Pages:
Author

Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP) - page 2. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
ZEC sending has been down for almost a week due to "maintenance". No one can convert or send.  When is this going to be back online? (Your response will be "We are working very hard to get this back as soon as possible.") You can't lock out access to funds due to "maintenance" for this amount of time and expect people to use your service with confidence.
Activity: 551
Merit: 11
Them is big scammer !!!
them will steal your all coin ,and blocked your account !!
and forcing your provide your private information to them !!
DO NOT USE THIS WALLET !!
i already lost my bitcoin , warning other people don't use it !

Hello,

Your Bitcoins are not lost.

We are authorized to request our users to provide their personal information in full compliance with our privacy policy: https://freewallet.org/privacy
Once you complete the user verification procedure, all operations on your account will be resumed.
Thanks.

A wallet that allows registration without verification that blocks accounts without reasons once the customer deposits money and blackmails them to give their documents is a very suspicious one. Keep doing this and you will be ruined.

Hello r34tr783tr78

Reasons and explanations are always provided (in our terms and conditions, too).

Activity: 481
Merit: 268
Them is big scammer !!!

Hello,

We are authorized to request our users to provide their personal information in full compliance with our privacy policy: https://freewallet.org/privacy
Once you complete the user verification procedure, all operations on your account will be resumed.
Thanks.

A wallet that allows registration without verification that blocks accounts without reasons once the customer deposits money and blackmails them to give their documents is a very suspicious one. Keep doing this and you will be ruined.
Do not give to withdraw coins for 24 hours ...

Hello Tashka2421,

Please share your user ID and we'll verify the status of your transaction. Thanks!
Activity: 1
Do not give to withdraw coins for 24 hours ...
Them is big scammer !!!

Hello,

Thanks.
Activity: 28
Them is big scammer !!!
I sent 1000 BTG to my wallet and then tried to exchange for XMR. Already as the second day there is a transaction, and support writes - wait again! I suspect that this is some kind of deception. It can not take so long to exchange. Has asked to return БTГ - have responded that can not cancel transaction, it is lie. Give me back my coins!

Andrey, thanks for reaching out to us!
Your coins are safe with us! Even if your exchange failed, we would be able to reverse a transaction.
Freewallet maintains the security of your funds. The internal security algorithm worked for your transaction. We took some steps to verify operations on your wallet.  
Now your exchange has pulled through successfully!

I just checked the exchange Request id: e3850866-ae0a-c73f-c1fb-9ac7e4366509 at 1000 BTG still in processing Huh

The transaction may take some time to be processed.

The process already takes almost two days !! You tell me about security and responsibility for my means ... Bring me back BTG to the address from which you received it, and we all say goodbye for good. This is not a service for ombenu but clownery, learn to work with your competitors.

Apologies for providing you with the incorrect info above.
Your BTG transaction is in progress; it won't be reversed, instead, it will be moved.

Where does it go? the transaction is already the second day you have on the account ... why are you driving my nose? I sent you 1000 BTG for two days I can not get XVG Do you see that the course takes place during these two days ?! You just use my money and deliberately do not let me exchange and withdraw money.

I got XEM 10,000 less !! Do you think this is normal ?!

In addition, I tried to withdraw, drove 20000 XEM further tried to withdraw the rest and again the transaction hung! again wait two days ?! What kind of nonsense?

Hello Andrey,

We would like to notify you that we have sent you an email response with good news.
Please check and let us know.

Thank you!
TRANSACTION AMOUNT
– 30000.2 XEM
Date:   03 Aug 2018 10:45
Recipient’s address:   NCA6PLCOIN7UQDOU
Amount:   30000 XEM
Fee:   0.2 XEM
Arrival amount:   30000 XEM
Balance before:   100000 XEM
Balance after:   100000 XEM
Request id:   0fa1f9b8-c6e0-4bb2-7dfc-7e5f0b21835d

Why are you rejecting transactions? !!!

Dear Andrey,
No transactions were rejected.
By now, all XEM payout transactions have been successfully processed.

As for the exchange amount, we are investigating the transaction with our exchange partner and will let you know about results of this investigation.

UPD: Due to the high volatility of both currencies being exchanged, the discrepancy between the expected and actual result took place. Please accept ours and our exchange partner's apologies for this incident.
We'll update you on the decision made in this regard.
TRANSACTION AMOUNT
– 30000.2 XEM

Dear Andrey,
No transactions were rejected.
By now, all XEM payout transactions have been successfully processed.

As for the exchange amount, we are investigating the transaction with our exchange partner and will let you know about results of this investigation.
Activity: 10
The final review of this cantor: started 1000 BTG and tried to exchange for XEM at the rate of 1 BTG = 158 XEM on July 31, 2018 and if I were exchanged that day I would receive 158,000 XEM. But I have not been fooled for three days by telling stories about some procedures, as a result of 03.08.18 I received 148,000 XEM on the account, which is 10,000 less than it was originally. Given that it was not my fault that the exchange was not made on 31.07.18 it was logical that I needed to pay 158,000 XEM. In general, they really threw me on 10000 XEM, they created a headache for four days. My advice to you guys, you go from here and do not even think about making coins here. Naebut, they will rob him. Mudaki if you think that 10000 XEM I do not need to return, the maximum you spend it on is so on your box under the ground.
You write about the inconvenience! Yes, you created them for me! You have essentially robbed me of at least 10,000 XEM, now these findings are constantly rejected, let me take back my money and forget about you. And 10000 XEM let you remain on the box under the chamomile field. FELT !!! UGLY !!
TRANSACTION AMOUNT
– 30000.2 XEM

I sent 1000 BTG to my wallet and then tried to exchange for XMR. Already as the second day there is a transaction, and support writes - wait again! I suspect that this is some kind of deception. It can not take so long to exchange. Has asked to return БTГ - have responded that can not cancel transaction, it is lie. Give me back my coins!

Your coins are safe with us! Even if your exchange failed, we would be able to reverse a transaction.
Freewallet maintains the security of your funds. The internal security algorithm worked for your transaction. We took some steps to verify operations on your wallet.  

I just checked the exchange Request id: e3850866-ae0a-c73f-c1fb-9ac7e4366509 at 1000 BTG still in processing Huh

The process already takes almost two days !! You tell me about security and responsibility for my means ... Bring me back BTG to the address from which you received it, and we all say goodbye for good. This is not a service for ombenu but clownery, learn to work with your competitors.

Your BTG transaction is in progress; it won't be reversed, instead, it will be moved.

Where does it go? the transaction is already the second day you have on the account ... why are you driving my nose? I sent you 1000 BTG for two days I can not get XVG Do you see that the course takes place during these two days ?! You just use my money and deliberately do not let me exchange and withdraw money.

In addition, I tried to withdraw, drove 20000 XEM further tried to withdraw the rest and again the transaction hung! again wait two days ?! What kind of nonsense?

Dear customer,

All transactions of yours have been successfully processed within the short time frame. Upon that, a quick due diligence procedure regarding your transactions was conducted.

Should you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll be glad to assist!

When I ordered the exchange of 1000 BTG, I had to come 158,000 XEM and it was much less !! Where else is 10,000 XEM?

Why do you cancel transactions? !!! Give me the men to withdraw XEM

Dear customer,

All transactions of yours have been successfully processed within the short time frame. Upon that, a quick due diligence procedure regarding your transactions was conducted.

Should you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll be glad to assist!

When I ordered the exchange of 1000 BTG, I had to come 158,000 XEM and it was much less !! Where else is 10,000 XEM?

Dear customer,

Pages:
Jump to: