Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 15. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
 The best thing for you right now is to be patient and wait until the miracle comes and the price of your coin gets better. Believe that those of you who have invested in Crypto will one day benefit greatly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
What can you say, this is statistics. You can rejoice that you have not lost all the money. Have you fixed your losses or not?
do not wkrry, this sill turn into experience wpyou will neverflrget, so do not be disappoi ted i think that ylu have all cha ces to fix ylur problems
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
i am so sorry to jear that znd i believ that you can do soemthing with it and i want you to continue on believing in yourself
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
What can you say, this is statistics. You can rejoice that you have not lost all the money. Have you fixed your losses or not?
Activity: 26
I think currently you have nothing to loss more. Just keep and wait a better signal of the market.
Activity: 280
there is no other way to hold it and wait, I deal with the same problem. maybe you will have to wait quite a while, but you have to hodl it if your entire portfolio is gone
Activity: 31
You should be calm, though the bitcoin is decreasing, its value is still high. Bitcoin is very scarce, wait a bit more time and hear a lot of opinions from the experts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
The best thing to do is to avoid repeating the circumstance that lead to the lose of your BTC. Also, never panic whenever the market is down as this should be expected. The best thing to do is to keep calm and if possible buy more coins and hold for the next bull market.
Activity: 266
Do nothing. Hold. Whole market is red, no need to rush and selling now. As any trader you need to be patient and never make descisions based on panic and fear to lose everything.

Hold and wait. Do not even think about selling BTC. The time, when its price will recover is coming, and we will probably see the fastest bull run this year. Just try to stay busy with something else.
Merit: 2
give me your suggestion.
Firstly i hope you have learnt from your mistakes so you ever experience that again and right now the market is really down and the best thing you can do is to hold you altcoin because even tho the market is bad now , it would get better soon but only if you are patience enough
Activity: 308
Do not panic, or you can lose everything that is. Just wait and see when the market is recovering, maybe it will recover by the end of the year
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I think it's better to leave everything and wait. growth will soon. after such a fall that has been going for six months will be a good ascent of the currency in the near future
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
You can put everything in btc, and after btc moonrise you can put everything in dollars, and after when btc drops in price you can buy it even more and more... I think it's the same if you left everything in alts, but btc rulez, what can I say? What currency you can trust the most?
Activity: 308
Check the altcoins that you lose about 20%, sell them all and trade to USDT. The others, if you lost more than 20%, hold them and wait until the market recovers. I don't think it will be short time for waiting, but keep them and hope it will recover in next year Smiley
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
I don't know, my suggestion is to forget about your losses and make an effort to gain more . Find some ico, select some coins working product and that's it.
Don't give up!
Activity: 445
I do not know under what circumstances you lost them, but I think you need to analyze the situation and understand why it happened, where you made a mistake, do not be upset, it's an experience that will give you a new understanding of how best to act at another time.
Activity: 224
Wait for recovery and do not panic. Do not sell the most important thing. If you did not sell the coins, you did not lose your money. Once you sell, you will fix a loss
copper member
Activity: 98
Try to find the hidden gems amidst this market lull to recover your losses with good new ones. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
The best advice in such situations is if your investments have fallen in price, do not rush to sell them at a loss, it's better to wait a while.
Activity: 168
Why you say so? Did you sell every single coin you have? Theorically, you cant say that you have lost all of your money till you sell everything you have. I highly advice that do not do anything just hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: