Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 100. (Read 108031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
January 15, 2018, 07:41:58 AM
This has been proven already that this is not true. If it is true then we can still witness the process,but it is not happening now.
Can you witness the UK breaking away from the EU maybe in a political sense
I HOPE or WAR..

But can you witness the uk island splitting from the European continent again?..
So how can you witness the change?  OH unless you got a time machine ..

You need to replicate all the changes the earth made over history the weather everything down to a puddle in a little hole could you replicate a puddle that happened 100 million years ago and where was the puddle? Undecided Kiss..

So don't be so STUPID..

But how could there be a puddle anywhere 100 million years ago? The Earth is 6,000, 100 million year is too long, there's no way anything could ever be that old. (I'm being sarcastic.) It's hard for humans to grasp time in a large scale, and to imagine that there was life before them. So it makes sense that people making a story up are going to think that the Earth is only a few thousand years old.
scientists have calculated that Earth is 4.54 billion years old..

But the point was can you go back many many years ago to find out?
No time machine Wink..

life on Earth began about 3.8 billion years ago, initially with single-celled prokaryotic cells, such as bacteria..< Where was the puddle 100 million years ago LIKE I SAID..

Smart ass Cheesy Cheesy^^^^ Proved you wrong  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Forgot to mention I stoned Grin Cheesy

So it makes sense that people making a story up are going to think that the Earth is only a few thousand years old. NO NO NO it makes no sense it STUPID to think the earth 6 thousand years old..

(I'm being sarcastic.) So am I Wink Cheesy
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 06:39:50 PM
This has been proven already that this is not true. If it is true then we can still witness the process,but it is not happening now.
I HOPE or WAR..

But can you witness the uk island splitting from the European continent again?..
So how can you witness the change?  OH unless you got a time machine ..

You need to replicate all the changes the earth made over history the weather everything down to a puddle in a little hole could you replicate a puddle that happened 100 million years ago and where was the puddle? Undecided Kiss..

So don't be so STUPID..

But how could there be a puddle anywhere 100 million years ago? The Earth is 6,000, 100 million year is too long, there's no way anything could ever be that old. (I'm being sarcastic.) It's hard for humans to grasp time in a large scale, and to imagine that there was life before them. So it makes sense that people making a story up are going to think that the Earth is only a few thousand years old.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 14, 2018, 06:36:27 PM
At the end of the day, we only know how we got here after we die.

After we die?  We don't know anything - we don't exist any longer.

The proof of god being a hoax is confirmed at every death.  Nothing happens to you after death.  That is hard to understand for people who believe they are "special". 
Activity: 25
January 14, 2018, 06:25:31 PM
I guess these were only made as theories which does not prove how we were created at all.. At the end of the day, we only know how we got here after we die. That is if we go somewhere else and not just total darkness.
Activity: 74
January 14, 2018, 06:24:57 PM
The video is unavailable. Can someone tell me what it was about or if there's another version? I just want to know if maybe the OP was being sarcastic, because what he wrote before was a rather naive statement. Why are there still monkeys. Really?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 14, 2018, 06:22:50 PM
Evolution is made to discredit the majestic work of God the creator. 

Yes, the entire argument comes down to science vs magic.

Hypocrites denounce science while they use it every minute.  :/

Fun fact: Most non-believers, myself included, stopped believing thanks to the bible, not evolution. When you read the book objectively you realize how retarded it is, I didn't even thought about evolution at the time I stopped believing and most people don't either. There are far easier science facts that disprove the bible, like any dating method.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 14, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

Yes, the entire argument comes down to science vs magic.

Hypocrites denounce science while they use it every minute.  :/
legendary
January 14, 2018, 07:35:35 AM
I HOPE or WAR..

So how can you witness the change?  OH unless you got a time machine ..

So don't be so STUPID..
Activity: 154
January 14, 2018, 07:24:30 AM
legendary
January 14, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
This topic is not about EVOLUTION it's about religious people who cannot get over an imaginary brain friend ..

RELIGION IS FOR CABBAGES ..
Or really rich people OH I AM SO LUCK SOMEONE LOOKING DOWN ON ME.. Cheesy Cheesy

Yes i feel the same when i get a 8 fold bet in Cheesy Cheesy..
legendary
January 14, 2018, 06:58:49 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

Yes evolution is a hoax. If the evolution exist it should be there are new species recorded. What would be the face of human being if evolve?
In your crazy mind Grin
legendary
January 14, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

You said:

''Yet, somehow, lots of non-scientists suddenly think that the scientists say that evolution is true''

I responded to that showing you statistics that we don't just think scientists say evolution is true, they actually do say evolution is true.

So, keep on talking religion. None of the speaking or writing scientists have any proof. The evidence fits creation better.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

If that was true we wouldn't have less than 5% of scientists that believe in creation.

But creation and religion aren't the point of this topic. Probably close to less than 5% of the scientists accept evolution theory as accurate. They have scientifically seen the flaws in it. They just don't know. But many of them are realizing that there is, scientifically understood, intelligent design shown in the universe. And they are beginning to realize that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Oh, they just don't know. You know better than them badecker, go tell them!!

Thank you for the compliment. But you are mistaken. They, themselves, say that they don't know.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I mean I can link more data showing virtually every scientist and all science agrees that evolution is true but you are going to say something stupid so it's pointless.

You are going to link their signed affidavits, with locations to where these are recorded in government recording offices, as well?

Polls can be twisted to show anything. Websites can proclaim anything. We are looking for proof. Let's see their signed affidavits, for starters.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Badecker is the type of guy that will say ''scientists do not believe in evolution'' without giving any type of evidence. I can link here 20 different polls and websites saying they do, can you link at least 1 that says most scientists think evolution is not true?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/07/13/creationism-evolution-template-for-easing-divisions-tom-krattenmaker-column/467800001/

Even religious people like you have to accept evolution now, most religions do already. They are forced to because the science supporting it is too strong, otherwise why do you think all these religious groups are accepting evolution more and more if they truly believe in god?
these religious groups are accepting evolution more and more if they truly believe in god?

They have to religious countries will be left behind in the past so that means the country becomes a
SHIT HOLE Wink..Yes just like TRUMP SAID Wink..A SHIT HOLE Cheesy Cheesy..

They will be left in the past with no new technology ..Using a donkey to load the shop up Cheesy..
A real donkey..Eeyore

So the brains make another god up Cheesy.Yes one that has nothing to do with the bibles god
one that just must be here somewhere ..      WHERE i will never know.. Tongue Tongue

This planet as people from the jungle   This planet as people from Jesus times
the must be about 3 billion people in this state of living all wanting to move into the 21st century
by bringing in religious dogma like rattling bones crosses books mats any religious symbol when really

THEY COME FROM SHIT HOLE RELIGIOUS COUNTRIES..
With bad leaders who believe in RELIGIOUS DOGMA to keep your asses enslaved..

Oh lets not have the internet in AFRICA they might find out president bongo is robbing us silly
and then the people will go crazy..Keep them DUMB..

WHY IS SWITZERLAND doing good?..They never had a war a knew about have you?..

I know a Swiss army knife is good but not that scary Wink..
So all this it's because the west started war is bullshit..

YOU BANANA REPUBLICS couldn't run a free piss up in a brewery .. Wink
No science no public funding no nothing..YOU STEAL IT ALL..<<
And that makes your country a SHIT HOLE Wink..

We have SHIT HOLE AREAS in my own country.. Wink
So we need to clean the shit up.. Wink ;RECYCLE

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 06:39:51 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

Yes evolution is a hoax. If the evolution exist it should be there are new species recorded. What would be the face of human being if evolve?
January 14, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

You said:

''Yet, somehow, lots of non-scientists suddenly think that the scientists say that evolution is true''

I responded to that showing you statistics that we don't just think scientists say evolution is true, they actually do say evolution is true.

So, keep on talking religion. None of the speaking or writing scientists have any proof. The evidence fits creation better.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

If that was true we wouldn't have less than 5% of scientists that believe in creation.

But creation and religion aren't the point of this topic. Probably close to less than 5% of the scientists accept evolution theory as accurate. They have scientifically seen the flaws in it. They just don't know. But many of them are realizing that there is, scientifically understood, intelligent design shown in the universe. And they are beginning to realize that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Thank you for the compliment. But you are mistaken. They, themselves, say that they don't know.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I mean I can link more data showing virtually every scientist and all science agrees that evolution is true but you are going to say something stupid so it's pointless.

You are going to link their signed affidavits, with locations to where these are recorded in government recording offices, as well?

Polls can be twisted to show anything. Websites can proclaim anything. We are looking for proof. Let's see their signed affidavits, for starters.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Badecker is the type of guy that will say ''scientists do not believe in evolution'' without giving any type of evidence. I can link here 20 different polls and websites saying they do, can you link at least 1 that says most scientists think evolution is not true?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/07/13/creationism-evolution-template-for-easing-divisions-tom-krattenmaker-column/467800001/

Even religious people like you have to accept evolution now, most religions do already. They are forced to because the science supporting it is too strong, otherwise why do you think all these religious groups are accepting evolution more and more if they truly believe in god?
Activity: 28
January 13, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

we are not from monkeys we are created by the lord and that is in the bible and that monkeys are the only ones created by the lord.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 13, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

You said:

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
I am not convinced with evolution as I think that we are all created wonderfully and uniquely by a Creator. I believe that we are all here not because we evolved from something but because we have a purpose to fulfil.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 10:34:09 AM
Are you onde of those guys that believe that the earth os flat? Dude, read more. You can improve your intelectual condition.
January 13, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

You said:

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Activity: 10
January 13, 2018, 08:23:35 AM
The reality is clear and proven. All life is a perfect work of perfect design. It further provides complete evidence for the existence of the Creator, the infinite possessor of power, knowledge, and intelligence.
the creator is God, the Lord of heaven and earth, and everything in between.
Pages:
Jump to: