Pages:
Author

Topic: GekkoScience Terminus R606 750GH (up to 1TH) quiet miner, now shipping - page 11. (Read 11704 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi! I'd love to be part of the drawing. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
and one more player is in. so two new on the list.

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 ) shrimplomain shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests

9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe
note I will keep looking for new people that want to  get in the  free drawing.

I have I think 6 more compacs to give away.

So we are setting up for third drawing.

We have 13 numbers alive for next drawing.

Kalus would be number 16 I sent him a pm if he wants to be in the drawing.

have I missed anyone ?
Activity: 22
It appears all suppliers are "Back Order" only. Any idea when we can expect the next delivery?
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
Who should I purchase a Gekkoscience r606 from?

The top post contains a list of resllers.
Activity: 198
Merit: 170
Who should I purchase a Gekkoscience r606 from?  I assume I can run an extension from my pc power supply that is always on?
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
Update I just got a raspberry 4 1gb and using the USB3 port for R606  I am not getting 700mhz close to 1TH.

Nice nice

I am now getting.

With the Pi3 top was 600Mhz.

I am running 2 R606 on PI 4,  now getting max of 550 on two running, one was 700.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 ) shrimplomain shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests

9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh

OK, LightZ, if the trend continues it will be either you or me (Searing). Smiley

(hell, should check thread, probably picked already) Sad

Brad
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Controller is an old Dell 755 running Debian 7. Hub is GekkoScience, and it and all six pods were powered off the same DPS1200. Everything stock, no additional fans, volt setting 7.

Cool thanks. I'm doing mostly the same except using Windows, and the default voltage. I might try using linux on a non-Rpi machine to see if it changes anything (already tried Raspbian but couldn't hash as fast as my Win10 PC) . 
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Controller is an old Dell 755 running Debian 7. Hub is GekkoScience, and it and all six pods were powered off the same DPS1200. Everything stock, no additional fans, volt setting 7.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Also, looks like I was mistaken about how many - or more specifically, the total expected hashrate - which can be run off one hub. Looks like frames to the hub can combine multiple device frames, and one frame can hold six work packets, so the peak theoretical hashrate for hub'd miners would be six times the peak theoretical for a single connection, or roughly 15TH.

Of course I'll be testing this as soon as I have enough devices. And then I'm gonna giggle like a little girl and post awesome screenshots.

Until then, y'all will have to be satisfied with this magnificent six-hour runtime of six pods on one GekkoScience Base Hub and powered by a GekkoScience DPS1200 PSU kit.

https://oi648.photobucket.com/albums/uu202/sidehack128/tester-3-volt-7-six-pods.png

I know this is an old post, but wanted to ask sidehack about your setup for this.  Did you use just one PSU to power all 6 pods plus the USB hub?  What controller did you use? (Rpi, PC,  something else?).
Finally, it looks like you targeted 900Mhz on all devices, and I am guessing you maxed out the voltage settings too?  Did you have any extra fans or cooling ?  Anything special I should know about cabling?

Just asking because I'm still a noob, and I want to compare what I'm doing with what seems an optimal setup.

thanks in advance!
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 111
https://www.419mining.com
All sellers should be selling the same "batch" now. All first "batch" units that suppliers still had in stock were updated to be the same as new production.
I bought 2 R606 from MinersSupply on Amazon -and VERY HAPPY!! Now, for the 3rd, just looking to get the latest & greatest batch 3 if available -if they are the same as batch 2 -MinersSupply has that available.

Also, yes, I want in the drawing!! -I think I'm 11 on the list.
legendary
Try minefarmbuy.com

He has some listed.

And amazon.com has listings from gekkcoscience

Which should be sidehack directly.

Not sure if they are batch 2 or 3

Hersh9 do you want to be in the free drawing for a compac usb stick?

If you win i ship a stick to you for free.

I don’t see you on the list.

The catch is you need prove purchase of 1 or more r606 units from a ceritified seller.

Provide me a shipping address.   And you only need do that if you win .

Same goes to anyone else that has purchased.
Looking to buy my 3rd GekkoScience Terminus R606 - is batch 3 available, and if so, where?
Update I just got a raspberry 4 1gb and using the USB3 port for R606  I am not getting 700mhz close to 1TH.

Nice nice

I am now getting.

With the Pi3 top was 600Mhz.
legendary
Added kalus and nuanicaj.
Phil I ordered one.

419mining.com  #2389    July 3, 2019    Completed    $300.00 for 1 item
legendary

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing

9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
In case there are LN adopters here you can purchase a base unit and unit with brick via payment on bitcoin lightning network. #gekkolove
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Pages:
Jump to: