Pages:
Author

Topic: GekkoScience Terminus R606 750GH (up to 1TH) quiet miner, now shipping - page 8. (Read 11704 times)

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
So we have 17 on list  with numbers  7,8,12  not qualified since they won already.

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 )  shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests

9) LightZ = winner 3a number is retired.
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz  = winner 3 I will retire number 12 and taserz from future contests no winner    did not have a r606
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe
18) ClaytonBigsby
19) Stryfe
20) demagogue
21) Cohenpol
22) nuanicaj
23) gvb = winner 4 number retired
24) sethahoward
# 7,8,9,23  12 are winners so far.

if you want on the list let me know.
you need to have purchased  r606 from sidehack or a qualifed seller
you will be asked for an address to ship and proof of purchase if you are a winner.

Next drawing some time in Sept.

So the drawing list is for buyers of R606

We had three winners so far.

I will be doing the fourth drawing soon.
Anyone that purchased a R606 can join for free.

My R606 and my three newpacks are working well on a test of BCH mining.

I will be doing this drawing  tonight 20 - 3 = 17  have a chance to win.

Okay I have a full list.  23 numbers on it.

7,8,9  won  and 12 was an entry in error  so those numbers are out of the drawing.

I will go to randomnumber.org   set a drawing up  and pick from 1 to  23.

if the   numbers are 7,8,9,12   I will draw again.

i will draw at 8:20:00

drawing is done I will up load video.

Your video will be live at: https://youtu.be/lMIxGVyogTM

we picked number 8  which was a former winner.
second pick was number 23  that is gvb

I will mail you 1 compac usb stick.

I need proof of purchase and a mailing address

please pm me details

so 7,8,9, 12 and 23 are pulled out for next drawing.

we have 23 - 5 = 18  for next drawing.

gvb pm me.

next drawing will be in Sept.

grats to gvb

@ nuanicaj
after 6 weeks and 2 days ankle is close to fixed/healed.
Activity: 355
Merit: 276
yea - lol 3 is 2 too many for me. One account is enough for me - though I understand why he has the mobile account - so that he never uses the main account outside of his house, he's said as much.

this one was around a long time  maybe 5 or more years.

I have decided to not have the in house one more then 1 pc.

I have a fourth used years ago when on a long vacation.

@ sidehack my  idea for a better s9 did not work.  I was going to fit 2 boards and a hp psu in the case.

does not fit.
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
Are there any guides on how to upgrade a raspberry pi (raspbian) cgminer 4.10 (used for 2PACs) to something that supports the R606?

Yep, check the top post of the support thread and this link for a more detailed procedure

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50968875
gvb
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
I don't know what the lottery is for but I placed an order for an R606 at bitshopper.

Are there any guides on how to upgrade a raspberry pi (raspbian) cgminer 4.10 (used for 2PACs) to something that supports the R606?
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
You requested it on July 6 looks like I missed it.  I will put you back on it later today when I access my main account.

nuanicaj

yeah  I fell down a flight of stairs on july 7 and was limping in quite a bit of pain you  were not put on the list as I was thinking about how stupid I was to fall down the stairs and my ankle hurt like mad.

I asked on July 20 if I missed anyone and  I did not pick up your name neither did anyone else.

It will be on tonight's list.

Hope you are well now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Three at least - regular, wife and mobile.

yea - lol 3 is 2 too many for me. One account is enough for me - though I understand why he has the mobile account - so that he never uses the main account outside of his house, he's said as much.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Three at least - regular, wife and mobile.
legendary
lol phil? how many accounts do you have?
Activity: 355
Merit: 276
I thought I was on that list?

You requested it on July 6 looks like I missed it.  I will put you back on it later today when I access my main account.

nuanicaj

yeah  I fell down a flight of stairs on july 7 and was limping in quite a bit of pain you  were not put on the list as I was thinking about how stupid I was to fall down the stairs and my ankle hurt like mad.

I asked on July 20 if I missed anyone and  I did not pick up your name neither did anyone else.

It will be on tonight's list.
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
I thought I was on that list?
legendary
So we have 17 on list  with numbers  7,8,12  not qualified since they won already.

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 )  shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests

9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz  = winner 3 I will retire number 12 and taserz from future contests no winner    did not have a r606
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe
18) ClaytonBigsby
19) Stryfe
20) demagogue
21)Cohenpol = I have to check spelling on this.

# 7,8,12 are winners so far.

if you want on the list let me know.
you need to have purchased  r606 from sidehack or a qualifed seller
you will be asked for an address to ship and proof of purchase if you are a winner.

Next drawing some time in August.

Setting up a new drawing
we have 17 - 3  = 14     7 ,8 ,12  won't pay out if picked.
If you want to get in on the free drawing you need to have purchased a r606.
if you win  show me proof you purchased a r606 and give me an address to ship it to.
I will do this drawing soon I am charging my camera battery.

it is 848  will draw at 850

we have a winner  will post drawing on you tube

Your video will be live at: https://youtu.be/wGGqcY1U06M
Publish
UPLOADING 21%
About 2 minutes remaining.

the winner is number 9  LightZ

so I need proof of purchase of the r606 and a mailing address

so number 7 ,8 ,9  all won   number 12 was self removed

1-17  are all still in for next drawing with  exception to numbers in bold.

congrats to LightZ  sent a pm

So the drawing list is for buyers of R606

I will be doing this drawing  tonight 20 - 3 = 17  have a chance to win.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Please add me to the list as well, Phil.  I've purchased two so far, one from minersupply on amazon and one from 419 mining.  Both happily crunching along at 700 mhz for over a month now!

One has 873 on the hs, one has 884.

https://imgur.com/xmaEd9S
https://imgur.com/6prIMdh
legendary

add me to the list Phil - I just purchased an R606 from MineFarmBuy - was going to get from 419mining on Amazon but I used all my Amazon gift cards on other minor things.

and of course I paid using BTC and then as usual when I spend BTC, it goes up in value lol its gone up by $20 in value since I paid lol.

edit: make that its increased by $57 since I paid lol

legendary
On my cell will add new name when I get to my pc. I did a one hashboard build. There is a thread on it. It is pretty nice. I would love to see side hack look at my one board design and improve it. He has posted on it . Cell phone sucks to link a thread. But someone may do it. I would prefer a modded version of my one board idea. In fact I just thought of one. I will send the info to side hack as I just figured  a better design as I typed this.

Confirming this is my new cell phone account.

This is the link to my  s-9 build

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-to-do-with-all-the-old-s-9s-5160194

I get some parts in  and will show a new mod  I really think  sidehack  could run with it.  Polish it up and sell a 1 board with a built in psu.
Activity: 416
Merit: 125
On my cell will add new name when I get to my pc. I did a one hashboard build. There is a thread on it. It is pretty nice. I would love to see side hack look at my one board design and improve it. He has posted on it . Cell phone sucks to link a thread. But someone may do it. I would prefer a modded version of my one board idea. In fact I just thought of one. I will send the info to side hack as I just figured  a better design as I typed this.
Activity: 39
Merit: 30
philipma1957, put me in your drawing. Bought one recently from Minersupply.
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
i think <500w asic miner market is underserved, and will be critical for increasing distribution of hash power.  i will be eagerly awaiting what you are releasing next.

philipma1957 could do 810w with an S9 running at 10.5TH, so.... take out one/two boards for 540/270 3.5/7TH...

As for ATX PSUs, you are supposed to use no more than 80% (and only the best ones are efficient at that load, with most peaking around 70%) so if the gear actually needs 500w think about getting a (decent brand) 750w PSU...

Which often ends up hilariously more expensive than getting an asic miner psu and sub use it (ie. Bitmain's APW, etc).
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Ecstatic, by the looks of things, and fortunate I got my 3rd R606 up and mining ––this is a perfect in-home machine–– thanks to all involved!
legendary
Yeah, pretty much what they said. One guy placed a big order early, and then in the first two days of the next week I got stock requests from every other reseller on the planet. Literally, every. I also had some equipment down which turned the assembly line into a single train and I had to keep it on NewPacs. I've since fixed one of the down machines so I can work on R606 and hubs on the side without interrupting the main NewPac line, but that only means they'll be rolling out, not that they'll be rolling out quickly.

The R606 was officially "temporarily out of production" for the better part of a month, but the first new ones on the queue will be going out Monday.

that is still good for business - I still need to order one but I still need to figure out about the controller aspect of it - I have never used a miner that didnt have a controller built in.

If your looking for our waitlist, on the product page, just below the out of stock status. You do need an account to sign up though.
https://www.419mining.com/shop/miners/gekkoscience-r606-pod-miner/

I tried but even with me following all the requirements for a password it says it is too weak. I have tried 12-15 chars in length - used capital/lowercase numbers and special characters - it wont take anything other then what google "recommends" which I will not use because no way in hell I will ever remember it.

**edit**

it worked when I did 16 chars - it wont take anything under 16 even though it says 12 minimum.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Yeah, pretty much what they said. One guy placed a big order early, and then in the first two days of the next week I got stock requests from every other reseller on the planet. Literally, every. I also had some equipment down which turned the assembly line into a single train and I had to keep it on NewPacs. I've since fixed one of the down machines so I can work on R606 and hubs on the side without interrupting the main NewPac line, but that only means they'll be rolling out, not that they'll be rolling out quickly.

The R606 was officially "temporarily out of production" for the better part of a month, but the first new ones on the queue will be going out Monday.
Pages:
Jump to: