Pages:
Author

Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP) - page 3. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 11
I sent 1000 BTG to my wallet and then tried to exchange for XMR. Already as the second day there is a transaction, and support writes - wait again! I suspect that this is some kind of deception. It can not take so long to exchange. Has asked to return БTГ - have responded that can not cancel transaction, it is lie. Give me back my coins!

Andrey, thanks for reaching out to us!
Your coins are safe with us! Even if your exchange failed, we would be able to reverse a transaction.
Freewallet maintains the security of your funds. The internal security algorithm worked for your transaction. We took some steps to verify operations on your wallet.   
Now your exchange has pulled through successfully!

I just checked the exchange Request id: e3850866-ae0a-c73f-c1fb-9ac7e4366509 at 1000 BTG still in processing Huh

The transaction may take some time to be processed.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I sent 1000 BTG to my wallet and then tried to exchange for XMR. Already as the second day there is a transaction, and support writes - wait again! I suspect that this is some kind of deception. It can not take so long to exchange. Has asked to return БTГ - have responded that can not cancel transaction, it is lie. Give me back my coins!

Your coins are safe with us! Even if your exchange failed, we would be able to reverse a transaction.
Freewallet maintains the security of your funds. The internal security algorithm worked for your transaction. We took some steps to verify operations on your wallet.   

I just checked the exchange Request id: e3850866-ae0a-c73f-c1fb-9ac7e4366509 at 1000 BTG still in processing Huh

Activity: 10
Used wallet by FREEWallet.org last year...around December I think...when just started get to know of cryptocurrencies.Bought some Steem and decided to put it inside the wallet.Found out about Freewallet through..like many of us I supposed..where else but Google.Had this ...baaaaad feeling especially after I had  send it to the wallet.Sure enough...after a couple of hours ...tried to take it out but they wouldn't let me.Need to put extra Steem...extra as in ' a lot ' of Steem inside the wallet...kinda like a maximum amount kinda thing...only then can I take it all out.I knew then I've been had.There were no mentioning  about maximum amount withdrawal or anything like that when you first filled up your particulars in the registration section.But one thing  I can tell you is that... their PR or admin or whoever that was that contacted me as soon as I registered for the wallet was really up on his/her feet welcoming me as a new user of the wallet.Very courtiest...helpful and ever willing to helped me if come across any problem whatsoever whenever using the wallet.I guess it was their way in  reeling people in for us to bite the bait.Thank god it was  couple of dollars worth of Steem back then that I lost to those scumbag/scumbags.Still.....effort to expose them should never stop and threads in a forum like this is the way to do it.

Hello Rashid,

Sorry to hear about your negative experience!

Have we got it right that you don't have any issues by the moment?

Let us know if we can be of further assistance, please.

Would you please share your support ticket number?

PM you can you check my ZEC account please?

We appreciate if you could share your support ticket number.
Activity: 6
Used wallet by FREEWallet.org last year...around December I think...when just started get to know of cryptocurrencies.Bought some Steem and decided to put it inside the wallet.Found out about Freewallet through..like many of us I supposed..where else but Google.Had this ...baaaaad feeling especially after I had  send it to the wallet.Sure enough...after a couple of hours ...tried to take it out but they wouldn't let me.Need to put extra Steem...extra as in ' a lot ' of Steem inside the wallet...kinda like a maximum amount kinda thing...only then can I take it all out.I knew then I've been had.There were no mentioning  about maximum amount withdrawal or anything like that when you first filled up your particulars in the registration section.But one thing  I can tell you is that... their PR or admin or whoever that was that contacted me as soon as I registered for the wallet was really up on his/her feet welcoming me as a new user of the wallet.Very courtiest...helpful and ever willing to helped me if come across any problem whatsoever whenever using the wallet.I guess it was their way in  reeling people in for us to bite the bait.Thank god it was  couple of dollars worth of Steem back then that I lost to those scumbag/scumbags.Still.....effort to expose them should never stop and threads in a forum like this is the way to do it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

PM you can you check my ZEC account please?
Activity: 70
if you use centralized wallet for storing your crypto - you are an idiot. anytime you can be robbed by the owner of that service...cos he just needs new lambo..
anyone have any news on freewallet's XMV fork being added to there system as iv used the xmr address but still waiting for funds to show up after almost 2 months and its been almost 2 weeks since any news update as change there dates on support news even no reply on support ticket what a joke

As of now, there is no support for XMV in Freewallet. We'll make sure to let our users know if we release it. 
Activity: 42
anyone have any news on freewallet's XMV fork being added to there system as iv used the xmr address but still waiting for funds to show up after almost 2 months and its been almost 2 weeks since any news update as change there dates on support news even no reply on support ticket what a joke
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Hello Freewallet,

we are still missing Ardor and Ignis after hardfork NXT
Balance is not updated here is ticketID 110145.
Sent you 3 emails already and still get same answer that balance is updated but still nothing.

NXT in wallet
https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/1891867946296777051

NXT out wallet
https://www.mynxt.info/transaction/8106207090063552091

PLEASE update our balance

mannaart, our support reps responded to every one of your emails providing you with the requested information. In case you haven't got the replies, here they are once again:

1) There wasn't an NXT hard fork, you must be referring to the Ardor Genesis Snapshot was taken at block height 1636363 on the NXT blockchain. It resulted in the IGNIS airdrop only, not ARDR.

2) All NXT holders with Freewallet have already received their IGNIS. Here's what you need to do to see them: please download the Multi Wallet for Android or log in online with your credentials for the NXT wallet. Then select IGNIS in the list of available coins and create a new address. After that, check your IGNIS balance.

Oke, so far so good.

After reading lots of scam messages, here comes true.

WE where wrong about Ardor snapshot, so WE had NO right to receive ARDOR.
We got anwers 4 x within 24 hours after sending email to free wallet.
Received our Ignis en XMO in wallet.
To go short. Thanks a lot FREEWALLET for your GREAT SUPPORT!!

Kind regards,

Jos Mannaart
Hello Freewallet,

Sent you 3 emails already and still get same answer that balance is updated but still nothing.

NXT in wallet

NXT out wallet

mannaart, our support reps responded to every one of your emails providing you with the requested information. In case you haven't got the replies, here they are once again:

1) There wasn't an NXT hard fork, you must be referring to the Ardor Genesis Snapshot was taken at block height 1636363 on the NXT blockchain. It resulted in the IGNIS airdrop only, not ARDR.

2) All NXT holders with Freewallet have already received their IGNIS. Here's what you need to do to see them: please download the Multi Wallet for Android or log in online with your credentials for the NXT wallet. Then select IGNIS in the list of available coins and create a new address. After that, check your IGNIS balance.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Hello Freewallet,

NXT in wallet

NXT out wallet

evolutionnow, just to remind you, Steem was delisted 1 month & 1 week ago. The instability of the Steem blockchain that had been causing transaction delays long before that was one of the reasons why we came to the decision to stop supporting this coin.

You might want to look up the difference between the offline cold storage and a hot wallet. Our users had 2,5 weeks to move their coins to their external wallets themselves, and we're not refusing to help them either. However, retrieving coins from the cold storage for each user individually will take too much time; as of now, we're getting ready to make a series of Steem transfers for all people who have submitted their requests by now, including you.

steem blockchain is unstable? since when? never heard anything like this. it works great for everyone else.
I didn't know that by choosing your service I had to check every now and then if you did not change your mind.
I wanted to store some steem on a wallet. I didn't know yours was not a wallet, but some external cloud. don't advertise as a wallet.

if you are getting ready, surely you are working with some timescales like the rest of the world.
you do not have an approximate date? 1 month? 1 year? 1 week?
you are getting ready but you don't know when you will be ready? you don't plan?

your explanation makes a little more sense, but an approximate date would be great, don't you think? instead of some veig
"loads of time and effort". What kind of support is this?

"Don't worry, you will be happy" is what every scam artist says

we'll see if you are hiding well enough if this really is a scam Wink
evolutionnow, just to remind you, Steem was delisted 1 month & 1 week ago. The instability of the Steem blockchain that had been causing transaction delays long before that was one of the reasons why we came to the decision to stop supporting this coin.

You might want to look up the difference between the offline cold storage and a hot wallet. Our users had 2,5 weeks to move their coins to their external wallets themselves, and we're not refusing to help them either. However, retrieving coins from the cold storage for each user individually will take too much time; as of now, we're getting ready to make a series of Steem transfers for all people who have submitted their requests by now, including you.
evolutionnow, as our support reps have already informed you, your Steem will be delivered to the external address of yours as soon as there's a technical possibility for it. Your coins are in the cold storage, and retrieving them requires certain procedures after the delisting.

That's right, you're not the only one who hadn't moved the delisted coins from Freewallet before the announced deadline. And we're working on their cases as well, not only on yours. Please give us the time to do our job; as you can see, we're not denying you any communication or claiming you won't be able to retrieve your Steem assets.

"Certain procedures" that take 3 months as per comments of so many people? What are these certain procedures? You cannot explain?
This means you either do not know how cryptos work or you are lying. I can send you steem in 5min. It does not require any effort.
What is so complicated in logging in to your "cold storage" and transferring my funds? Seems easier than writing all these replies.

Thank you so much for replying, but I have people I like talking with. Your words mean nothing. You have replied to others for 3 months too.
Considering all, it looks like you are just buying time to scam more people.

I know many people did not withdraw their funds. BECAUSE AS PER COMMENTS HERE, THEY COULDN'T. Before, nor after delisting.

Give me just one reason why this is so complicated. I don't need all the details of such complicated processes of transferring steem... noone ever had any. It takes seconds.

JUST ONE! "Certain procedures" are laughable. Ever seen a real customer support explanation? This is not one of them.

Can you point me to the terms that say you can keep my money hostage for as long as you like and show me I agreed to this? If I didn't you have already robbed me. You may stop being a thief in the future and return stolen money, but for now, you are a scammer.
evolutionnow, as our support reps have already informed you, your Steem will be delivered to the external address of yours as soon as there's a technical possibility for it. Your coins are in the cold storage, and retrieving them requires certain procedures after the delisting.

That's right, you're not the only one who hadn't moved the delisted coins from Freewallet before the announced deadline. And we're working on their cases as well, not only on yours. Please give us the time to do our job; as you can see, we're not denying you any communication or claiming you won't be able to retrieve your Steem assets.
Yes Freewallet not so free, they installed a new verification on their phone app, and if you accidently type in the wrong email it saves everything, and you can't take out your coins. I tried contacting their support, they will not correct it on their end. I have about 44,300 dogecoins in there not a good thing, yes and pissed off at them. I knew there was something wrong with these people. Lets get our pitch forks and go chase them.....  Grin Grin Cry Cry  these people give Cypto a bad name for sure. No wonder only 2% of the world is invested....  scavengers indeed

matt1555, If you're changing the email on your account, you must confirm it from the previous email you had, otherwise the change won't be applied. Of course, you could initially set an email address with a typo as we can't check whether the address is non-existent, we only make sure it's in a valid format. No, you won't be able to change it in a click then, however, you will be able to request the change of your email through our support team upon completing a user verification procedure. It's a must to ensure the security of your funds as transactions require email confirmations in most cases.

What's your support ticket number? Please provide it here, we'll get you an update.
Another week later, and still no response Smiley

So sorry for the delay! We've got quite a load of 2FA related requests, and we're reviewing each and every one of them individually. Our support reps will by all means nptify you once there's progress on your case.

Here we are again my freewallet friend. Almost another 2 weeks have passed.

3 months in, still no help from freewallet.
You guys dont update me, you do nothing. There is no progress in my case, so they wont notify me with anything.

Can you suspend my account and send my NEO to an other wallet?

hey dude, did you get your money back?
Pages:
Jump to: