Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 13. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 16
June 02, 2018, 05:23:15 PM
Well i don't think they will prepare for this.. But they do work process on blokchain and hire many big names who are contributing.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 04:59:16 PM
According to a new report from Cheddar, Facebook is exploring the possibility of launching its own cryptocurrency. The company might integrate this digital coin into its payment system and help them transfer money and make payments. ...its a great idea and a good business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 04:42:58 PM
I believe Facebook want to use blockchain tech to help sort out their issues with data and privacy. But of course, the coin would also be used to make transactions within themselves. With over 2 billion Facebook users - I just wonder what the price would be....
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 04:39:08 PM
I also think that Facebook coin is just a rumor.
copper member
Activity: 31
June 02, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
I Think FaceCoin is Fake Coub
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
June 02, 2018, 04:33:42 PM
Is there any confirmations or proof that this "Facecoin" owned by facebook? But if its real, this project will have huge investors. I will surely participate the ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:56:18 PM
Yes this is good news for the world of cryptocurrancy, you have previously predicted that social media platform will make their own coins or tokens. You know the news about Ico ban on social media is just a trick, or FUD. And now you can laugh at this news. That would be an advantage for them to do that when they can create any kind of centralized play currency to have people use on their system.
Activity: 61
June 02, 2018, 03:44:35 PM
I am nervous that this will be their "this is how we get out of the privacy issue" debacle, but I feel whatever coin...or blockchain they use will be another tool for us to be controlled by them
Activity: 106
June 02, 2018, 02:56:17 PM
if that happens all of us will shun the coin to show our hanger due to the bearish market his crypto advert ban caused us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
If it is true that Mark Zuckerberg is interested in launching facecoin then why did we hear some rumor that He is going to stop Ico advert in facebook. I was thinking He is anti-blockchain and anti-cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
June 02, 2018, 02:44:09 PM
That is a very good one for Facebook having a Crypto coin, and it will be multivate many people to start believing on crypto currency, which is a new way of generating cool cash, through investment or crypto trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 02:40:58 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

[/quote
I don't know if its really true because there's no announcement to be done yet by facebook but this news is legit I think it would be big move by facebook because it give's a lot of hype to crypto industries and for sure it will support by the people but for now let's wait until facebook gives a official announcement on that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 02:36:07 PM
This is very good news! Finally, social networks turned their attention to the crypto market! facebook for a long time resisted crypto market, and very nevovtino always responded! now they changed their mind! soon all haters will change their minds to a positive attitude! I will be happy to follow the launch of ico!
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 02:12:21 PM
The launch of the FaceCoin will be interesting thing. atleast one can be sure of this project and invest in it with respect to no scam because the team is and will be a group of members of high repute, the likes of Mark Z. and Macus from Paypal. well this is indeed a good news. we are waiting for this development. am sure it's going to make waves immediately.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 02:05:12 PM
wow i think its gonna be a bigest ico after telegram ico, can't wait to see the next project, btw thanks for share
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
June 02, 2018, 02:01:58 PM
he decided to adopt the idea from Pavel Durov's telegram, for sure he wants to raise a lot of money at ICO, have officially announcement?
Activity: 4
June 02, 2018, 01:55:02 PM
I think facecoin and facebook can be one. If so, does facecoin actually grow? I'm wondering this
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 01:48:15 PM
Well, if facebook issued his own coin. So this is good news and will have a good impact on the world of crypto. Hopefully many big companies will follow facebook.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 01:35:50 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

If facebook created facecoin then I think this is a real potential coin. This coin would be even more famous than bitcoin and ETH. I would invest in this coin if it was actually created by facebook
Activity: 227
June 02, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

I did not hear any news about Facebook creating a coin called Facecoin. Maybe this is a fake project of someone targeting fraudulent money of people. People should not invest in this project

I also think this is just a phishing project. I also tried searching for Facecoin on google but there are very few results found. But if facecoin really exists by facebook then surely this coin will be hotter than Bitcoin

Of course we are still waiting for official news from Facebook companies. But I believe if the official facecoin is launched, it will be a successful project and will provide significant benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: