Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 17. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
HODL, I think that's the best for now because I think almost all altcoin, is currently experiencing a price down. So just wait until the moment when all altcoin rise again

I agree with you, it's best to still hold our altcoins and not to sell it at a lower price most especially if we invest it before at a higher price. We should wait and hodls more until our coins rise back. Altcoins will recovers again especially to those top altcoins that has strong foundations and useful technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The most important thing you need to do is to pull yourself together and calm down. After that, you need to analyze the situation and understand why you lost money and get up and do next.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
That is really a sad news to hear. Sorry for your loss. Try and learn from your mistakes and make sure you do not leave out openings again either from you or third party. If it due to price,  you will definitely bounce back real good. Just invest in coins that are promising and trust me, you will surely have a good story to share next time.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
selling the Bitcoin right now will really only hurt you. But not selling now, you may also feel bad because need cash or other things. Look at your own condition and consider twice before deciding. Selling now means that you will lose your money, of course. But, if you can be more patient, you can hold it until some months or years and try to forget it first.
Activity: 378
The crypto market is currently unpredictable, the market trend is unclear as the only good news is that it can grow rapidly or the bad news is falling rapidly. If you do not have confidence in this market can sell and withdraw money, if you still believe in the future crypto should hold. Markets can sideways for long time however good altcoin I believe will increase in price next time.
Activity: 361
How did you half of your BTC? Was it as a result of a hack, or you want to mean the price is down? If the reason is the price has declined, then it is no big news to worry about. The market is in a dip now and it will surely start to shoot high soon.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
if you lose money in crypto, you better move on and look for other altcoins to buy, or participate in a bounty or airdrop.
and if you lose again, it's better to find work in the real world not in crypto
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
My advice may have been suggested by many people to you, I advise you to keep holding or more to buy a falling altcoin. so you can get more profit if the price returns.
Activity: 560
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

hold it, because there is nothing you can do but be patient. but actually you can do a lot of things in every speculation and I suggest that if you have knowledge about trading, you can trade quickly to reduce your previous losses. but this is especially difficult if you are in panic mode.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
if the market situation is still like today or the bear market still happens you should hold the coins that you have in the longer term, because if you give up with this situation and sell all the coins you have later you will get losses, by holding coins what you have longer (while waiting for the market to recover) can reduce the chances of getting a loss.
Activity: 126
give me your suggestion.

bitcoin and altcoin are down, if you want to get profit then you have to hold. that is the best way you can do now because the market tends to fall. be patient to wait.
Activity: 14
You will bounce back good. Just be on the look out for profitable coins and invest in where you know it's going to worth it. This is one part of investment even outside crypto that no one wants to be part of.  Hold the ones you have and monitor the market situations.
Activity: 74
I think it would be advisable to analyze your portfolio well and see if it is worth holding those coins that you have left, I would definitely keep half the btc you have left because the market is growing again and reaching new high prices since a few months, so this very promising, if the alts you have are eth, ripple or neo they're  also worthwhile to hover because they are coins with very good projections in a couple of years, of course, you have to be patient, but not worth losing such a big opportunity now just out of despair.
Activity: 71
give me your suggestion.

I don't really believe this, but in some ways I really trust them on the basis of a lot of research and detailed analysis of the project, and to see if they are good enough to be the people who buy. That's how I play.
Activity: 221
give me your suggestion.

HODL, most coins will reach All Time Highs this year, IMO
Activity: 110
give me your suggestion.

Be patient in the current situation. Everything will be fine in time.
After the price recovers, sells and leaves the crypto, I've had too much of a situation like this and I got a good lesson from this problem.
Activity: 304
Just hold your coins and always try to monitor the trend of the market. When it reaches December, you can get your money back, but if you cannot wait for that time, you can invest your money in a really good project which will double up your profit and brings your money back. Before doing so, be sure that you have read everything about a certain project that you would like to engage in.
Activity: 94
Are you a trader ?
If that's true then I think you should hold on to them for a long time and do not care about them until the price of it reaches your goal. This helps you not to lose money but just the time
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
give me your suggestion.
How do you loss it? When you put your BTC in altcoins and when the market goes down your altcoins had been bought goes down from your buying point? If you sold it below your buying point you had loss your money but if you are still holding right now you did not loss it, just wait for your altcoins to pump and take when you are profit. Don't ever do panic selling when the market goes down or put some stop loss.
Activity: 64
give me your suggestion.

Everyone is advised to keep their coins as long as possible and whatever the type, because at this time the price is still weak and down.
It's hard to see how portfolios are reduced in price, but the most patient will get a victory at the end of the story.
Pages:
Jump to: