Pages:
Author

Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP) - page 12. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 11
electarded_apparently, please update your Token Wallet app and retry your transaction: it should go through now.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I note these articles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freewallet
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/freewallet/

If it's a scam, it's a REAL good one.

BTW some may note the team is in Estonia.  I confess to being ignorant and thinking Estonia was an eastern European country.  It isn't.  It's northern European.  They seem well ahead of the world in tech in a general sense in that they were the first nation in history to hold an election over the Internet.  I quote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia

'Estonia is a developed country with an advanced, high-income economy that as of 2011 is among the fastest growing in the EU.[19] Its Human Development Index ranks very highly,[7] and it performs favourably in measurements of economic freedom, civil liberties and press freedom (3rd in the world in 2012 and 2007).[20] The 2015 PISA test places Estonian high school students 3rd in the world, behind Singapore and Japan.[21] Citizens of Estonia are provided with universal health care,[22] free education[23] and the longest paid maternity leave in the OECD.[24] Since independence the country has rapidly developed its IT sector, becoming one of the world's most digitally advanced societies.[25] In 2005 Estonia became the first nation to hold elections over the Internet, and in 2014 the first nation to provide E-residency.'

in their terms and conditions, they pretend to be in Hong-Kong, not Estonia:

https://freewallet.org/terms
https://freewallet.org
Wallet Services Limited
Suite A, 21/F, Eton building, 288 Des Voeux Central,
Hong Kong
[email protected]

this is freewallet.org , which is not the same as freewallet.io
Activity: 28
Michael, we appreciate your friendly reply! Our support reps would be glad to continue the research on your case once you provide the information we requested (see an update in the in-app chat). Thanks again for your help!

You really suck at support/help dude.  Being a condescending prick doesn't make me less frustrated or angry and makes you look like a bigger asshat that doesn't give a shit about the app users.

A little empathy goes a long way.  

ANNNNNNND... they're gone... sent me 1 message, now I can wait another 24 hrs to hear back... any appearance that these people want to help is pure theatrics.

bump... still no resolution.  1 msg per day MAX.  

HMMMM ... they've stopped responding in app and on various forums.  Guess what Señor Freewallet... this is why people are calling your app a scam.  Obviously, the best solution is to just get my tokens to me, but I am in talks with the app store team, trying to get your app pulled from the app store until you're able to resolve the numerous issues that people are complaining about.   Lots of people being harmed by your team's incompetence.

More canned responses.  More useless replies... these guys don't quit.

Why don't you all just send my tokens to an external wallet?

So weird

Bump -

They are now acknowledging the send function is broken.  I guess that's a start.  However, I don't have months to wait for this shit to work...  this is ... infuriating....
Activity: 7
Hi Support Team,

I just donated some ETH to the Bread crowdsale, after that I find that freewallet are using a service wallet to make transactions. Could you help me with this problem? Based on the etherscan result, the Bread tokens have been distributed to your service wallet already. Can I provide another ERC20 address and please send those tokens to me?

My user ID is 7b6ae85d

sunino, thank you for your message! Our support team received your request, we'll be getting back to you in regards to it shortly.

Hi, I am still waiting for the updates from support team, your efficency will be highly appreciated.
Hi Freewallet Support Team,

i am waiting till weeks to get my simple support request to get answered which i sent by in-app chat.
Could you please check asap to avoid legal actions?

User-ID: bf1f66e2

Best regards.

nenni06, our support team has already informed you that your request has been sent for processing. As soon as it's completed, we'll follow up with the confirmation. Thanks!
Activity: 5
I'm almost a minute away to send dogecoin to Freewallet from Bittrex. Now, I'm cancelling my intention to use Freewallet. The android wallet apps looks nice and promising - but I believe you guys. This wallet looks like scam, when I checked their website not much information about Freewallet developer/operator, no company details, no address, no real identity - definitely a scam. Scammers now are so good, they can come out with a very convincing app. When I looked back at the app after put aside its aesthetic features, I then realized a lot of fishy things in the app. There are so many scammers now in the crypto-currency market. I'm also have problem with Bittrex, I have transferrred alt coins that I gain from faucet to Bittrex, only when I want to withdraw the accumulated fund, then I realized their transaction fee for withdrawal is exorbitantly high. I am using Bittrex to store alt coins since they have wallets for almost all alt coins. The real problem in crypto-currency is to find multi-wallet service provider and this is where I think the soft spot exploited by Freewallet/Bittrex. Multi wallet is tempting since it makes easy to manage all the alt coins. Good work guys - spread the word!. Need to shut down all these scammers.  
Activity: 1
Hi Freewallet Support Team,

i am waiting till weeks to get my simple support request to get answered which i sent by in-app chat.
Could you please check asap to avoid legal actions?

User-ID: bf1f66e2

Best regards.
Even NEM publicly tell people not to use Freewallet.
https://twitter.com/nemofficial/status/941990961139236864

kahc, unfortunately, NEM seem to have been too hasty with their conclusions. We've already responded to their blog post, our comment is awaiting moderation.

UPD: We've published an official response to NEM team's post, please read it in our blog on Medium.com.
Hi freewallet, my userid is db425aee and raised the issue with support team through the android app and website as well.
I am using the token wallet android app and sending coins to myetherwallet.
When I press the Send button, the blank screen is shown and freeze.
There is no action done and the transaction history shows that nothing has taken place.
Also tried through freewallet website but there it is not showing the ERC token QSP.

How to send QSP coins from token wallet to myetherwallet?

Thanks

rajsenthil, apologies for the inconvenience! Our support reps requested additional information from you, please see an email with update from them. Upon receiving more details, we'll be able to determine the reason for this issue and resolve it ASAP. Thanks for your patience, looking forward to hearing from you!
Hi Support Team,

I just donated some ETH to the Bread crowdsale, after that I find that freewallet are using a service wallet to make transactions. Could you help me with this problem? Based on the etherscan result, the Bread tokens have been distributed to your service wallet already. Can I provide another ERC20 address and please send those tokens to me?

My user ID is 7b6ae85d

sunino, thank you for your message! Our support team received your request, we'll be getting back to you in regards to it shortly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Even NEM publicly tell people not to use Freewallet.
https://twitter.com/nemofficial/status/941990961139236864
Michael, we appreciate your friendly reply! Our support reps would be glad to continue the research on your case once you provide the information we requested (see an update in the in-app chat). Thanks again for your help!

You really suck at support/help dude.  Being a condescending prick doesn't make me less frustrated or angry and makes you look like a bigger asshat that doesn't give a shit about the app users.

ANNNNNNND... they're gone... sent me 1 message, now I can wait another 24 hrs to hear back... any appearance that these people want to help is pure theatrics.

HMMMM ... they've stopped responding in app and on various forums.  Guess what Señor Freewallet... this is why people are calling your app a scam.  Obviously, the best solution is to just get my tokens to me, but I am in talks with the app store team, trying to get your app pulled from the app store until you're able to resolve the numerous issues that people are complaining about.   Lots of people being harmed by your team's incompetence.

More canned responses.  More useless replies... these guys don't quit.

Why don't you all just send my tokens to an external wallet?

So weird
Activity: 19
Hi freewallet, my userid is db425aee and raised the issue with support team through the android app and website as well.
I am using the token wallet android app and sending coins to myetherwallet.
When I press the Send button, the blank screen is shown and freeze.
There is no action done and the transaction history shows that nothing has taken place.
Also tried through freewallet website but there it is not showing the ERC token QSP.

How to send QSP coins from token wallet to myetherwallet?

Thanks
Activity: 7
I'm not care about "performing maintenance". If you have some maintenance you should notify users BEFORE but not after.
What do you think if your bank now to decide "performing maintenance" and your cards and accounts will be on hold for days. No target date for resolving. "Just sorry". I personally have 50$ on your account. Take it. I hope it make your life better.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry. I promise to send that money and lose milestone.

drowt, we understand that maintenance works can be an inconvenience: no-one wants to wait to make a transaction. However, please understand that we wouldn't start the maintenance if it were possible to perform certain procedures without affecting our users. Blockchain is a volatile environment, and we're updating our wallets regularly to make sure our users stay safe.

By the way, the maintenance on the ZCash wallet was completed, you can retry your transaction, there shouldn't be any issues with it. Sorry for taking so long!

Hi Support Team,

My user ID is 7b6ae85d

I'm not care about "performing maintenance". If you have some maintenance you should notify users BEFORE but not after.
What do you think if your bank now to decide "performing maintenance" and your cards and accounts will be on hold for days. No target date for resolving. "Just sorry". I personally have 50$ on your account. Take it. I hope it make your life better.  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry. I promise to send that money and lose milestone.

drowt, we understand that maintenance works can be an inconvenience: no-one wants to wait to make a transaction. However, please understand that we wouldn't start the maintenance if it were possible to perform certain procedures without affecting our users. Blockchain is a volatile environment, and we're updating our wallets regularly to make sure our users stay safe.

By the way, the maintenance on the ZCash wallet was completed, you can retry your transaction, there shouldn't be any issues with it. Sorry for taking so long!
I recommend not keeping your coins in this organization of unknown origin, support does not answer 5 days, is this normal? Angry Angry Angry

pool77520, apologies for the delay, we're getting a lot of user requests these days! Please provide your user id so that we could prioritize the processing of your case. The user id can be found in the Settings section of the app; it's an internal id we use, so listing it in public won't jeopardize your wallet security, neither it can grant the access to your wallet balance. Thanks in advance, looking forward to your reply!
Hi Freewallet

What is the story with Zcash send transactions
Last 2 weeks I tried to send coins several times and send that without problems just ones. Last 24 hours transactions even are not accepted. I see "under construction banner" but when do you plan to complete that?
I like your app it is convenient but if I can not receive/send coin then other functionality is useless. As well could you be more user oriented.
If you plan some maintaining please please please notify users ahead. As well you support must be support but not a "bot" which just provide useless unswers

Hi drowt, we're performing maintenance on our ZCash wallet, which is why some operations may be temporarily suspended. Please see the notification in the app: once the maintenance is over, we'll let our users know. Apologies for the inconvenience!
Activity: 602
Merit: 120
I recommend not keeping your coins in this organization of unknown origin, support does not answer 5 days, is this normal? Angry Angry Angry

bump... still no resolution.  1 msg per day MAX. 
Pages:
Jump to: