Pages:
Author

Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP) - page 7. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Edit the name from FREEWallet.org SCAM to

FREEWALLET.ORG IS OFFICIAL SCAM
Today or not Today
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
There is no question whatsoever that Freewallet is a scam. They first stole over 1000 Ardor from my wallet, and now they stole all my ignis airdrop. They give you spam support messages, claiming to be doing something.
 They are doing nothing, 2.5 months for this problem is ridiculous.
  They are criminals, pure and simple. I got conned big time by them, but maybe you can avoid this. Just never ever use any of their thieving apps.
Activity: 31
Today is Friday and no replay.

Really? Why I'm not surprised. They also recovering my coins for 10 days from their own wallet. No replay, no coins, no information how long it will take.
We are now on 03/02/18 you have a stupid text on your site

Quote from: Freewallet
Information on B2X and IGNIS
Dear users, at the moment we are testing the capacity of the network and undertaking all necessary adjustments to make sure you’ll receive your equivalent of B2X and free IGNIS tokens. This process will take about 2-3 weeks. We'll keep you posted on the process to claim your IGNIS and B2X with Freewallet!

02 January 2018

Noted, there will be an update regarding IGNIS and B2X with Freewallet this week.

Today is Friday and no replay.
Activity: 16
Steem wallet down for maintenance since January 18th  Sad
winetou, before you unwind crazy theories, take a minute to recall that our wallets use the cold storage technology, and the funds are stored there, not on their hot addresses.

We realize that you're anxious about getting your BCH as soon as possible, and we've already started working on your case. Please give us some time to complete it, our support team will keep you posted.

It would be much easier for me and for you if you just stop telling "some time" and give direct answer how long it will take (reasonable time) and declaration that you will take the responsibility for this situation. I expect nothing more, but it seems to be too much for your support.
Activity: 551
Merit: 11
I made a small investigation. This is my old wallet address:
https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC/address/1VtGi2hbjfLjw2nXpYnXGWn513Kso96NT/transactions

as we can see, I received:
0.15073036 BCC from mining pool on Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 7:25:28
1.22481208 BCC from bittrex on Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:27:36

but none of this transaction increased my freewallet balance.

First support ticket I opened on 11:33 same day.

On Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 15:18:40 we have payout from this wallet:

-1.22481208 BCC (exactly the same amount as payin from bittrex) to:

https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC/address/16U328TgLZqmdmKFR4eWUHBL4x4KycnnKX

There are dozens of transaction on this wallet. I'm wondering if:
1. They just sent it to market and trying to earn some coins on trading with my (and others) money, or
2. They have debt to other users and trying to pay those debts with my (and others) money, and I (and others) have to wait before they will take coins from someone else.

Anyway, for sure they were able to transfer money from my old address and send them to another wallet. The problem is that it should be mine and it wasn't.

If you - my dear freewallet team think, that I will stop write about this situation if you don't answer - you are wrong - I will write everyday until you return me my money! When you finally do it - I will also let others know about this fact.

winetou, before you unwind crazy theories, take a minute to recall that our wallets use the cold storage technology, and the funds are stored there, not on their hot addresses.

We realize that you're anxious about getting your BCH as soon as possible, and we've already started working on your case. Please give us some time to complete it, our support team will keep you posted.
I made a small investigation. This is my old wallet address:
https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC/address/1VtGi2hbjfLjw2nXpYnXGWn513Kso96NT/transactions

as we can see, I received:
0.15073036 BCC from mining pool on Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 7:25:28
1.22481208 BCC from bittrex on Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:27:36

but none of this transaction increased my freewallet balance.

First support ticket I opened on 11:33 same day.

On Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 15:18:40 we have payout from this wallet:

-1.22481208 BCC (exactly the same amount as payin from bittrex) to:

https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC/address/16U328TgLZqmdmKFR4eWUHBL4x4KycnnKX

There are dozens of transaction on this wallet. I'm wondering if:
1. They just sent it to market and trying to earn some coins on trading with my (and others) money, or
2. They have debt to other users and trying to pay those debts with my (and others) money, and I (and others) have to wait before they will take coins from someone else.

Anyway, for sure they were able to transfer money from my old address and send them to another wallet. The problem is that it should be mine and it wasn't.

If you - my dear freewallet team think, that I will stop write about this situation if you don't answer - you are wrong - I will write everyday until you return me my money! When you finally do it - I will also let others know about this fact.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
FREEWallet take action.
Good news freewallet team! S9 from march batch is available again. Please refund me 3 BCC instead of 1.5 BCC and everything will be fine!  Wink

Edit:
Almost forgot - do it now!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Yup. i saw many complaints against them & all the reviews about FREEWallet on the Net are negative. i dont get why the someone use such a **wallet . just take a look : https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/ethereum-freewallet/
Hi Bitcoin Talk community! I'm a reader for couple of months, but never had anything interesting to say until today. This is a sad story, but I decided to register and describe it, to warn all the others from using Freewallet. But let's start at the beginning.

Freewallet is my first wallet, since I started to mine, buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Some time ago I tried once to use their exchange, but my coins disappeared for couple of days so I said to my self - never again. Since then I always use bittrex to exchange coins. I have several different miners, so I'm mining LTC, ETH, BCC. As you surely know, bitmain accept only BCC for most batches. BCC used to be in red colour for last couple of weeks, so I keep my mined coins on freewallet. I known, that 1,5 hour that I have to pay for order on bitmain is enough to send coins to bittrex, exchange them to bcc, send back to freewallet and pay, so I had no reason to keep all my coins in BCC. I was waiting for couple of weeks for new batch of S9. Finally it appeared on Wednesday morning so I put my order, sent all coins from freewallet to bitrex, made payout from BCC pool, exchange the other currencies and sent back to freewallet. I know that some time ago freewallet sent e-mail with information about new BCC addresses, but in FAQ they wrote that all addresses still work and on my app I still saw only old address. I didn't know if the e-mail with new address wasn't scam, so it was obvious for me that it's safer to use the old one (according to the FAQ). Unfortunately none of the transfers (from bittrex and from BCC mining pool) didn't arrive. My order on bitmain has expired, so i checked on blockchain explorer both transfers. Both have a lot of confirmation and wallet ballance was updated (including those transfers). In this situation I decided to contact Freewallet support. First answer came after few hours. It was typical copy-paste answer saying that it's my fault that I sent coins to old address, they will recover them for me, but i have to wait "for some time". I answered, that I followed FAQ that old address should work and sent them screenshot from the freewallet app showing the old address as my receiving BCC, explaining that it wasn't my fault and I need my coins to put another order which is very important for me (it was extremely hard to buy S9 for last couple of weeks). What was freewallet reaction? Exactly the same copy-paste answer. I tried to write to them several times since then, but they didn't answer. Since then:

- 3 S9 batches gone away
- BCC lost about 40% of it's value and I cannot do anything with my coins
- they totally ignore all my support messages
- i have no idea when I will receive my refund

I'm just waiting to get the refund and definitely never again will use freewallet and my advise to everyone is to not use this scam!

winetou, to sum it up, you received a notification from Freewallet with strong recommendations to use addresses of a new format, the same message that was posted in the app, however, you chose to proceed with the old address anyway? Our support team has already informed you that your coins will be retrieved as soon as there's a technical possibility for it. They are obviously not lost: there are records in the blockchain about these deposits sent to your old addresses. However, we will have to manually recover these transactions and move them to your new address, which will take time. Please stay tuned and don't resort to panic: our support reps will keep you posted on the progress of your refund.

No, you are wrong. I received a notification that looks like from Freewallet, but it wasn't digitally signed, so I couldn't be sure if it's not scam, so I checked my receiving address in freewallet app and saw old one. It was the only reliable source of information, so basing on the information in the FAQ, that old address still works I decided to send coins to the address that I was sure of. If you would wrote in the FAQ and e-mail that no one should use the old address, then I would generate new one and firstly send small amount to it to be sure if it works. But you wrote in the FAQ (I know that i'm saying it again and again) that old address will work! And this is the main reason why I'm completely sure that all fault of this situation is on your side. You probably will return me my coins, but I asked you several times when and never got the answer. But nothing will change the fact, that my plan was to spent those coins when 1 BCC was 1520 USD not 960 USD like today. Nothing will also change the fact, that I won't be able to order S9 in march batch, which was important for me to pay once for the customs procedure together with previous order. Will you refund me all this costs (lost value, customs procedure fee)? I don't think so. If you do, I will apologise for every single word I wrote about this situation. And the last thing. I saw in blockchain that you transfered the value of one transaction from my old address to another wallet. You have all private keys to those wallets. It's only the matter of your good will when you return me my money. Not any technical issue, so don't tell me lies about complicated procedure of manual recover.
Activity: 7

anthrax66, thanks for your message! To begin with, with Freewallet, our users' coins and tokens aren't stored on hot addresses, but in the secure cold storage. Transactions from/to service addresses displayed in the blockchain explorer don't affect the user's balance: the actual amount they own is shown in the app; the coins can be accessed and spent at any time.

Looks like your first transaction of 500 eBCH was made before the support of this token was enabled in Freewallet, while your other transaction of 2 eBCH was made after the fact. We'll be adding the rest of your tokens manually, so while your current balance is 2 eBCH, it will be 502 eBCH once we're done.

In order to access and manage your tokens, please download and install our Token Wallet app (available on Android) and log in using the same way you log into your ETH wallet.
[/quote]

Oчeнь xopoшo! Cкoлькo зaймeт вpeмeни дoбaвлeниe бaлaнca вpyчнyю? Mecяц пpoшeл yж.

Dear users, at the moment we are testing the capacity of the network and undertaking all necessary adjustments to make sure you’ll receive your equivalent of B2X and free IGNIS tokens. This process will take about 2-3 weeks. We'll keep you posted on the process to claim your IGNIS and B2X with Freewallet!

02 January 2018

Noted, there will be an update regarding IGNIS and B2X with Freewallet this week.
Hi Bitcoin Talk community! I'm a reader for couple of months, but never had anything interesting to say until today. This is a sad story, but I decided to register and describe it, to warn all the others from using Freewallet. But let's start at the beginning.

Freewallet is my first wallet, since I started to mine, buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Some time ago I tried once to use their exchange, but my coins disappeared for couple of days so I said to my self - never again. Since then I always use bittrex to exchange coins. I have several different miners, so I'm mining LTC, ETH, BCC. As you surely know, bitmain accept only BCC for most batches. BCC used to be in red colour for last couple of weeks, so I keep my mined coins on freewallet. I known, that 1,5 hour that I have to pay for order on bitmain is enough to send coins to bittrex, exchange them to bcc, send back to freewallet and pay, so I had no reason to keep all my coins in BCC. I was waiting for couple of weeks for new batch of S9. Finally it appeared on Wednesday morning so I put my order, sent all coins from freewallet to bitrex, made payout from BCC pool, exchange the other currencies and sent back to freewallet. I know that some time ago freewallet sent e-mail with information about new BCC addresses, but in FAQ they wrote that all addresses still work and on my app I still saw only old address. I didn't know if the e-mail with new address wasn't scam, so it was obvious for me that it's safer to use the old one (according to the FAQ). Unfortunately none of the transfers (from bittrex and from BCC mining pool) didn't arrive. My order on bitmain has expired, so i checked on blockchain explorer both transfers. Both have a lot of confirmation and wallet ballance was updated (including those transfers). In this situation I decided to contact Freewallet support. First answer came after few hours. It was typical copy-paste answer saying that it's my fault that I sent coins to old address, they will recover them for me, but i have to wait "for some time". I answered, that I followed FAQ that old address should work and sent them screenshot from the freewallet app showing the old address as my receiving BCC, explaining that it wasn't my fault and I need my coins to put another order which is very important for me (it was extremely hard to buy S9 for last couple of weeks). What was freewallet reaction? Exactly the same copy-paste answer. I tried to write to them several times since then, but they didn't answer. Since then:

- 3 S9 batches gone away

I'm just waiting to get the refund and definitely never again will use freewallet and my advise to everyone is to not use this scam!

winetou, to sum it up, you received a notification from Freewallet with strong recommendations to use addresses of a new format, the same message that was posted in the app, however, you chose to proceed with the old address anyway? Our support team has already informed you that your coins will be retrieved as soon as there's a technical possibility for it. They are obviously not lost: there are records in the blockchain about these deposits sent to your old addresses. However, we will have to manually recover these transactions and move them to your new address, which will take time. Please stay tuned and don't resort to panic: our support reps will keep you posted on the progress of your refund.
Activity: 28
Still waiting on my money.  Been 9 months.  $3K...

you are Ponzi scheming asshats. 

Still waiting.  These assholes are waiting for the value of my tokens to drop to $0 before they let me withdraw.

02 January 2018

- 3 S9 batches gone away

Hey guys, do you also know what is up with their support?

A month ago i lost my phone and i could not reconnect my 2FA.
Im using freewallet for my NEO.

A month later, i still didnt receive any help on my very simple issue.

I got a response on 14th of jan, to send in all my info. I did it correctly, but still, almost 3 weeks later.. no response.
Bought NEO very low, and it got up to a nice price... couldve made good money if this support wasnt this terrible.

I really dont know what to do anymore...

RFeXite, 2FA isn't a "simple" issue, but rather one of the crucial features to protect the access to your account. Please PM your support ticket number, we'll expedite the review of your support request.
Pages:
Jump to: