Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 19. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

HOLD !!! I think that is the best way that can be done right now. maybe now you lose money but with a hold you will get a profit, and that makes your money safe. do not be rash, do not sell at the wrong time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
I'm sure that the market will recover, the best solution is to wait. But not all altcoins will grow, so once again review your portfolio and you can all translate into bitcoin and eth, they have very good potential.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
give me your suggestion.

There are times that you have to accept as lost. I have 20% risk tolerance for trades, if it reaches that, I sometimes sell and move the money around.
If you can wait for a few months to years to recover loss, then HODL.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I don't know what price you are buying bitcoin. If it was last year's price, it may take longer to wait until it continues to rise.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
If you lose the keys to your wallet, then there is nothing to be done. If you have them stolen, too hopeless. But if you have invested in your BTC ICO and it turned out to be a scam, then there is only your fault. If it is impossible to trade and invest, then you need to hold something that you have left.
If you have lost this much amount of money, then it surely means that you have made a lot of mistakes in your past and that because of which you suffered such a huge loss. In that case, you have to look upon the way you were previously dealing with the things and that you have to identify all the mistakes which have resulted in such a huge loss so that you can learn some lesson from such mistakes and that you should not repeat the similar kind of mistakes in future.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
It is difficult to advise, I also lost a lot of money and just sit and wait for I do not know what more you can do
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I can't even imagine myself losing some of my money right now, i'm really going to have a break down. So here's me deeply saying that i'm sorry that you got to lose your money. I just want you to learn some lessons from what happened, so you wouldn't have to go over this again. Take some time off if you need to too.
if we focus and be careful then we will not easily lose our money just like that. surely everyone does not want that to happen, and that's the risk if we invest in crypto world. because there are so many bad people out there who want to take our money.
Activity: 113
I can't even imagine myself losing some of my money right now, i'm really going to have a break down. So here's me deeply saying that i'm sorry that you got to lose your money. I just want you to learn some lessons from what happened, so you wouldn't have to go over this again. Take some time off if you need to too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
There are many other ways to make money in cryptocurrency. If you already lost in trading, stop temporarily and unwind a little. Turn your time to pariticipate to bounty and airdrops to make extra income to cover those losses. If you are only holding those altcoins you mentioned, you better hold your horses and wait for the right time when to sell those or start making some red flags or stop loss position to minimize your losses then buy it back in much lower prize. Multiply your holdings instead.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The only you can do now is to hold the coins that you have and when you see the prices of the coins falling then that is the time for you to be buying into the coins that you are interested in. There are a lot of people who have lost their money and you have two options, you either chicken out and leave or you brave through and enjoy the fruits of your labour later.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
now you need to wait. in the cryptocurrency market there are positive trends that will inevitably lead to an increase in the price and you will restore some of the money spent.now again it's time for increased interest in bitcoin and prices will grow by at least another 15-20%
I think it's very difficult to increase the interest of users in Bitcoin, especially given the fact that many have invested their funds in late 2017. To date, their investments are literally covered in blood.
Activity: 126
In this kind of situation, to be honest its really horible, i know your situtation that's why my friendly advised. just hold your funds, be patient. You can easily return that money that you've lost.Just wait for the right time. Wait for the market to pump up and promise you will recover your money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
now you need to wait. in the cryptocurrency market there are positive trends that will inevitably lead to an increase in the price and you will restore some of the money spent.now again it's time for increased interest in bitcoin and prices will grow by at least another 15-20%
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
you do not need not to do any thing, just hodl and wait for market to move upside. you loose half btc because you sell your coins. you will recover your loss by holding your coins. do not do trading if you do not have that much of knowledge in trading. just wait for good time.
Activity: 364
In this bad circumstances, just be patient. In this case, patience is the key for you to not losing your coins too much. By being patient, you can hold your coins as well. So, you can hold them until the coin price is higher. this is the wisest thing to do right now.
But there is something you have to do that is like staying positive. I know that it is not easy to stay positive when your coin prices go down but that is the only thing you can do to keep yourself from panicking and selling coins with a loss.
You only make a loss when you sell so hold on to the coins you have and wait for the next bull market to roll around.
Activity: 602
The only thing i can suggest is to hold especially this moment were market are decrease on each value. Just be patience on it to cut your losses and don't you worry everything will be back at normal scenario. This is the best and safe decision for you to do today.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
It's bad that you lost your savings. I recommend that you stay calm and do not worry. You are not alone. In this situation, only HODL will help you.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
In this bad circumstances, just be patient. In this case, patience is the key for you to not losing your coins too much. By being patient, you can hold your coins as well. So, you can hold them until the coin price is higher. this is the wisest thing to do right now.
Activity: 84
Don't rush to sell. In this bear market, all of us have lost a lot of money, but we can't panic and sell your coins, so you are the real failure. We must believe that the market will recover again. We wait patiently. Long-term holding. Waiting for the bull market to arrive.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
give me your suggestion.

That's a worst scenario in our part if we lost not only a part of our coins but half of it...  Well if that is your case better change your strategy because you loss on that..  You need to create your best strategy to gain it again.. Just hold it and continue your patience because it is only the one who will help you in the end...  If you want to gain it again just decide wisely...
Pages:
Jump to: