Pages:
Author

Topic: GekkoScience Terminus R606 750GH (up to 1TH) quiet miner, now shipping - page 9. (Read 11704 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
Orders typically get filled FIFO based on availability. Not always going to run in sequence pending product. ie, Product A on order 1 ships after product B on order 2. But yes concerning Gekko it's first come first serve 1 unit or 100.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
I can tell you I have not seen that, our orders are always filled in the order they are placed.

and that is the right way to do it!
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
So we have 17 on list  with numbers  7,8,12  not qualified since they won already.

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 )  shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests

9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz  = winner 3 I will retire number 12 and taserz from future contests no winner    did not have a r606
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe

# 7,8,12 are winners so far.

if you want on the list let me know.
you need to have purchased  r606 from sidehack or a qualifed seller
you will be asked for an address to ship and proof of purchase if you are a winner.

Next drawing some time in August.

Setting up a new drawing
we have 17 - 3  = 14     7 ,8 ,12  won't pay out if picked.
If you want to get in on the free drawing you need to have purchased a r606.
if you win  show me proof you purchased a r606 and give me an address to ship it to.
I will do this drawing soon I am charging my camera battery.

it is 848  will draw at 850

we have a winner  will post drawing on you tube

Your video will be live at: https://youtu.be/wGGqcY1U06M
Publish
UPLOADING 21%
About 2 minutes remaining.

the winner is number 9  LightZ

so I need proof of purchase of the r606 and a mailing address

so number 7 ,8 ,9  all won   number 12 was self removed

1-17  are all still in for next drawing with  exception to numbers in bold.

congrats to LightZ  sent a pm

So the drawing list is for buyers of R606

We had three winners so far.

I will be doing the fourth drawing soon.
Anyone that purchased a R606 can join for free.

My R606 and my three newpacks are working well on a test of BCH mining.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 111
https://www.419mining.com
what I would see as a problem with the above scenario is if in order to get the stick miner orders rushed out that it causes a delay in the orders for the R606 which were placed before the stick miner orders.

I can tell you I have not seen that, our orders are always filled in the order they are placed.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
what I would see as a problem with the above scenario is if in order to get the stick miner orders rushed out that it causes a delay in the orders for the R606 which were placed before the stick miner orders.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 111
https://www.419mining.com
Hey Guys and girls, Though I would interject here and while I can't speak for Sidehack, I can tell you whats going on from a re-sellers point of view.

So I bet some of you have noticed that Bitcoin is back in the spotlight again and this recent FOMO rush caused EVERY supplier to sell out of inventory. This rush on inventory caused a rush on orders. The first thing to sell out were of course, the NewPac USB Stick Miners. Because 2+2 = Fish, all suppliers placed huge NewPac orders with GekkoScience. Being who he is, Sidehack rushed to get all of these huge orders fulfilled (ours included). Now that things are beginning to catch up, I would expect to see the other orders, R606's, Base hubs, and even newer tech coming out of GekkoScience.

I know that doesn't directly answer the question but honestly, its the best we can give at the moment. I know 419Mining, LLC has a "wait list" you can subscribe to for notices on product availability, I'm sure others do as well.

If your looking for our waitlist, on the product page, just below the out of stock status. You do need an account to sign up though.
https://www.419mining.com/shop/miners/gekkoscience-r606-pod-miner/
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Seconded.  I've picked up two so far, I'm interested in finishing the build-out of my mini mining farm.
Activity: 9
Hi there,

Does anyone know when the next batch of Terminus R606 miners will be ready and available to buy?

Atm, I cant seem to find any for sale.

Looking forward to hopefully getting my hands on 1 or 2.  Grin

Cheers,
Gems
legendary
Code:
mode con: cols=120 lines=40
cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://pool.ckpool.org:3333 -u yourBTCadddress.606 -p x --gekko-newpac-freq 900 --suggest-diff 10000

winx build cgminer-4.11.1-windows-gekko-7f04144

I finally got BCH mining to work using this bat with some mods

will test and go back to btc on tues
Activity: 772
Merit: 261
OK, LightZ, if the trend continues it will be either you or me (Searing). Smiley

(hell, should check thread, probably picked already) Sad

Brad

Haha, looks like I got it Grin Grin

Thanks philipma1957
legendary
So we have 17 on list  with numbers  7,8,12  not qualified since they won already.

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 )  shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests

9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz  = winner 3 I will retire number 12 and taserz from future contests no winner    did not have a r606
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe

# 7,8,12 are winners so far.

if you want on the list let me know.
you need to have purchased  r606 from sidehack or a qualifed seller
you will be asked for an address to ship and proof of purchase if you are a winner.

Next drawing some time in August.

Setting up a new drawing
we have 17 - 3  = 14     7 ,8 ,12  won't pay out if picked.
If you want to get in on the free drawing you need to have purchased a r606.
if you win  show me proof you purchased a r606 and give me an address to ship it to.
I will do this drawing soon I am charging my camera battery.

it is 848  will draw at 850

we have a winner  will post drawing on you tube

Your video will be live at: https://youtu.be/wGGqcY1U06M
Publish
UPLOADING 21%
About 2 minutes remaining.

the winner is number 9  LightZ

so I need proof of purchase of the r606 and a mailing address

so number 7 ,8 ,9  all won   number 12 was self removed

1-17  are all still in for next drawing with  exception to numbers in bold.

congrats to LightZ  sent a pm
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
... The biggest miner I have any interest in building would draw around 500W. A decent ATX PSU will always be enough for GekkoScience gear.

500w Doing how many TH?
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
i think <500w asic miner market is underserved, and will be critical for increasing distribution of hash power.  i will be eagerly awaiting what you are releasing next.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
My last job was electronics refurbishing, a skill I already had and brought to the company. The PCs used for testers were either pulled off a pallet at my scrap guy's or fetched in a bulk lot for like $12 apiece.

The biggest miner I have any interest in building would draw around 500W. A decent ATX PSU will always be enough for GekkoScience gear.
let's make a deal.
Handy that the PSU is enough for both.
The great thing bout these miners is you don't need a lot of juice to run them.  I would not have thought to start mining again except the power requirement/heat output is manageable for me where i am living right now.

I got lucky at my electronics recycler; there were 6 identical units i picked mine up, with power supplies, sans drives. There is also a non-profit in my city that provides a core2duo desktop + monitor for free after 24 hours of volunteering time.  As a broke person, my free time is worthless enough to take the time to recycle/reuse/resell what i can find.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Your "ancient" machine is newer than anything in my shop, including the computers used to design, program and test these miners. The only processor of comparable age, I think, is in the hosting router which handles 22 firewalled VLANs with independent VPNs through a rebuilt gigabit managed switch.

As a third-generation Broke Person it's always hilarious to me what people consider obsolete. Your machine should be sufficient, with appropriate hubs, to run a dozen or two R606 no problem.

Handy that the PSU is enough for both.
let's make a deal.
What controller are you using, RPi, PC, Linux machine, etc?

i wanted to keep costs down so i used whatever spare hardware i had on hand. i am using some dusty, intel haswell processor on an ancient atx motherboard, 8gb ram,and used an atx power supply to power both the computer and miners. Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS is fine.

I was also able to mine on a macbook, but had to use ubuntu, and a separate power supply for the R606.  i decided to stick with the desktop hardware because i could also run a node off an extra hard drive.  
Activity: 9
Hi everyone! Is it normal for my speeds to fluctuate between 700Gh/s and 1Th/s constantly? I feel like no matter what settings I use, this is what it always does. Could the issue be my pi? I'm hesitant to setup another computer to run this, but if this isn't normal I'll just use an old laptop or something. Thanks!
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
Nice. I'm running 3 of them 24x7 but at lower frequency and voltage.  What controller are you using, RPi, PC, Linux machine, etc?
let's make a deal.
I've been running two R606 for a couple weeks.  They are both stable ~1.07Th/sec, ~800Mhz, 460mV.  these miners are a good size and shape for summer temps.

A few years back i thought i had given up mining for good, but you roped me back in with blinkenlights.
Pages:
Jump to: