Pages:
Author

Topic: GekkoScience Terminus R606 750GH (up to 1TH) quiet miner, now shipping - page 12. (Read 11704 times)

legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
Finally, that quiet efficient stackable adjustable 60-120W miner we've been looking for since 2014!

looks great: placed an order for an R606.
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
Yes, and yours is going out this week. Assuming a lost hardware order ever gets delivered.

Thanks so much, my 20 Newpacs will love the cousin mining
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Yes, and yours is going out this week. Assuming a lost hardware order ever gets delivered.
Are the fixed versions shipping?
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
You won I sent you a pm.
Send me a pm with your mailing address and proof you purchased 1 unit or more of r606 and I will mail the stick out today.

Thanks !

I sent u a PM.

On behalf of all us shrimpy miners, you ROCK dude.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Whoops - I've been away for a while..
Am I too late?
Sorry!

You won I sent you a pm.
Send me a pm with your mailing address and proof you purchased 1 unit or more of r606 and I will mail the stick out today.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
I will pm him to get info.

BTW  as of right now no member has the name shrimplomain

Whoops - I've been away for a while..
Am I too late?
Sorry!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
no problem - just trying to help - can I get a discount on one? lol j/k I do plan on ordering one up here soon. Will prolly do so after my T17 arrives - that will be my priority, then I can play with one of these. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 111
https://www.419mining.com
Stryfe was correct. there was an error at one time on the eBay listing. that incorrectly stated 8W instead of 8A. It has been corrected. Thanks Stryfe for pointing it out.
legendary
8A is what the ad states.

and if you open the picture - it also says Power Use (W): 8 I realize that it is an error - I was simply identifying the error while being humorous.
Just what the eBay ad said - I was sure it took more power than that, I was just commenting that if the ad was right - damn, I want a bunch of em lol

for reference though, see the ad below where it says:

Power Use (W): 8

https://i.ibb.co/745J37W/Capture.jpg

8A is what the ad states.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
Even better with the market pump.
gvb
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
the 2PACs are also pointed to ck's solo pool.

but more power pointed to that solo pool is always good and the stock 750MH is like 30 2PACs but at 120W instead of 30x~10W
legendary
This is far more efficient then a 2pac

As to why you want it or how you use it. I guess it is up to you.

I have this and 3 newpacs.    I point all of that at this pool

http://solo.ckpool.org/users/1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje

I do not care if it ever wins a block.  It is simply done to support ck and sidehack.

I have a much larger farm that allows me to do that. Plus make a few bucks for me and my partners.
gvb
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Hello,

Is this pod mainly aimed to replace 2PACs with something more speedy?

I already have 2PACs & Avalon (741 & 841s) miners running.

To replace and reach the speed of the 841 I need 13+ of these which will turn out quite pricy not?

Or is the aim being completely silent with as much speed and low WATTage as possible without all the extra heat & loud noise?

Being able to replace the 2PACs (or just add it) with this speedy version is tempting I must admit.

Anyone in Europe who has one of these yet?
How much import & shipping costs were added?
legendary
and one more player is in. so two new on the list.

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 ) shrimplomain shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests

9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh

note I will keep looking for new people that want to  get in the  free drawing.

I have I think 6 more compacs to give away.

note I may have spelled it wrong

shrimplomain is shrimplomein

I'm a noob here.  Can I be added to this drawing if it's not too late? I bought a R606 from 419mining. Does that count?  

I can send you proof if needed.

I will pm him to get info.

BTW  as of right now no member has the name shrimplomain
legendary
well and when going thru Amazon you can still shop small businesses - also the price I am paying on Amazon is the same price as the 3 other sources listed here. If I had no gift cards for Amazon, I would use another source from here - I have bought from several and sold to several people on here. I never use eBay any more - the prices are never a deal on eBay any more, 99% of everything there is more expensive than you can find elsewhere. too many people buying at full price and then selling for a mark up - lucky for them there are a ton of people who do zero research and truly believe they are getting a deal on eBay. I mean just look at average price for an S9 on eBay, its close to $350-$400

in the end, I have to do what supports my business as well - and that is about saving money.
legendary
(and Amazon systematically screws them over in every way possible but is too big and rich to effectively call them to task on any of their pretty horrible practices; it doesn't help that stuff like "undercut everyone forever in order to push them out of business and steal their markets" is literally the site's founding principles - which includes finding products that sell well from individual sellers, then buying out their suppliers and selling it directly, forcing those individuals out of business. And let's not forget withholding payouts to sellers, sometimes indefinitely, which means they get to draw interest on literally billions of dollars of other people's money)

But yeah, the guy selling on Amazon is one of the official sellers.

Yeah amazon is pretty brutal as is Microsoft.

But I earn free gift cards from bing for amazon.

So I like many others use both companies.

Do I like the two companies no.  Modern world can be a bitch.

Pick your shots.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
(and Amazon systematically screws them over in every way possible but is too big and rich to effectively call them to task on any of their pretty horrible practices; it doesn't help that stuff like "undercut everyone forever in order to push them out of business and steal their markets" is literally the site's founding principles - which includes finding products that sell well from individual sellers, then buying out their suppliers and selling it directly, forcing those individuals out of business. And let's not forget withholding payouts to sellers, sometimes indefinitely, which means they get to draw interest on literally billions of dollars of other people's money)

But yeah, the guy selling on Amazon is one of the official sellers.
Pages:
Jump to: