Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 16. (Read 61092 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Another uncredited transfer: ticket #361155

Can you please credit it?
Thanks
Activity: 2
Hi,

I have reached out to you via email ( support ticket number 355102) and I have tried contacting you multiple times on Twitter.

I withdrew FIAT EUR to my mastercard on 25.01 when the option was available. I still do not have the money. Your website advised for 3 day waiting time - it has been double that.

You have not contacted me. You have made no effort to rectify the issue. I would not recommend anyone to use your facilities and I am going to seek legal advice should this not be rectified.

Could you please have someone from support get in touch?

IF ANYONE HAS HAD THE SAME ISSUE, PLEASE MESSAGE ME

user:micaelz
Activity: 4
My scam report about EXMO :

What happened
I transfered 61.31853900 XRP from Bitstamp to Exmo on 1/2/2018 10:48. This money never arrived in my EXMO wallet. I contacted the support, no answer (tickets 359135 and 360621). I have complained on chat and I have been banned (so they read the chat but don’t bring support).
During night from February 1st to 2nd, they stopped the website for maintenance. I was hoping it was to fix all broken transfers. But in the morning my money is still not here, so it is not simply a technical problem.
Even if they finally transfer the XRP, it has already lost 40% of its value.
My scam report about EXMO :

Scammers profile link.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/exmo-409494

Amount scammed
63.23 USD

Proof of transfer:
https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/C35C7465D7F8632EC571F258C3A4BEC1205F6C1E13673C93885978ED7B00D118

My next actions
I am filling a complaint on French Prefecture de Police for theft against Olga MAMAEVA born in April 1989 and living Bld. Constructorillor Nr 24, Bl. 19, Sc 2, Ap. 59, Bucharest, Romania as representative of EXMO FINANCE LLP.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/OC393235/officers
I also contact british authorities to inform them that EXMO FINANCE LLP has illegal activities on their soil.

Final word
That’s not a big amount of money and I will survive. But I have principles.
We all mostly came to cryptos because we were sick of the banks behavior. But the fact is that what started as a great project from brilliant and moral people is now becoming ugly because of scammers like EXMO. So we have 2 options : either we clean this space ourselves, and bring people like EXMO out of business, or the states will do it for us with strict regulation. I much prefer the first option.
Activity: 20
hi exmo support,

i did 1.00 eth deposit to my exmo wallet, tx has more than 200 confirmations
but it didnt show up in my exmı wallet
tx: 0xefaf3431df8eab62db1a8ef419a2a8108c97f354bc59dbf2ebe9c505be2052c5
ticket no #360558
can you fix the problem
thx
Activity: 21
I have been stuck on a btc/doge buy order since yesterday the trade id is 522858030   

ticket number: 355295

Forwarded your issue, soon you will get an answer.
Best Regards,
EXMO TEAM
Please give an explanation that my creditcard withdrawal still isn't fixed..

Hi There,

Our support expert has contacted you please keep going to communicate with our support.

Thank you
They didnt reply at all..
Still no reply or withdrawal, PLEASE HELP
Activity: 8
Good evening,

My withdrawals was blocked from more than a week now, I tried to contact support but no answer, I've send them emails but also no answer. please help me.

my ticket no. 349915

EXMO Login: sskkmm
Activity: 15
Hi, my XRP deposits are not showing up in finances (confirmed by the network), ticket #359643

Also, still no solution to my stuck card withdrawals, ticket  #348171

Can you please have a look?

Thanks
Hello! I sent ETH to deposit address, but not still no ETH on balance. Its already 2 haours after tx was sent
I opened support ticket: #359320
EXMO Login: goriyasno
Any one?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Check PM pls.
Hello! I sent ETH to deposit address, but not still no ETH on balance. Its already 2 haours after tx was sent
I opened support ticket: #359320
EXMO Login: goriyasno
Activity: 1
Could you please deposit my XRPs. They already confirmed in network.

Support Ticket Id: #359118

Thanks.
Activity: 29
Hi, i opened ticket: 359247 for verificate payment of card. can you verify it?

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Good day. I was told that all visa withdrawals should be working one day ago but it's still unavalable. Could you pls provide the exact date for USD visa withdrawal. It's a little bit worrying since there are no any announcement regarding this issue.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
Hello!
20th of January I did a transaction (WAVES) to my wallet at EXMO.com. But I didn't receive my coins! Then I created a support ticket and started to wait. 23th of January my problem was reported to EXMO technical department. And till now I don't have any replies and my problem is not solved! Ticket ID: #334779
Activity: 29
Hi, i have send all documents for verifying, and opened ticket : 345212

when can you verify my account??

Activity: 7
Thank you very much exmo!
I am now verified.

I just ran into another issue though, could you take a look at it please?

Ticket  #357898

Thank you as always

EDIT: SOLVED Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
Good day,
Exmo please check this ticket  #355492
Thank you

Hi There,
I'm checking

Hi there,
I updated the request with the correct documentation, I am waiting for your response.
Thank you
ticket  #355492

Now you are verified.

Activity: 21
I have been stuck on a btc/doge buy order since yesterday the trade id is 522858030   

Best Regards,
EXMO TEAM

Hi There,

Our support expert has contacted you please keep going to communicate with our support.

Thank you
They didnt reply at all..
Activity: 1
Dear Exmo,

I deleted google authenticator and cannot log in anymore  Sad could you reset my account please?

Request  #355385   

I sent the print screen with the latest transaction effects on my account from the main site but exmo does not respond to the requests
Thank you,    [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

Best Regards,
EXMO TEAM

Hi There,

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: