Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 2. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
link and ethereum

they will make a great bull run until end of year in my opinion.
follw them and buy and sell in true places
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 01, 2018, 02:14:46 AM
for longterm , i always prefer ethereum,neo and btc , i learn from the past , seems they are good for long term investment.
like ethereum price , i remember the price so cheap when the ethereum released , but time by time , the price increased ,and at last year the price reached $1.3k+ , and from thats i believe ethereum will have a good potential to growth and mostly promising coin for long term investment , same with btc and neo too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 01:53:31 AM
To hold the best for the time now, choose ETH, because this coin is quite potential, maybe only in a short time this coin up to 1000 $. And that is the opportunity for us to sell and take profit
Holding ETH for a long time is my top priority as I am sure the $1000 price will happen again and things will become more stable if the market enters the uptrend. What you need to do now is hope for a new future for Cryptocurrency as it is about to happen again in 2019.

Exactly, ETH for long-term is always the good option because due to bearish the price of ETH went very low in the market but when the market starts recovering ETH price will cross more than 1000$ easily. Not only ETH is a very long-term project which has the ability to increase it price even more than 2000$.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 01:42:58 AM
I recently bought Coinvest, I advise you to learn more about this coin, I think it has excellent prospects and is a suitable option for hodl.
Activity: 476
September 30, 2018, 11:48:36 PM
Nano would be my strong pick and my favorite. I am a long supporter of that coin even before it was named Raiblocks. These coins is going to be one of the few lists of altcoins that will make it through adoption because it can give us feeless and fast transactions that Bitcoin could not do.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 30, 2018, 10:14:10 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
IM holding $STR staker.network because of low initial supply and maximum supply.with real project and beta release of cee lo dice game is coming
Activity: 476
September 30, 2018, 07:48:41 PM
To hold the best for the time now, choose ETH, because this coin is quite potential, maybe only in a short time this coin up to 1000 $. And that is the opportunity for us to sell and take profit
Holding ETH for a long time is my top priority as I am sure the $1000 price will happen again and things will become more stable if the market enters the uptrend. What you need to do now is hope for a new future for Cryptocurrency as it is about to happen again in 2019.
prioritizing ethereum, and ripple might be one of the right options besides bitcoin,
in the next 10 years I'm sure the price will be to the moon
Indeed speaking of coins like ethereum and ripple certainly does not need to doubt its future,
I'm sure the two coins also have good prospects, so it's very profitable, of course it has both coins
Between ethereum and ripple, the future does not need to be doubted,
so we better invest in both

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 30, 2018, 07:47:48 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
For this year, it might be ripple which would be the biggest coin this year, not for having the highest market value but for having the highest rate of increase. The hype that it is having at this moment is something to look forward with once the bull run happen anytime soon. Huge profit is on its way from doing so therefore being patient is really advisable at times like this.
Activity: 345
September 30, 2018, 07:13:03 PM
It is ripple in my opinion which would be worthy of holding despite of the negative market scenario at this moment. It have surpassed Ethereum for the second best crypto in the market which could really be a huge sign that this year will be a great one for XRP. Recovery has not yet started and imagine what may happen once it already takes place in the market. Wwaiting for now is having a huge chance to generate profit once bull run occur.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 30, 2018, 03:45:13 PM
I would say that ethereum is an old school so thisis a great way to safe your money and get a really great profit in the future!
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 30, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
Xrp is one of the favorite coin to hold right now,  I can presume it might really reach $1 to  $1.5 , it's better to just buy now so as not to miss out of the party
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 30, 2018, 09:29:45 AM
Ethereum has the brightest future and is a worth hodling coin. The coin currently holds a market capital of $23.64 billion. After observing the coin's current statistics, I believe the coin has the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018. The coin has been widely accepted in the financial market. Since its origin in 2015, the coin has seen a 1100% increase in its market capital. Last year itself, the coin showed profit gains by 3500%. I find the coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code quite revolutionary. The coin has a bright future and I am expecting good returns from it.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 11:44:48 PM
I hold the verge and some new lyrical ico coins, I hope this is the right choice, considering that it is now at the end of Q3 and will soon enter Q4, where last year the price of coins rose drastically.
I also suggest good coins according to an analysis like XRP XLM. They have good fundamental news, by launching new technologies, and opening new partners in each country, I think making these coins will rise at the end of the year, predictions for XRP 2 $ and XLM 1 $
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 29, 2018, 11:09:53 PM
My favorite coins to hold in the long run are Bitcoin and Ethereum,these two coins are the best so I'm sure holding them for the long run. I think the market is always fluctuating, but when I hold these two coins, I am completely reassured,just be patient I will get profit!

It can be said that the strongest and safest coins for the long term are bitcoin and ethereum, but to get big profits then buying new coins is a good thing, some new coins that have bright prospects are Tezos, Aurora and IOTA.
Activity: 343
September 29, 2018, 10:09:02 PM
ETN will be the bomb.  They have 2 new experienced coders starting today, a patent filed this week, mega deals in place and coming, and over 1 million users.
Activity: 368
September 29, 2018, 10:06:34 PM
NEBLIO going to have massive gains because of low supply and great tech behind it. HODL NEBL

Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 10:05:58 PM
prioritizing ethereum, and ripple might be one of the right options besides bitcoin,
in the next 10 years I'm sure the price will be to the moon
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 29, 2018, 09:59:52 PM
Activity: 672
September 21, 2018, 05:52:56 AM
now save some litcoin hoping the litcoin price for the next 1 week will rise in price. I see the litcoin chart has shown a saturation point to sell. I believe the next 1 week litcoin will fly high
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 21, 2018, 05:08:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: