Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 75. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 13, 2018, 07:46:59 PM
Not every creationist is stupid ok?

Show me someone who believes a sky fairy created everything and I will show you a stupid fool.  :/

I have shown you do not know what a season is... and yet you call me a fool.... sighh..... You atheists are beyond reasoning.

I like you either way.

''Both were to be punished with death in the Bible if one is cought on doing so.''

Lies. When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

If you kill the slave you are indeed punished however you free to have slaves and to beat them almost to death.

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/rape-in-the-bible/

You were tutored many times......... And you still do not get it you just come again and again to the same arguments that had been refuted.

Argumentum ad ignorantum - apealing to the ignorance of your audience is all you can do.

It's not an argument, it's a quote from the bible, there isn't much to refute, the bible is full of things like that yet you still believe it and even defend it and because of that you have to deny evolution.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Why do people talk about evolution when they clearly have no idea what evolution is in the first place? Why not use google instead of saying the stupidest shit (Why are there still monkeys) Why don't you inform yourselves before jumping to idiotic conclusions?

Why wouldnt you google creationism genius? Not every creationist is stupid ok?

Btw why not google both and make your own opinion not based on one source?

So much hipocrisy in the world.... just wow.

Dude you are just wasting time looking for an answer on stupid questions like this and also talking with people who not even interested in this question Grin
Chill out.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

Show me someone who believes a sky fairy created everything and I will show you a stupid fool.  :/

I have shown you do not know what a season is... and yet you call me a fool.... sighh..... You atheists are beyond reasoning.

I like you either way.

''Both were to be punished with death in the Bible if one is cought on doing so.''

Lies. When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

If you kill the slave you are indeed punished however you free to have slaves and to beat them almost to death.

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/rape-in-the-bible/

You were tutored many times......... And you still do not get it you just come again and again to the same arguments that had been refuted.

Argumentum ad ignorantum - apealing to the ignorance of your audience is all you can do.
March 13, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
March 13, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

Show me someone who believes a sky fairy created everything and I will show you a stupid fool.  :/
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

In my view and understanding, monkeys are not the place where people start, if they are, then it's even billions of years ago. In the recent past, I think people have experienced many tribulations and genocide almost completely, which can be considered a great tribulation, while some people are alive but without means, So they start again. There is a lot of evidence for this.
March 13, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
Why do people talk about evolution when they clearly have no idea what evolution is in the first place? Why not use google instead of saying the stupidest shit (Why are there still monkeys) Why don't you inform yourselves before jumping to idiotic conclusions?

Why wouldnt you google creationism genius? Not every creationist is stupid ok?

Btw why not google both and make your own opinion not based on one source?

So much hipocrisy in the world.... just wow.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
March 13, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
no, i dont belive. imagine how everything is structured in our nature, everything is so logical. haox brings haox, but take a walk in a nearby forest, pureness and calness is everywhere, thats the result of evolution

I dont know what forest were you in but the order is not its main feature. The problem with the forest is that we the human race like to get away from the problems so going to a different enviroment relieve us from our anxieties. I personally had the same feeling going to a silent abandoned building as going to a forest both gives tranquility because you have drasticly change your habitat. But believe me. No man want to live neither in the forest nor abandoned destroyed upopulated construct.

I personally I think you too as well feel the same relief going to like going away from the forest.

It is just a anxiety relief based on a fight/flight response based on the hormones and its role. You feel safe having the space to run away to.

That is why God have ordained for a people to feel secure to have a sanctuary cities.

Pagans like you had their groves, but both are absolutely the same thing.
March 13, 2018, 07:56:47 AM
Most Christians don't have a problem with evolution.
Only creationists do because they take the Bible too literally. It's a metaphoric book, church fathers, saints and mystics new this, but it takes some mental sophistication and flexibility too understand metaphors and accept that the Bible was written by fallible men who had to deal with knowledge available in their age. Acknowledging this is the only way Christianity can survive in the West. It was because of people like creationists that Nietzsche said that God is dead. He was killed by mental incompetence of his followers. Luckily, there are many religious streams, so everyone can choose according to his understanding.

No... It is because of the people like you Nietzsche have said that the God is dead. Do you even know his writtings? He was implying noone takes the Bible seriously within the christianity, so he guessed that God must be a dead letter. He was talking about platonists that he have utterly and totally hate, the catholic church fathers loved and embraced platonism that have absolutely nothing with the Bible. It is the people you view as christians that are not was what Nietzsche hated. I am fairly sure we would agree with Nietzsche on a lot more issues than you, even if he was self proclaimed antichristian, and I am self proclaimed Christian
Activity: 224
March 13, 2018, 06:57:20 AM
no, i dont belive. imagine how everything is structured in our nature, everything is so logical. haox brings haox, but take a walk in a nearby forest, pureness and calness is everywhere, thats the result of evolution
Activity: 30
March 13, 2018, 06:00:18 AM
Most Christians don't have a problem with evolution.
Only creationists do because they take the Bible too literally. It's a metaphoric book, church fathers, saints and mystics new this, but it takes some mental sophistication and flexibility too understand metaphors and accept that the Bible was written by fallible men who had to deal with knowledge available in their age. Acknowledging this is the only way Christianity can survive in the West. It was because of people like creationists that Nietzsche said that God is dead. He was killed by mental incompetence of his followers. Luckily, there are many religious streams, so everyone can choose according to his understanding.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 05:33:22 AM
In my opinion,
In geology, we have found 2 or 3 times the number of fossils because there are living species. We really have not found the missing link. But...
If there are all kinds of fossils out there, it's like a link lost by the similarities and small differences, we still will not know that they are part of evolution, or if they are all different species created by God.
You have to find a living trans species to know that fossils have evolutionary evidence.
Avolution shoots itself as it shows a huge stretch of time between recognizable changes.
thank you
March 13, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
I will tell you why, because god is either an idiot or he doesn't exist.

You won the argument pages ago Astargath.  BD is simply too dense to understand it.

Even the leader of his cult says the Big Bang happened!   Cool

Evolution deniers are going extinct, badecker and his other buddy in this thread are probably the last few ones. It's just really mind boggling to me how someone tries to defend slavery or rape just to keep believing in what they believe.

We clearly do not defend being a slaver (to hunt for people to enslave them) and neither being a rapist. Both were to be punished with death in the Bible if one is cought on doing so.

You are clearly having an agenda behind you. You were provided the evidences about the rape that it is the satanic translation matter. And yet you provide the things that is proven to be the gate to troll the christianity. Just like the fake evolution evidences you provide is the troll gate to harass the christianity.

I am not an evolution denier. There is nothing to be denied. Even if BB is true you have a question - what have caused it and a whole lot of issues along with many improbabilities and few impossibilities. That is still a lot less than you already know. And if you already know then you presuppose. If you presuppose - you believe. If you believe in it - it is your religion. If your religion is improbable - you are a fanatic.

If we are at labelling people you are the evolutionist self-assurers. Circle of adoration. People crave to be adored I obviously crave less about it than you. Im not afraid of your shaming as I have my king Jesus Christ behind me.

You want to shame people by calling someone losers. You are not even close to being a predominate majority. I would say that 66% people including atheists believe we came from monkeys. With all this support from the media and a 100% control of the schools. That is so weak. Even with this generation that is being out of touch with reality you cannot make the numbers more than 66-75%, and close to 50% in the religious community.

You know? If you do not get the reserve of a doubt of not understanding something, then I use the same standards for you. You get a faaar away from the truth that way. That way I could judge you being a troll. I hope you are not. That would mean I had only waste my time.

If you are a troll why should I bother? If God does not exist - why would you bother?

Astargath no longer exist. It is just a matter of time. You do not know it but soon all sinners will be as they would never exist. Pooof.... like a dust you are on the wind.....
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 12, 2018, 04:30:40 PM
Vod
legendary
March 12, 2018, 04:22:07 PM
Evolution deniers are going extinct, badecker and his other buddy in this thread are probably the last few ones. It's just really mind boggling to me how someone tries to defend slavery or rape just to keep believing in what they believe.

Yeah, Badecker is one of the most dense people I have ever met.  I tried to help him for over a year, but none of my methods were able to get through his brainwashing.  That guy probably goes to his church a couple times each day, and I doubt he has any relationships outside the church.
March 12, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

You won the argument pages ago Astargath.  BD is simply too dense to understand it.

Even the leader of his cult says the Big Bang happened!   Cool

Vod
legendary
March 12, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

You won the argument pages ago Astargath.  BD is simply too dense to understand it.

Even the leader of his cult says the Big Bang happened!   Cool
March 12, 2018, 02:21:47 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 11, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
The existence of God does not contradict evolution. And vice versa

Again, evolution has several different meanings, one of them being simple change. Creation of the universe by God contradicts The Theory of Evolution.

Cool
God contradicts The Theory of Evolution. <God contradicts SCIENCE KNOWLEDGE AND FREEDOM Grin..

So thanks for finally getting EVOLUTION .  God CONTRADICTS science ..Also my brains Grin..

The only thing the bible good for is if you read it over and over you will be good at reading writing and spelling Wink..That's it though..

No science no making stuffs just all BULLSHIT..
Now if your going to RELIGIOUSLY READ BULLSHIT   read CODE and science books that will give you EVERYTHING Wink

Why waste your time on lies when read the TRUTH Wink..

God made all the things that we discover through science. We haven't discovered evolution.

If you look through the history of evolution theory, you will find that evolution theory has never found anything that supports it other than the talk of people. Everything that might support evolution theory supports something else better, something like adaptation.

Since we haven't discovered evolution in the form that evolution theory suggests, and when evolution theory proves that such evolution doesn't exist like it has been doing, such evolution is a lie. When the lie is promoted as fact, it is a hoax.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

But in the old days SCIENCE was witch craft and god didn't like it ..

Wrong! Witchcraft always was witchcraft, and science always was science... even though there was little science in the old days. But people are turning science into religion by professing that impossible evolution is reality.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: