Pages:
Author

Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP) - page 13. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Michael, we appreciate your friendly reply! Our support reps would be glad to continue the research on your case once you provide the information we requested (see an update in the in-app chat). Thanks again for your help!

You really suck at support/help dude.  Being a condescending prick doesn't make me less frustrated or angry and makes you look like a bigger asshat that doesn't give a shit about the app users.

A little empathy goes a long way.  

ANNNNNNND... they're gone... sent me 1 message, now I can wait another 24 hrs to hear back... any appearance that these people want to help is pure theatrics.
Michael, we appreciate your friendly reply! Our support reps would be glad to continue the research on your case once you provide the information we requested (see an update in the in-app chat). Thanks again for your help!

You really suck at support/help dude.  Being a condescending prick doesn't make me less frustrated or angry and makes you look like a bigger asshat that doesn't give a shit about the app users.

A little empathy goes a long way. 
Activity: 551
Merit: 11
Hi Freewallet.  You guys have been playing games and jerking me around for 4 months trying to get BNB refunded.

As of now, they are supposedly sitting in the android version of the wallet.  However, when I click "send" in the wallet to withdraw the funds, the screen goes black and the app presumedly freezes.  I've tried on several emulators and on a friends Android phone and the result is always the same...  

Meanwhile, I email support and get a response 24 hrs later asking for a screen shot... GUYS, THE SCREEN IS BLACK.  There's nothing to screenshot.

I need these tokens now, not in another 4 months when you fix this bug.  Please... convert them to eth for me so I can access in the Apple wallet or send the BNB to the address I designated in the support chat.  This isn't rocket surgery.  My friends and I will be leaving 1 negative review in the app store each day, until I have my Tokens.    

To anyone else experiencing issues, I suggest you go leave a 1 star review right now.  They have a surprisingly low number of reviews, and if we all leave a bad review, the app should get pulled from the app store fairly quickly.  Maybe that will force them to address serious flaws in their software and support.  Enough is enough.  How many people have lost money because these guys can't get their shit together.

My ID is 572d9b9  

Fix my shit yo!  Dedicate 1 person to work with me to resolve this in a timely manner, that answers my messages.  Do whatever you need to do to get me my tokens.  Being friendly in the support chat isn't enough... when you hold someone's funds and make excuses it looks supper f'n scammy.

Hi Michael, sorry to hear you're disappointed! Your BNB tokens became available in the Token Wallet app as soon as the support for BNB tokens was added. If you're having issues with sending out your BNB, please get back to our support team and provide more information on your attempted transaction.

For example, if you received a request for a screenshot, obviously, a black screen wouldn't be of much use. However, a screenshot of the app BEFORE you hit the Send button will give us the idea of how much BNB you're sending and the address this transaction is supposed to go. Also, since you're messaging us from your Apple device, we would need more details on the Android device you're using, such as the make & model of it, your OS, app version, etc. Our support reps will request all extra details we need for the research in the in-app chat. With your help, we'll be able to find out what the reason for this issue is and fix it ASAP.

Finally, submitting fake reviews is against both Google Play and App Store regulations. And taking time to respond to such reviews doesn't actually help our support reps concentrate on resolving your issue. What does help in your case is working along with our support team and providing us with the requested information so that we could make sure your transaction goes through without any issues. Thanks on advance!

No one requested this info dude.  They asked for screenshot, which I provided.  In response to the screen shot, the guy actually just repeated that I should try to use the Android app.  I've used 4 different phones at this point to try and transfer the funds.  it's 313 BNB and there's no option to change the amount.  I click send -> continue -> app freezes/black screen... always the same result.

Your support team isn't helping me.  They are actively dodging and refusing to help.  I need someone with some competence to to take a look and help me fix this...

I've provided an address in the support chat that the tokens can be sent to, so it would be nice if you could just process the transfer on your end instead of dodging me and continuing to say "when x becomes available" bla bnla bla  .. come on dude, that's why you guys look like you're scamming.  

Just process the transfer for me and I'll gladly remove my negative review.

If you refuse to help me, I will continue to escalate this, including reporting your app/company to the attorney general of the state where your LLC is registered, reporting your app/company to FinCEN, and report your app/company to the FTC, as well as discuss legal action with my attorney.   FinCEN is no joke and you should take this very seriously. 1 complaint could put your company in a world of trouble.  I'm also going to discuss this with Apple tomorrow.  What's it going to take to get real help?

I'd rather you just help me fix the issue though and transfer my funds.

BTW, none of the reviews of are fake, you fucking prick.  I asked my friends to review your shit app, and they all agree IT SUCKS!  They would only be fake if they didn't actually download your shitty app and try it, and come to the honest conclusion that, yes.. it does in fact suck ass, which it does.

Having friends review your shitty app DOES HELP prevent other suckers from going through this BS with you jerks!

The fact that it takes your support staff 24 hrs to respond to each inquiry means that that this could take another 4 months.  This is ridiculous and you are truly a piece of fucking shit.
Hi Freewallet.  You guys have been playing games and jerking me around for 4 months trying to get BNB refunded.

As of now, they are supposedly sitting in the android version of the wallet.  However, when I click "send" in the wallet to withdraw the funds, the screen goes black and the app presumedly freezes.  I've tried on several emulators and on a friends Android phone and the result is always the same...  

Meanwhile, I email support and get a response 24 hrs later asking for a screen shot... GUYS, THE SCREEN IS BLACK.  There's nothing to screenshot.

I need these tokens now, not in another 4 months when you fix this bug.  Please... convert them to eth for me so I can access in the Apple wallet or send the BNB to the address I designated in the support chat.  This isn't rocket surgery.  My friends and I will be leaving 1 negative review in the app store each day, until I have my Tokens.    

To anyone else experiencing issues, I suggest you go leave a 1 star review right now.  They have a surprisingly low number of reviews, and if we all leave a bad review, the app should get pulled from the app store fairly quickly.  Maybe that will force them to address serious flaws in their software and support.  Enough is enough.  How many people have lost money because these guys can't get their shit together.

My ID is 572d9b9  

Fix my shit yo!  Dedicate 1 person to work with me to resolve this in a timely manner, that answers my messages.  Do whatever you need to do to get me my tokens.  Being friendly in the support chat isn't enough... when you hold someone's funds and make excuses it looks supper f'n scammy.

Hi Michael, sorry to hear you're disappointed! Your BNB tokens became available in the Token Wallet app as soon as the support for BNB tokens was added. If you're having issues with sending out your BNB, please get back to our support team and provide more information on your attempted transaction.

For example, if you received a request for a screenshot, obviously, a black screen wouldn't be of much use. However, a screenshot of the app BEFORE you hit the Send button will give us the idea of how much BNB you're sending and the address this transaction is supposed to go. Also, since you're messaging us from your Apple device, we would need more details on the Android device you're using, such as the make & model of it, your OS, app version, etc. Our support reps will request all extra details we need for the research in the in-app chat. With your help, we'll be able to find out what the reason for this issue is and fix it ASAP.

Finally, submitting fake reviews is against both Google Play and App Store regulations. And taking time to respond to such reviews doesn't actually help our support reps concentrate on resolving your issue. What does help in your case is working along with our support team and providing us with the requested information so that we could make sure your transaction goes through without any issues. Thanks on advance!

My ID is 572d9b9  

Fix my shit yo!  Dedicate 1 person to work with me to resolve this in a timely manner, that answers my messages.  Do whatever you need to do to get me my tokens.  Being friendly in the support chat isn't enough... when you hold someone's funds and make excuses it looks supper f'n scammy.

Activity: 2
I have “sending” status with the orange line under the transaction about 20 hours. (send BTC 7 dec 2017)
Can you cancel my transaction? Or what should i do?

+1 I have "sending" status with orange line under transcation too. Need a speed up my translation.

FreeWallet support where are you Huh

Now my latest transaction is completed.

Thanks FreeWallet!
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Shit scam with scammy name. avoid.

Thank you i was waiting for you to say that instead of looking what the thread and op are saying.
Activity: 2
I have “sending” status with the orange line under the transaction about 20 hours. (send BTC 7 dec 2017)

+1 I have "sending" status with orange line under transcation too. Need a speed up my translation.

FreeWallet support where are you Huh
Activity: 1
support a question! at the txid it is unclear where the money went and where it needs to be a return of funds. Unable to decode output address, then the address of the recipient was specified incorrectly. How long you will be fix it?

NorilskWorker, before a refund is made, we confirm the destination for it with each user, so there's no mix-up.
Activity: 15
Hi, I dont know what happends with my eth freewallet app, support don't answer for 3 weeks. Im affraid that I loose my eth and the freewallet.org is a scam.

I lost my app on my mobile. I install the app again but forgot the password. I used "forgot password" option. I got an email with security code to change the password and I changed it.
When I logged in with a new password i saw "0" eth balance on my account and different user id. It is not my account!
Support team dont answer for 3 weeks. They didn't do anything to help.

Please don't use freewallet.org. Is A scam!

Thanks, mate! I believe that each project should provide the results of the audit and than scam projects disappear
Activity: 1
I want to believe that they are not a scam but my transactions had been stuck for more than 10 days!!!! The response from support each time is i will get refunded and it should not take more than a couple of days. I understand that its my mistake for accidentally transfer BCC to my BTC wallet, since FREEWALLET users don't hold their own private keys, we are at the losing end. They take control of our wallet, i don't feel safe anymore. They did not keep me posted with any updates such as the extraction process and stuff. "Wait" is not enough to keep me calm!!!!!!!!!! If you guys are not a fraud then do something!!!! My userID is ee9cf57c

Apologies for the inconvenience! We're currently having an increased number of incoming support requests, and while we're extending our team to reduce the case processing period, there could be some delays with replies. Please give us a bit more time to get the confirmation on your refund from our exchange partner: we'll notify you once it's completed. Thanks for your understanding!

I've been hearing that for the past 12 days, thats not good enough. I need my refund now!!! You need to tell me where my coins are now and what had been done for the past 12 days?Huh You cant win trust if your support is this bad!! You are not dealing with pennies, its thousands of dollars here for each transaction. 
support a question! at the txid it is unclear where the money went and where it needs to be a return of funds. Unable to decode output address, then the address of the recipient was specified incorrectly. How long you will be fix it?
Activity: 4
I want to believe that they are not a scam but my transactions had been stuck for more than 10 days!!!! The response from support each time is i will get refunded and it should not take more than a couple of days. I understand that its my mistake for accidentally transfer BCC to my BTC wallet, since FREEWALLET users don't hold their own private keys, we are at the losing end. They take control of our wallet, i don't feel safe anymore. They did not keep me posted with any updates such as the extraction process and stuff. "Wait" is not enough to keep me calm!!!!!!!!!! If you guys are not a fraud then do something!!!! My userID is ee9cf57c

Apologies for the inconvenience! We're currently having an increased number of incoming support requests, and while we're extending our team to reduce the case processing period, there could be some delays with replies. Please give us a bit more time to get the confirmation on your refund from our exchange partner: we'll notify you once it's completed. Thanks for your understanding!

I've been hearing that for the past 12 days, thats not good enough. I need my refund now!!! You need to tell me where my coins are now and what had been done for the past 12 days?Huh You cant win trust if your support is this bad!! You are not dealing with pennies, its thousands of dollars here for each transaction. 

Activity: 4
Activity: 14
It's interesting, did this project have audit report? Very much I doubt it. It seems to me that all it's time to understand that the lack of audit reporting by 50% indicates that the ICO project is a scam. Smiley
Yup!I support this idea. Really interesting to see it. I heard about Tezos and this is so bad experience Sad
Guys, have you heard about http://audit.darfchain.com/ ? It seems that these guys want to destroy all scam projects on ICO
Oh , No, i'll check it!That's great!Thank you. I hope they will reach their goal ahahah
Hi, I dont know what happends with my eth freewallet app, support don't answer for 3 weeks. Im affraid that I loose my eth and the freewallet.org is a scam.

I lost my app on my mobile. I install the app again but forgot the password. I used "forgot password" option. I got an email with security code to change the password and I changed it.
When I logged in with a new password i saw "0" eth balance on my account and different user id. It is not my account!
Support team dont answer for 3 weeks. They didn't do anything to help.

Please don't use freewallet.org. Is A scam!

Chrissluczak, apologies for the inconvenience! It looks like you haven't received the request for additional information our support reps sent you. It looks like you created a new profile instead of logging into your previous one: new profiles have 0 balance. Please get back to our support reps and provide the following details:

- Your user id from the Settings;
- The way you used to log in (via email, phone number, Facebook or Google+ account);
- Whether you're logging in online or in your mobile app;
- Your email address you received the password at.

Don't worry, if you created a new profile, it doesn't mean that your previous balance disappeared: all we need to do is to make sure you log in properly. Looking forward to your reply!
Activity: 17
It's interesting, did this project have audit report? Very much I doubt it. It seems to me that all it's time to understand that the lack of audit reporting by 50% indicates that the ICO project is a scam. Smiley
Yup!I support this idea. Really interesting to see it. I heard about Tezos and this is so bad experience Sad
Guys, have you heard about http://audit.darfchain.com/ ? It seems that these guys want to destroy all scam projects on ICO
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: