Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 14. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think with your situation, you should HODL the number cryptocurrency that you already own, because at the present time if you text them, they probably will not recover anything from the amount that you have missed to invest in them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Be calm and hold your altcoins.
Activity: 25
I think holding it and being patient is an act that will make you more fortunate if there is a chance to get a profit then. Do not give up on what you are doing,  It depends on the coins if you are holding a coins that have no potential you cant gain more profits of that you should hold a potential coin in order to have big profits.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
maybe the only one suggestion for you keeps trying to trade so you will have a chance to make a profit and this time, make sure that you can be careful to choose the coins and only select the coin that can increase in a few days later or in the next week. this will be difficult to do in this week because there are too many coins that can increase in anytime and we don't know what coin it is. so we need to use our skills to determine the coin and make a buy order so you can get the profit again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
If you mean only lowering the rate of your bitcoins and other crypto currencies, then you can not say that you have already lost some of your investments in them. You are only watching for a drop in their value and have not lost anything yet. You will lose only when you sell your coins and tokens at these low prices. While you keep them, you have not lost anything yet. Now it is necessary to keep them and expect a good rise in the crypto-currency market. Such a period is bound to come.
Activity: 124
At present, as long as there are no people who have left the market, I believe that most of them have lost a lot, and I am one of them. I think what we need to do now is to maintain enough patience to continue waiting, I believe the market will pick up again soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
All communities in Crypto are also experiencing what you are feeling. So don't feel alone, and don't worry about the existence of your investment assets. As long as you are on a potential coin, your investment will be safe and will soon get development after the market is in a stable situation. You don't sell your BTC now, keep it up until it can increase significantly and give you big profits.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
what kind of advice is the best for you to do right now because now the market conditions are unstable and uncertain, which makes it difficult to determine what will happen to the market in the future, but maybe only one suggestion that I can convey when the current situation, preferably You hold coins that you still have in the longer term, because there may still be a chance the market will experience a recovery, from rumors circulating lately that the market will recover in the early summer of this year, but whether it will be true really happened or not, because it's just a prediction.
Activity: 28
I think holding it and being patient is an act that will make you more fortunate if there is a chance to get a profit then just take the opportunity. Do not give up on what you are doing, there must be a chance to make a profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

I suggest not to worry and be calm because it is not only you that have suffered so much of this bearish market but most of us did since Dec 2017. Loss is loss and there is nothing we can do about it except to do our best next time specially in the coming bullish run which is our opportunity to take back our losses. Regretting and mourning will not return our losses but to get back to the action will surely do.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
give me your suggestion.

Every year this happens over, and over again and every year when all of the weak hands sell it pumps back up to new ATH. bitcoin will reach new ATH. Shortly after it is to late to reinvest just like the 20k pump last year. BTC is worth so much because of the volitility it is impossible to read and big investers back out when it dumps to half priced or 50%off!!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
give me your suggestion.
Firstly i hope you have learnt from your mistakes so you ever experience that again and right now the market is really down and the best thing you can do is to hold you altcoin because even tho the market is bad now , it would get better soon but only if you are patience enough
Nothing to do but hold strongly. You make lot of loss when you give up holding today. Remember that things will recover from fall and gain good price again. When it increase, know how much you longing for you and do not be greedy, price is very volatile. Be patient for today and wait for good time.
Activity: 143
Just wait and see. Price of crypto currency's increasing and decreasing is a common matter. So you should hold patient
Activity: 106
Well at this point you need to HODL.  You can't sell now.  Going on a alt coin buying spree to make up the loss is also a bad idea.  Just chill and wait for the turn around.  It's coming.
Activity: 234
the price is still going down without any hint about when it may go up again.
Be patient my friend. That's the nature of the market, things go up and down, its normal.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
Patience is the key to profit. I think it`s best to put everything you have left on hold. I put everything on hold for 5 years. I really believe that`s the right strategy.
Activity: 38
Holding will be the best option for now. With this move you will not loose money anymore instead you can get back what you lost if ever the price do inrease. You just need the patience to wait though.
Activity: 12
you should wait, Have experience for next time
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
You must have tricks to trade so that the maximum and the minimum loss.

You have to dare to STOPLOSS when the altcoins that are bought with you experience a price drop of up to 5%.
Because if it's not like that then the incident will be like this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think it's better to leave everything and wait. growth will soon. after such a fall that has been going for six months will be a good ascent of the currency in the near future

I hope that most of the guys that have the same doubts (like the author of the thread) will follow this advice. It is better to stop your activity for some time and wait when the market will recover.
Pages:
Jump to: