Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 66. (Read 61084 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so if i understand correctly i can sell/buy  btc in usd and then withdraw in EUR ?

what kind of exchange rate applies?
legendary
Activity: 1222
Merit: 1003
Do you offer any deposit or withdrawal method for Indian bank account holders ?

Dear newIndia.

The answer to your question is yes! Exmo works with Indian banks for deposits and withdrawals using the Wire Transfer system.

Thank You for your interest in Exmo!

Thank you for the clarification. Do you need ID verification like BitStamp or no verification required like BTC-e ?

Dear newIndia.

Verification is required for all Wire Transfers.
This is standard policy with all banks due to Anti-money laundering and KYC laws.
Not to worry, our verification process is among the fastest in the business. Usually, its completed the very same day.

Thanks for your interest in Exmo!
Activity: 45
Looks nice...clear and easy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
Do you offer any deposit or withdrawal method for Indian bank account holders ?

Dear newIndia.

The answer to your question is yes! Exmo works with Indian banks for deposits and withdrawals using the Wire Transfer system.

Thank You for your interest in Exmo!

Thank you for the clarification. Do you need ID verification like BitStamp or no verification required like BTC-e ?
legendary
Hello Coinz19.

There is no need to worry. SEPA deposits take place the very next business day.

Please contact tech-support with your ticket number if your deposit is not completed by then.

No big deal, I just made a deposit through SEPA and I was starting to get impatient so I created a ticket.
Activity: 40
Whats wrong buddy? Something strange happen?
Did anyone here try opening a new ticket? I just made one regarding a deposit I made.

legendary
trading page looks nice and easy to use, except graph. it should be more informative if you want to get more traders, not just beginners

Thank you for you comment.

In our next release we are planning to upgraded our graph to allow for the possibility of it to be opened in much more detail.

Thanks for your interest in Exmo.
legendary
i'm already use exmo and have no problems
good job and nice that you continue to move
recently you added withdrawal via paypal. what about deposits through paypal in future?

Thanks for that friend. We hope that Paypal will start providing deposits in the future.

You can be sure that we will quickly notify everyone once that happens.

Activity: 29
trading page looks nice and easy to use, except graph. it should be more informative if you want to get more traders, not just beginners
Activity: 25
i'm already use exmo and have no problems
good job and nice that you continue to move
recently you added withdrawal via paypal. what about deposits through paypal in future?
Activity: 40
Cool design! I was stuck for 5 minutes just admiring the Landing.  Grin
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I'm a client of yours, and though at times I have experieced a few problems, the tech support was always very helpful and nice.
The good thing is that you're going the right direction.
Cheers.
legendary
Exmo is a great place to start, since our platform was specifically designed to accommodate 2 levels of users. We have an Exchange mode which really makes buying and selling Bitcoin or fiat currency easy for the beginner. There is no need to understand all the details of trading. Then we have our Trades’ mode which has been designed for the serious trader. Here you will find all the tools you need for the experienced trader.
Activity: 43
I am kinda new to Bitcoin and I really want to get involved. Would Exmo be a good place to start for me?
legendary
Hello There.

Your bitcoin transaction will appear on your account only after 1 confirmation and then you can use it for trading.
 But it will only be available to withdraw when the  number of confirmations reaches 6.

Activity: 54
How fast are my purchases of cryptocurrency deposited into my account? 
legendary
Yes, no problem, you can withdrawal your USD and EURO funds to your debit/credit cards.

Activity: 1
 Can I withdrawal USD and EURO to my cards?
Pages:
Jump to: