Pages:
Author

Topic: GekkoScience Terminus R606 750GH (up to 1TH) quiet miner, now shipping - page 13. (Read 11704 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
the person I would be buying from on Amazon is someone listed here in this ad - so would that not be supporting small business? small businesses list on amazon
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
Mail them in for store credit? Or save them for other stuff and support small business? ;P
legendary
Why Amazon? we offer the same return policy as Amazon through eBay or  if you prefer, our own website https://www.419mining.com/. As others can attest, we stand behind our products and customer service.

I have a ton of amazon gift cards Smiley
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 111
https://www.419mining.com
Thanks for pointing it out, it was supposed to be 8A, not W. It has been corrected.

I actually am waiting to see them again on amazon and will prolly pick up one or two - just so I can have one in my office for showing people an "ASIC Miner"  --- the regular asics are too damn loud, most people unfamilar with them start getting bug-eyed when we approach my mining building - some even decline to enter due to the noise lol

Why Amazon? we offer the same return policy as Amazon through eBay or  if you prefer, our own website https://www.419mining.com/. As others can attest, we stand behind our products and customer service.
legendary
sounds good! I will keep an eye out for them on amazon.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
Stock speed is 750GH; that's guaranteed from the factory. USB throughput limitations (because these chips don't buffer work very efficiently) start causing fits above about 800GH, but ASICBoost operates a bit differently (each work unit is a bit larger data packet but gets crunched four times in the chip, so traffic is reduced overall) and means you can get more hashrate out of the connection; the practical max (which is dependent on the machine and in no way guaranteed) is around 1.1TH and 950-1000GH is probably pretty stable based on user anecdotes.

We've pretty well caught up from last week's production disaster so everyone expecting a restock will be getting it this week. Good news is, while the chips we bought were lemons for the pod, they're working beautifully on NewPacs so we'll be full up on those soon too.
legendary
If you notice the listing itself, the 8 is 8 AMPS from the power brick. I see up in the info header it lists 8W so that's definitely wrong.

yes, I gathered that. My initial post about the matter was purely sarcasm - I think that gets lost in text. But for noobs in mining or people that dont understand that 8 watts is impossible, it is slightly misleading. I simply point it out so someone can fix it.

I actually am waiting to see them again on amazon and will prolly pick up one or two - just so I can have one in my office for showing people an "ASIC Miner"  --- the regular asics are too damn loud, most people unfamilar with them start getting bug-eyed when we approach my mining building - some even decline to enter due to the noise lol

Actually, that is with the asicboost enabled I can see the "+" behind the BM1387:12

ahh gotcha - I thought it said it bumps up to 950 gh/s with asic enabled.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
even that is not bad - that would be 810 watts for 8,150 gh/s or 8.15 th/s with 10 of them - but I think more if the asic boost is enabled, right?

Actually, that is with the asicboost enabled I can see the "+" behind the BM1387:12
legendary
If you notice the listing itself, the 8 is 8 AMPS from the power brick. I see up in the info header it lists 8W so that's definitely wrong.
legendary
It is missing a zero probably LOL, actually on mine, I can see around 81 watts draw @ 1.25A for 815 gh/s (600 mhz)

even that is not bad - that would be 810 watts for 8,150 gh/s or 8.15 th/s with 10 of them - but I think more if the asic boost is enabled, right?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
It is missing a zero probably LOL, actually on mine, I can see around 81 watts draw @ 1.25A for 815 gh/s (600 mhz)
legendary
Either the listing is wrong or you are reading it wrong. First post of this thread has accurate efficiency info.

Just what the eBay ad said - I was sure it took more power than that, I was just commenting that if the ad was right - damn, I want a bunch of em lol

for reference though, see the ad below where it says:

Power Use (W): 8

legendary
Either the listing is wrong or you are reading it wrong. First post of this thread has accurate efficiency info.
legendary
950 gh with 8 watts? am I reading that right? the ebay posting states power as 8 watts. if you can get near a th for 8 watts... I need like 300 of these lol would only be 2400 watts
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I would like to participate in this drawing. I bought R606 from MinersSupply @ Amazon. Thank you!

got you.  if you win will need a ship to address and proof you purchased the gear.

and one more player is in. so two new on the list.

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 ) shrimplomain
9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh

note I will keep looking for new people that want to  get in the  free drawing.

I have I think 6 more compacs to give away.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Added k21000

13th for this drawing I will do it weds night.

It will be second of seven drawings.

If you I need 2 things an address to send it to and of course proof you purchased one R606

The price is a free compac stick sidehacks first project.

I would like to participate in this drawing. I bought R606 from MinersSupply @ Amazon. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090
Think for yourself
Had some power glitches here, now the miner won't go above 200GH, and often fluctuates much lower.

Is your unit R606 plugged into a USB hub or directly into the computer?  Mine wouldn't go over 200Mhz when plugged into my USB hub.

Also you may want to post in the support thread instead of this announcement thread.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
and one more player is in. so two new on the list.

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Irowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 ) shrimplomain
9) LightZ
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz
13)ftguy
14)k21000

note I will keep looking for new people that want to  get in the  free drawing.

I have I think 6 more compacs to give away.

One more added up to 11 for next drawing.

added another up to 12 for next drawing.

Added k21000

13th for this drawing I will do it weds night.

It will be second of seven drawings.

If you I need 2 things an address to send it to and of course proof you purchased one R606

The price is a free compac stick sidehacks first project.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
Just bought one. Can't wait to get my hands on it! If i am not mistaken this is the first USB based miner ever to have a hashrate of upwards of 500 ghs.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
Same just check in cart for us or contact if needed for a direct quote.
Pages:
Jump to: