Pages:
Author

Topic: GekkoScience Terminus R606 750GH (up to 1TH) quiet miner, now shipping - page 10. (Read 11704 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
What was the ETA on stock for the R606?

2-4 weeks pending production I believe. Maybe sooner as this was our update last week.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
FORGIVE ME. I didn't read the fine print about buying the r606. The stick was something I figured would be cool like an fpga on stick from back in the. Please re roll my number for the next winner phil! I bring shame to my forum name for failure to read!

No worries I will do one tomorrow.
Activity: 29
Merit: 10
What was the ETA on stock for the R606?
Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
FORGIVE ME. I didn't read the fine print about buying the r606. The stick was something I figured would be cool like an fpga on stick from back in the. Please re roll my number for the next winner phil! I bring shame to my forum name for failure to read!
legendary
No did it silent.

So we have 17 on list  with numbers  7,8,12  not qualified since they won already1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 )  shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests

9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz  = winner 3 I will retire number 12 and taserz from future contests
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe

# 7,8,12 are winners so far.

if you want on the list let me know.

you need to have purchased  r606 from sidehack or a qualifed seller
you will be asked for an address to ship and proof of purchase if you are a winner.

Next drawing some time in August.
Activity: 128
Merit: 36
What? No drum roll?  Cheesy
Congratz taserz!
legendary
drawing will start soon about 10-15 minutes   about 1158 am this sat the 27th east coast time.

17 numbers with numbers 7,8 not counting.

i use randomnumergenerator.com

winner was  number 12

posting youtube video on drawing  you will see a test run with number range above  1-17
you will see number 8 come up and it has won
you will then see number 12
Your video will be live at: https://youtu.be/Bk_6Gf0g3CI

taserz is the winner of drawing number 3.

I will need proof of purchase and a mailing address. from him.
... 10 newpacs would be $50-100 USPS in shipping cost.

All rates to Australia postal code 2150.

Thanks for the info. I'll be looking at getting the R606 however. I tinkered with a few different configurations in anticipation for more sticks, however because the house has old electrical, the 240V mains waveform isn't as good as I'd like it.. I'd probably need to run another UPS under my desk, just for the cluster.
Also taking 49°C Summer Days approaching later in the year...
This is a rough temp reading I just took at 175MHz

https://i.imgur.com/8hh9GZZ.jpg

We ship R606's to Australia for roughly $60 for USPS shipping with Insurance, and I believe AU has a 10% VAT...

Yes, GST = Goods and Services Tax. or Grog Sex and Tobacco. 10%

Ok, I'll shop at the website and make an order when there is stock again.
Thanks
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 111
https://www.419mining.com
We ship R606's to Australia for roughly $60 for USPS shipping with Insurance, and I believe AU has a 10% VAT so $30 for import fees means the total shipping cost would be around $90 + the cost of the R606. Though please don't quote me on that.
We are not retail.
We're showing $80-120 USPS as cheapest. Xbox hitman Gold edition is $122 though through us though.

10 newpacs would be $50-100 USPS in shipping cost.

All rates to Australia postal code 2150.
What does shipping cost there anyway?

To Australia? I got Hitman Collectors Edition for PC sent from California to South Australia, and it cost me $145 USD... and that was 7.55lbs. 21" x 15" x 13".
We are not retail.
What does shipping cost there anyway?
So, we'll have more but they'll be slow coming because the main line is all NewPacs for at least the next couple weeks.

I managed to get two Newpacs on eBay for $55 AUD last week.
I was thinking about making a cluster for a Raspberry Pi, but I needed a Hub and a a few more Sticks... I think getting a R606 will be better.
I'm currently running my Raspberry Pi from my Xbox One USB port in Stand-by mode.

I'll have too keep an eye out on where stock will be available and shipping to Australia.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Everything on Amazon is third party. At least in regard to Gekko Science product.

I think the user is asking about a PSU and what one would be recommended - as they ordered a r606 without the PSU. I personally would have bought the package that came with the PSU.

The link below, I believe, is the re-seller listed by Sidehack - the PSU that comes with it can power 7-10 r606's - depending in whether you go 120v/240v

MinerSupply on Amazon.com (forum user Rockmoney)

https://www.amazon.com/GekkoScience-R606-Terminus-Bitcoin-Consumption/dp/B07RPZTFN7
We are not retail.
Everything on Amazon is third party. At least in regard to Gekko Science product.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
okay added you

if you win I need an address to ship it to and proof you purchased an r606

Yep, its on backorder! I didn't get the one with a PS but I might have an old PC PS somewhere. I'm thinking a little brick one might be tidier, is there a third party one on amazon you can recommend?
We are not retail.
We ship world wide pending any government sanctions.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Is it still not possible to buy in Europe?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1842
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
R606 are out of stock everywhere, even for the manufacturer (me). We got slammed with NewPac orders from almost literally every reseller in the world in a 48-hour period so basically everything is sidelined until we're caught up on sticks.

I may have revived one of our dead robots which I can use to make R606 without affecting the NewPac assembly line, but I'll have to juggle that inbetween work trips to help build the new shop (which ate the last three days). So, we'll have more but they'll be slow coming because the main line is all NewPacs for at least the next couple weeks.
legendary
Hi! I'd love to be part of the drawing. Thanks!

okay added you

if you win I need an address to ship it to and proof you purchased an r606
Pages:
Jump to: