Pages:
Author

Topic: GekkoScience Terminus R606 750GH (up to 1TH) quiet miner, now shipping - page 7. (Read 11704 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
if you want on the list let me know.
you need to have purchased  r606 from sidehack or a qualifed seller
you will be asked for an address to ship and proof of purchase if you are a winner.

Hello I purchased my r606 from bitshoper GERMANY I can participate in the extraction is linked to ck pool thanks
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Ahh  I have a tripod.  I like the shaky effect  makes it more genuine.  I would say the phone call was genius  but that was just luck.

yes hersh9 won  number 11  is now retired.

I have 2 more  compacs to give away  one for Oct one for Nov.  I may get other prizes to give away  for DEC.

I updated  my list below

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Lrowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 )  shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests
9) LightZ = winner 3a number is retired.

10)okwasmo
11)hersh9 = winner 5
12)taserz  = winner 3 I will retire number 12 and taserz from future contests no winner    did not have a r606
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe
18) ClaytonBigsby
19) Stryfe
20) demagogue
21) Cohenpol
22) nuanicaj
23) gvb = winner 4 number retired
24) sethahoward
25) margotcoins

7,8,9,11,23  12 are winners so far.

you will be asked for an address to ship and proof of purchase if you are a winner.

Next drawing some time in Oct.

@ hersh9   please give me shipping info
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
My neighbor across the street invited me and the wife to a end of summer blowout and I drank a lot of tito’s Vodka.  I will do one tonight.

enough said! lol vodka is always worth diverting one's attention!
and buddy, pls send me your address so I can send you a tripod for your camera lol you are wobbly (maybe its from last night's vodka)

congrats @hersh9 !
legendary
okay I will list you.

I don't need any info unless you win.

The info above is not quite enough but I don't need any more unless you win.

The info above  does not tie that sale to anyone at all.  Don't worry  unless you win we can figure out what I need from you then.

I updated  my list below

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Lrowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 )  shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz  = winner 3 I will retire number 12 and taserz from future contests no winner    did not have a r606
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe
18) ClaytonBigsby
19) Stryfe
20) demagogue
21) Cohenpol
22) nuanicaj
24) sethahoward
25) margotcoins

7,8,9,23  12 are winners so far.

you need to have purchased  r606 from sidehack or a qualifed seller

Next drawing some time in Sept.

I added margotcoins I will draw tonight.

how did the draw go?

Did not do it. My neighbor across the street invited me and the wife to a end of summer blowout and I drank a lot of tito’s Vodka.  I will do one tonight.

1 to 25   and if 7,8,9,12,23 are picked I will draw again.

It is 7:51 pm eastern standard will draw at 8:00:00 pm

We should see loaded youtube of winner  in a few minutes.

Your video will be live at: https://youtu.be/zzVMq71KI78

congrats to the winner.
legendary

how did the draw go?
legendary
okay I will list you.

The info above  does not tie that sale to anyone at all.  Don't worry  unless you win we can figure out what I need from you then.

I updated  my list below

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Lrowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
7) cliftonk = winner 1  I will retire number seven and cliftonk from future contests
8 )  shrimplomein = winner 2 I will retire number eight and shrimplomein from future contests
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
12)taserz  = winner 3 I will retire number 12 and taserz from future contests no winner    did not have a r606
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe
18) ClaytonBigsby
19) Stryfe
20) demagogue
21) Cohenpol
22) nuanicaj
24) sethahoward
25) margotcoins

7,8,9,23  12 are winners so far.

Activity: 57
Merit: 18
can I join in the raffle or has it ended ?

bought one unit from minefarmbuy, can't wait !
legendary
The compac, or 1pac stick that I won arrived today.

Adding it to the usb hub didn't seem to work and gave errors like "chip not found (0)".
After restarting cgminer the others didn't work either.

After removing all sticks and adding them again the stick(s) worked fine after restarting the miner a last time.

Anther 11GH/s added... you never know where it is good for Wink

Thanks again, Phil!

That is good I am glad it works.  I do pre-test them before I send them out.
gvb
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
The compac, or 1pac stick that I won arrived today.

Adding it to the usb hub didn't seem to work and gave errors like "chip not found (0)".
After restarting cgminer the others didn't work either.

After removing all sticks and adding them again the stick(s) worked fine after restarting the miner a last time.

Anther 11GH/s added... you never know where it is good for Wink

Thanks again, Phil!
legendary
got mine today - will post some pics (I know, I know everyone has seen this miner already but I always post pics with details when I get a new miner)

I have it connected to my PC via the supplied usb cord and I have it powered by the supplied power brick.

I just dont know how to access it on the pc. Going to read thru this thread now and see if its covered, I am sure it is a simple issue just have to find what to do - I couldnt wait till I had it set up to say I had it though! had to post that right away lol

edit: miner is up and mining. I had some dust (about 10k sats) sitting on zpool so I figured I will use the R606 to first clean out all the dust from various misc pools where I have dust under payout threshold - after that, I will throw it on either kano.is or solo mine on ckpool.

will create a separate thread with all my screenshots and data as it comes available.
legendary
For those who have tested this miner, can you please tell me at what frequency does it get over-clocked at and how much speed exactly does it provide maximum?

Which mining software (miner basically) works out the best with this one? Which operating system in my PC would fetch the highest speed with least work required? And what is the cost-to-benefit ratio here? I mean when will I break even? Or is it just for the hobbyists? Actually, I wish to start back mining with some old ways and see if it would make me something or cost me more? FYI, electricity here costs me between 10 to 20 cents per kWh and I believe it is somewhat expensive, but I know of a place where I'll need to pay just 1/10th of the actual normal prices.

at 2 cents a kwatt  it will cost you 5 cents a day. it will earn about 24 cents a day doing about 1th.  so it will earn 19 cents profit.  if you pay 300.00 usd  in 1600 days  you could break even.
gvb
got my device via Bitshopper yesterday.

after some update/upgrade of the pi and a fresh pull from github as adviced in the support link somebody mentioned a few posts ago it's plain plug & play or plug & mine.

Nicely designed piece of hardware aswell, well done!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
For those who have tested this miner, can you please tell me at what frequency does it get over-clocked at and how much speed exactly does it provide maximum?

Which mining software (miner basically) works out the best with this one? Which operating system in my PC would fetch the highest speed with least work required? And what is the cost-to-benefit ratio here? I mean when will I break even? Or is it just for the hobbyists? Actually, I wish to start back mining with some old ways and see if it would make me something or cost me more? FYI, electricity here costs me between 10 to 20 cents per kWh and I believe it is somewhat expensive, but I know of a place where I'll need to pay just 1/10th of the actual normal prices.
Activity: 355
Merit: 276

Testing the compac seems okay  running at freq 150  doing 8gh

I will test it over night then ship it on monday.
legendary
When you have a chance, can you fix my login on the list (number 2)?  In case I win I wanted to be sure you can find me  Smiley
My login name here is Lrowland21093 (the first letter is an "L").  Thank you!  Smiley

fixed it  assuming this is you below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lrowland21093-1351876
Activity: 85
Merit: 16
When you have a chance, can you fix my login on the list (number 2)?  In case I win I wanted to be sure you can find me  Smiley
My login name here is Lrowland21093 (the first letter is an "L").  Thank you!  Smiley
legendary
okay I will list you.

The info above  does not tie that sale to anyone at all.  Don't worry  unless you win we can figure out what I need from you then.

I updated  my list below

1) DieselWeaseI
2) Lrowland21093
3) Kingofhammers
4) mstrozier
5) gcanelson
6) searing
10)okwasmo
11)hersh9
13)ftguy
14)k21000
15)hammuh
16) Kalus has been added
17) sarahsmithe
18) ClaytonBigsby
19) Stryfe
20) demagogue
21) Cohenpol
22) nuanicaj
24) sethahoward
# 7,8,9,23  12 are winners so far.

gvb
Yep, check the top post of the support thread and this link for a more detailed procedure

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50968875

thanks, os2sam. I'll check it out.

thank you, Philippe & Stryfe.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: