I hope that at ETH everything will be fine and he will show his strength and advantage.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 04, 2019, 11:24:03 AM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?

Not sure if sure if it will affect the prices
But a good demand for etherum will cause a price hike am confident of

I'm pretty sure that it will have big effect in the price of ethereum simply because this update might the key to increase the price on market and then we can see again the price of ethereum will reach $1000. Actually, if this update will success we can sight a new ATH of ethereum in this year.
Activity: 504
January 04, 2019, 08:34:48 AM
Of course. Any positive news from developers to improve the usability of ethereum, will affect the price of Ethereum.
As for Constantinople, the update includes five irreversible changes in the network from the optimization of the performance of smart contracts to more ambiguous innovations. This update will not go unnoticed for Ethereum.
Activity: 377
January 04, 2019, 08:08:15 AM
Ethereum must have new innovations to be fresher and give a good impression for the future.
I still have hope for more improved ethereum developments and more attractive features.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 08:01:40 AM
I think that this will definitely help ethereum for the further development of the project and its improvement.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 07:46:05 AM
How do you like the news about the imminent update of the air? Will it help Eth to strengthen its position?
I hope that the update will help to consolidate the position and raise the price, but it would be better if it came out in a stronger market than now, then the effect would be more powerful
Activity: 406
January 04, 2019, 06:04:38 AM
I believe that this update for ETH will be a strong and a successful one. The market already reacted on a positive way and
I believe more increase to come. ETH deserved to regain the second position on CMC and it is only matter of time when it
will happen.

Activity: 672
umachit.fund
December 31, 2018, 06:14:53 AM
I welcome this news. Because there are already so many people investing in Ethereum. If Ethereum is updated, I'm sure the altcoin fans will fall in love with Ethereum, including me. During this time, the sophistication possessed by Ethereum made him the king of altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: