Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 22. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Losing money Huh

Hold broo just hold and wait is the right decide for now.
Don't be pannic and quickly sell all your coin.
It is normal when market going down.
Because is the buying time, not a selling time.
Activity: 121
Nothing at all, since it's ridiculous to make money on this course
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Keep calm and don’t panics or you will make mistakes. Sooner or later the bearish trend will end and the market will grow again, so you have good chances to come back your money. I am in the same situation and think that every trader have ever lost his money, so I am going to wait as much as it needs
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
Well all you can do right now is just keep calm and save your coins, because the market is slowly but surely starting to rise and up and with all the good news that we are hearing from various sources there is no doubt that the market will bloom again, so holding right now is the wisest option to take right now and do not panic if you lose or the market goes down again because seeing the market going red and panic selling is our biggest enemy.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What you should do is to stay positive. i know that it is not easy to stay positive when the prices of your coins are down but it is the only thing that you can do to keep yourself from panicking and selling off the coins at a loss. You only make losses when you sell so hold on to the coins that you have and wait for the next bull market to roll around.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

I can not imagine my life without cryptocurrencies and without blockchain. I don’t know what to do if it will disappear. Impossible to understand! So I can not make any advices which are against crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
give me your suggestion.
I think you should hold the coins as loud as you can. Patience and mentality must be ready in cryptocurrency trade, choosing the right time to buy and sell for profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
give me your suggestion.

The only thing you need to do is to have patience just continue to hold it and dont dump it. Because once you dump it you already lost your chance in regaining your lost asset. So be persistent and bare this bleeding and unhealthy market because sooner or later it will get better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Just take a break from crypto and wait for market to recover. The most important thing is not to panic and sell your coins at low price. Some people actually take this opportunity to buy coins at low price.
Activity: 420
Don't panic bro and chillax, don't sell your holdings. If you have extra money then buy some of your holdings to increase your holdings and wait the market to recover then decide whether you sell it or continue to hold. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
If you have sold your bitcoin, move on or buy back if you have spare money.

As for your altcoins, I will suggest you to hold. The whole crypto market is down, selling now will only inccur losses.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hold.Now the price of bitcoin is around 6500$,this will be half of the price compared to last year.But the price of bitcoin will increase soon.Bitcoin is the best asset to inverse your money for long term.Today,I had seen some green movement in the price of bitcoin .
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
You lost half of your btc how? if you still have those, just hold along with your alts.
Activity: 185
give me your suggestion.
I recommend you hold now and to wait altcoins price is growing again I believe it's will give you a big profit.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
give me your suggestion.

It is just simply because the market is currently down and we can't do anything to control it. You're not actually losing your money but you are just having a lower hodlings due to market value but when the market recovers, your earnings would automatically increase as well.
Activity: 158
give me your suggestion.

You have come this far holding your assets, so I think it won't matter if you hold some more. I think the market is trying to slowly recover. Don't lost more of your crypto assets by selling them now at a low price. When the market recovers, you'll be glad you held your cryptos.
Activity: 29
In this case, I would recommend that you keep it until the market recovers, after which you will probably be able to fix profits!

You probably won't believe me, but I have no job and I'm trying to survive with 0.1 btc, while making gains here and there overtrading, and mining 0.02 monthly. Living on edge every day is very difficult.

Sometimes I get small donations, but that is very rare Cry
Activity: 182
give me your suggestion.

just hold, this is the most appropriate choice for now .. than you lose more money, hold is the best solution. you just have to wait until all altcoin prices go back up again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
give me your suggestion.

firstly, i think that is as a result of your shallow decision and you were not precise in your investment.
And now that is mistake is done , the only choice you have is to HODL and monitor your portfolio every 5 minutes, a crypto investor does not sleep nor slumber, you need to be up and doing and monitor your tokens every now and that is the way out.

Finally, never buy green candles and ensure to only invest in coins after you have performed a well detailed research about them.
Goodluck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
There’s nothing much you can do but to hold. You haven’t actually lost your money until you decide to sell. Try to remain calm. The next bull run is expected to start on the Fourth Quarter.
Pages:
Jump to: