Pages:
Author

Topic: FREEWallet.org SCAM ( Don't use any of their iOS or Android APP) - page 5. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Steem wallet finally up again  Cheesy

lol, go and read scam reports here - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/freewallet.org

and you still want to use there wallet ?
they are big scammers, becarefull
Activity: 16

Steem wallet finally up again  Cheesy
Activity: 27
Finally the wallet has arrived and contains the ignis.

We lost 90% of the value of the tokens, but in the end they arrived.

I do not know whether to be happy or angry.

It's not true, I know: I'm very angry.

Yes Baby they stole your money when its have value and Refund when its not having!

thats the smartness of freewallet motherfuckers,

Alvin hagg spending your money on Hanna hagg's pussy!
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Every time when I want to send IGNIS I get an error, this is totally a joke.

So true  Cry
Activity: 15

Activity: 31
Freewallet,

Im trying to get my 2FA disabled now for already 2 months. Your support is terrible so far. It takes 3-4 weeks for 1 reply and those replies say nothing..

Its getting soooo frustrating now.
Please solve my issue..send you an email again today..

RFeXite, please PM your user id or support ticket number.

Could you please send me a response?

Of course they soon will. I even know what will be the answer:

Dear RFeXite,

Please be assured we are working hard on your case. We will keep you updated.

LoL Cheesy

Lool.
Bought my neo mid december, still havent touched it once. Couldve made some nice profit, but their service is taking 2.5 month now to "solve" this. Rip my neo meanwhile.

They do me like:

Please send ... information... Next answer is 4 weeks later. Then they ask me to send a certain screenshot... again 4 weeks later.. they tell were working on it..
Next is, i reply on a mail to ask if they are gonna help me.. next reply: Please dont send in multiple tickes. lol.

You shouldn't worry about your profit. You need to understand, that they are scammers and probably both of us, will never see our coins.
Activity: 9
Freewallet,

Im trying to get my 2FA disabled now for already 2 months. Your support is terrible so far. It takes 3-4 weeks for 1 reply and those replies say nothing..

Dear RFeXite,

LoL Cheesy

Lool.
Bought my neo mid december, still havent touched it once. Couldve made some nice profit, but their service is taking 2.5 month now to "solve" this. Rip my neo meanwhile.

They do me like:

Please send ... information... Next answer is 4 weeks later. Then they ask me to send a certain screenshot... again 4 weeks later.. they tell were working on it..
Next is, i reply on a mail to ask if they are gonna help me.. next reply: Please dont send in multiple tickes. lol.
Freewallet,

Dear RFeXite,

LoL Cheesy
Freewallet,

Activity: 16
Steem wallet is still down since January 18th for maintenance..

While I am not accusing them of any wrongdoing, I can understand how it looks very much like a ponzi scheme
Activity: 15
I'm waiting for ignis tokens too.

I never imagined it would take so long to have my tokens available. Ignis has meanwhile lost 90% of its value. Who will give me back that money?

I'm starting to think that freewallett is scam, and also that it is possible that they sold the tokens in January, and that the wallet will only be available when they will buy them back at a much lower price. If never.

So, I would really like to see the address where those tokens are kept, all our tokens waiting to be distributed on our wallets, and verify that they are still there without ever having moved.

Not that this is enough to recover what they have already made us lose, but at least it would be an indication of good faith.
Freewallet,

I have, waiting for your reply.
Activity: 551
Merit: 11
Freewallet,

Freewallet,

You are the greatest liar and a fraud at the same time.
You said you will release the ignis 2 weeks ago.
XmasJohn08, our initial estimation of the time frame to release IGNIS was inaccurate, that's true. However, it doesn't mean we gave up on the idea to present IGNIS to Freewallet users and distribute the free tokens from the airdrop. If I tell you that it's been our top priority for a while, you might be skeptical, so just wait until you see the release with your own eyes.

You just playing stupid games with everyone's money.
Activity: 551
Merit: 11
XmasJohn08, our initial estimation of the time frame to release IGNIS was inaccurate, that's true. However, it doesn't mean we gave up on the idea to present IGNIS to Freewallet users and distribute the free tokens from the airdrop. If I tell you that it's been our top priority for a while, you might be skeptical, so just wait until you see the release with your own eyes.
Activity: 4
Expensive? Maybe. Though it's kind of reasonable as long as you stay in the ecosystem Minergate-Freewallet-Changelly; little to no transaction fees in this system. I did not find a switch in Freewallet to control transaction fees, though. It's kind of expensive, even if it is ok for me if my transactions are delayed by a week or so.

Scam? Doesn't feel like one. Moving funds out of Minergate every once in a while, sometimes get interrupted and funds are still around weeks later. Can withdraw to Wallets outside said ecosystem; though I'm doing small sums there -- I can't tell if there's a hidden switch keeping only funds that are above a certain treshold, are transferred at full moon or whatever.

You're free to use an expensive service but if it's declared up front, it's not a scam Wink

(and just about any platform providing free transfers between users has all funds in one wallet and transfers by changing fund allocation in its own database, skipping the part where the blockchain thingy gets involved... Pro: cheap transfers, Con: one system get's owned, all funds are gone. Happened before, will happen again.)
You are a fraud.
All my problems have been solved, thanks Freewallet

Lucky you! Today 3 weeks have passed since they kept my BCC. I just sent e-mail to support with my plans for next days about this situation. I'm really curious about their reaction, but as I know them, there will be no reaction or they will answer: "we need more time to perform operation that takes 5 minutes". I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Just cry.

I think I should. I was right - just received their answer:

Quote from: Freewallet support
Hello Tom

Please be assured we'll process your request. It takes time though.

Best regards,
Freewallet Support Team
Pages:
Jump to: