Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 65. (Read 61090 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I noticed in the wallet settings that I can carry a balance in USD, EURO, LTC, RUB, and DOGE.

What about Rupee and Yuan? Any plans to introduce these currencies soon?
Activity: 30
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. There are a lot of Spanish speakers in that part of the world.
legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003

We get that question a lot. The reason has to do with our future market ambitions.
Yes, we want to target the EU, but at the same time we want to target the South American Market. 
Spain just seemed to be the logical choice for us.

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 43
I read at NewsBTC that your main office is in Barcelona Spain, but on your website it says that you are Incorporated in the UK.

Why isn't your main office in the UK?
legendary
WTF??? I bought few bitcoins 5 hours ago on your exchange and sent it to my wallet, but i still don't see it on my balance!

probably you forgot confirm withdrawal on email. I had same problem today

Yes, everyone, please don't forget to confirm your withdraws by e-mail.

Thanks for your help JohnLennon.
Activity: 13
WTF??? I bought few bitcoins 5 hours ago on your exchange and sent it to my wallet, but i still don't see it on my balance!

Grin you were right, thx buddy
Activity: 40
---
will you expand the list cryptocurrency more than btc+ltc+doge?

What country are you?
https://exmo.com/contacts
Activity: 29

Activity: 13
Activity: 62
Hi Exmo, I have used your exchange a few time over the past months.

I've seen some serious job done - you've changed the interface and added some nice features, it's way more user friendly now.

Thanks.
Activity: 30
Very interesting, I have tried many different exchanges, but this one has a very different looking layout!   
Activity: 25
What country are you?
Activity: 28
Well, I’ll try to trade here,why not
legendary
Hey! if I'm going to buy Bitcoin for perfectmoney I need verified??

Hello xfirestorm.

Verification is not required in this case. It is only required when doing SEPA and Money Wire Transfers.

Thanks for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 22
I always save more money with Exmo, because they have really low commissions, for me this is most important
Activity: 29
hey! if I'm going to buy bitcoin for perfectmoney I need verified??
Activity: 40
Best of lucks, we need some serious competition  Cool
Activity: 56
thnx guys!!
legendary
so if i understand correctly i can sell/buy  btc in usd and then withdraw in EUR ?

what kind of exchange rate applies?

Dear coinz19.

If you want to withdraw an amount in another currency, you should first exchange it to your desired withdraw currency.
All exchange rates are available on the trading page. https://exmo.com/#?pair=BTC_EUR

Thank you for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 26
Yesterday I withdrew  euros by SEPA, today I have it in my account. Normally it takes few days with other platforms,with EXMO I get it in 1 day,thank you guys!
Pages:
Jump to: