Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 45. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 16, 2018, 01:59:56 AM
Its a very poorly informed question, or maybe worded wrong? Like most opinion here, btc goes hand in hand with alts, and it's difficult to imagine the reason for a ban preference on one. But given an investment choice apart from btc, then there are other good alts worth looking at, like ethereum for one.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 01:54:50 AM
Prohibition against bitcoin means prohibition also for altcoin. I think the government will slowly ban the other bitcoins and cryptoes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 16, 2018, 01:42:37 AM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

About five hundred prospective alts are except bitcoin and I think that consuming bitcoin if it affects the market, it will temporarily affect the price, until everything is invested in alts. But whether we wait for this moment, it is very unlikely.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 01:39:35 AM
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

As what I have observed aside from bitcoin I must prefer for ethereum because we all know that the value was high same as bitcoin.And this is also the 2nd top list that next to bitcoin in terms of value price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 16, 2018, 01:33:30 AM
Precisely, bitcoin is the most famous coin in the worl of crypto. I will prefer for a second which is ETH. I think it is better to be the second.

On the first place, there is no possibility of bitcoin being replace by another cryptocurrency as bitcoin is the number one and the sole cryptocurrency in the world. No other currency can replace bitcoin for now since these alternative coins were merely dependent on the market result of bitcoin. Considering if the bitcoin will be totally banned, altcoins may also be going to suffer since alts were dependent on bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 70
April 16, 2018, 12:41:13 AM
Precisely, bitcoin is the most famous coin in the worl of crypto. I will prefer for a second which is ETH. I think it is better to be the second.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 12:39:47 AM
First of all, I don't think bitcoin will be banned permanently worldwide. The coin itself is already established in the crypto market. Its already been used by a lot of people so it would be very difficult to banned it permanently. But aside from bitcoin, I prefer ethereum because of flexibility. Also most coins are based on ethereum, so it would be better to have some ethereum in the future. I also think that it has a lot of potential and uses. Its value might also increase in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 16, 2018, 12:39:30 AM
Just tell us!

I like ether and monero besides bitcoin, but neither as much as bitcoin.
They all just wait to see what bitcoin will do and then follow
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 12:37:36 AM

If only Bitcoin is banned, I choose ethereum maybe.
but if Bitcoin is banned and all altcoin are banned. no choice.
Yes, I agree with this statement. ETH will also be my first choice.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 16, 2018, 12:29:57 AM
I don't get the idea of thinking about another coin if bitcoin will be banned, as we knew that as of now the basis of crypto depends on how bitcoin will
succeed, any movement from bitcoin are also reflected inside the crypto market, we can say ETH is creating his own journey from crypto market but
still there's a big difference between the two in term of success and being supported.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2018, 12:18:13 AM
If Bitcoin is banned then all crypto will also being banned unless there are some crypto that is centralised and then can be controlled by the government, I think the closest choice will be xrp because rumours said that it being backed up by bank
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 12:14:09 AM
If the bitcoin banned then this will also automatically made prohibition to other altcoins as well. talk that will replace I think nothing could replace the position of the bitcoin because too difficult debuted it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 12:08:45 AM
Just tell us!

Any country is not going to ban bitcoin only. If it bans bitcoins, it will make laws for all coins. For instance, in Indian government is planning to bring a bill which will make all crypto or virtual currencies illegal. Just making a law for bitcoins and allowing other coins makes no sense in my opinion.

Also, do you think that other coins will even survive if bitcoins is completely banned ? I do not think so that it will affect the trust people have on crypto and thus they will not show any interest in alt coins if such a thing ever happens.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
April 16, 2018, 12:06:08 AM
I think Eth or Neo will replace bitcoin if it is banned. Because that two coins building good platform to grow crypto Ecosystem, so crypto community need that ecosystem more than what bitcoin can provide.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 16, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
This is serious case that is really alarming. I’m not expecting BTC to be banned though. Come to think of it, if BTC is banned, then the whole crypto is being banned base on any regulation. But presently, it won’t even and i’m Not expecting it any time from now. ETH is the next to BTC, if there is any
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 16, 2018, 12:03:45 AM
Just tell us!

Well if bitcoin banned i think there's no other crypto currency can replace bitcoin if we talking which crypto can reach what bitcoin achieved..unless if there's a massive demand or adaption made in the market which is coin with a good tech like bitcoin. 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 15, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

If only Bitcoin is banned, I choose ethereum maybe.
but if Bitcoin is banned and all altcoin are banned. no choice.

If I'm not wrong first all other coins will be banned before they go for Bitcoin because bitcoin is the one more stable compared to other coins.

So once bitcoin is banned then for crypto investors no other options. But the good thing is bitcoin is a digital currency and it may not be banned in all countries at a time so you still get a chance to sell to someone else in this world and make money.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
April 15, 2018, 11:45:04 PM
Most of us here will choose ethereum we all know that this is the altcoin next to bitcoin in terms of price and marketcap.
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 11:42:14 PM
Ethereum, ripple or neo
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
April 15, 2018, 11:18:10 PM
Definitely this is a good thread for survey of when will be the next crypto to bitcoin. As we all know as stated above that bitcoin is the world record holder for the cryptocurrency and for that if bitcoin will put to an end there is a possibility that other cryptocurrency will be the next to it or will come to be the next bitcoin. For me i guess it would be ethereum from the looks of it to its market volume and market price relatively ethereum will be next to bitcoin. However, there are other crypto also that are listed on top of the rankings with ethereum but for me ethereum will make it next to bitcoin. I will check this thread after because i am planning to invest in ether.
Pages:
Jump to: