Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 20. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 9
A successful project is based on multiple factors , team members, on time support, development, milestones and customer satisfaction. We need to choose altcoins very wisely. As investing money, so better to do several hours research than loosing money. Currently many peoples are lacking patience and selling their altcoins and investing in BTC. So we can witness price rise in BTC while altcoins are bleeding. This situation should overcome soon as still many among us are determined to the tokens we invested in. Now we have no other choice than waiting and holding back the tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
In the red or dump market, everybody will loose their money. I also feel the same, the dropped price make me lose some rate of the coins both BTC and other altcoins. But, I still believe in the crypto. Don't sell your coins away when you lose the rate. why? It will only make you really lose your coins forever. Just hold and be patient to wait for the price is increasing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Invest only on projects you are sure about as much as possible invest only in the top market coins to ensure not to lost great amount of investment and you can readily go out when things comes to worst.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
hi there! i'd suggest you to go into deep investigation of the market. there are changes almost every day. anyway, no panic and stay focused on your final aim. good luck!
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
The best option for you is to work for bitcoin and altcoins , think about your skills and what can you do online to  sell for bitcoin , alternative you can join professional bounty campaigns and airdrops  .
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
If your altcoins are for holding, just hold, if you are trader, just hold because you are not good at trading, you lose half bitcoin. HODL for better market and when the altcoins pump, sold your altcoins at good price to minimal your lose.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
my suggestion is read read read informations on twiter telegram fb discord...
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
The best way to do right now is to hold and have patience andnot to  be affected by your emotion so, not to sell your cryptos.Its in our hands  to control our mind to monitor bitcoin price in the market nowadays because when I discover that it will dump again, it makes me depressed again.  Let us just keep trusting bitcoin capacity to recover no matter how low its price dump. 
copper member
Activity: 56
Do you know about the sin shape? They also are called as product lifecycle which means when a products fell down to reach a bottom point, as the result, it will start coming up to the peak and turning down again.
Then, I think a last long time is enough to turning down of Crysto, start from 3 months in 2018. this market will have positive signals. Just be patient and wait for a good improvement.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I would recommend you start learning while you hold your tokens. If you see that that token price can go deeper sell it and create buy limit order on the price you think it will reach.
Activity: 75
Obviously you don’t know how to trade. So my suggestion just leave your BTC alone, give them space treat with respect, and they will come back to you. I understand that’s hard to loose a half of your bitcoins but everything happen with reason. So chill and enjoy summer.
Activity: 378
If you lose the keys to your wallet, then there is nothing to be done. If you have them stolen, too hopeless. But if you have invested in your BTC ICO and it turned out to be a scam, then there is only your fault. If it is impossible to trade and invest, then you need to hold something that you have left.
Activity: 47
Both altcoins and bitcoins are in downtrend quickly, I credit the top notch design you do grip efficient presently is to hold up until the point that the exceeding expectations time will come
Activity: 227
sometime you should accept that your money is lost, and you have to focus in your mistake - what's wrong with your investment. That's experience. It need to pay with time, effort, or money.
Activity: 134
all you can do now hold the rest of your coins until the price of the coins rises again. if you sell it now when the coin price is down then you will get the big losses. besides, you also have to be more careful and patient. don't panic easily with the price of coins that suddenly come down, that's a natural thing. never follow to doing panic sell because it will make you more loss
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

you are not alone. most of the holders are in same position. we are all waiting for bull market. bitcoin dominance is getting higher that is why we are loosing profit. when bull starts, bitcoin dominance will start to go lower and altcoins will start increasing.
Activity: 163
You need to wait for the best times you did not lose anything else it is on your wallet has lost it when the project took away the money and they disappeared from the market and now prices fluctuate then just wait!
Activity: 378
give me your suggestion.
Tell me please, what is the state of your balance for today, when the price of bitcoin has grown to the level of 2 months ago? Perhaps now everything looks not so bad as at the time of writing the post?  Wink
Activity: 132
Accumulate experience again and again in failure. I think that you have to wait for the rise of the market now, the losses can be earned back, do not blindly trade, and invest prudently. Wait patiently.
Activity: 70
Agreed, be patient and sell a few months later.
After that, you should choose altcoins, which have a product
When I search for investments I'm looking if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found a new project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. The project name is FuturesCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.0;topicseen
Pages:
Jump to: