Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 23. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I also lost money once. I lost them on their stupidity trading with leverage, but I did not despair and found a way to return the money and I returned them very quickly and much more than lost
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

I'm sure there are many people experiencing similar things with you. even more so in the current situation that tends to decrease trend. there is not much I can do except to be patient and wait. or you can sell it to avoid a deeper loss.
the most important factors are knowledge and experience
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
The only way is to keep your coins, do not sell them at cheap prices. and if you have more money, this is an opportunity to buy coins, and you will definitely earn a double profit later this year. remember, keep your coins. I also experienced things like this, I was almost desperate then, but because of my patience, I finally get my money back, even more I get.
Activity: 98
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
Cry or panic, but do not sell it. If you can survive until the end of this year, maybe you will have a different story.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In this case, I would recommend that you keep it until the market recovers, after which you will probably be able to fix profits!
Activity: 29
give me your suggestion.
1. Deal with it. Whatever happened happened.
2. Don't panic. This is not the end of the world.
3. Wait for BTC to go up, wait for your alts to copy their God) Exit with profit.
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
It's better for you to have a wallet  Wink
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
I think the best advise now is to hold patiently until the market recover for you not to lose all you have. It may take a while before the price will rise but it is good for you to hold and make profit when the price is higher then it is now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Both altcoins and bitcoins are in downtrend immediately, i credit the first-rate configuration you do clench well-organized now is to wait until the excelling time will come

Yes market has started to bounce back and holding coins and buying more coins will be the best idea at this point of time. Also we see this second half of the year more eventful than the first and also the rise will be equally happening to it thus chance for people to make more money.

Activity: 112
do cut loss is not always bad, you can also cutloss and buy coin which you think is good, like pundi-x or Daneel which is far below ICO price. it will be more profitable than you wait without doing anything. today's loss for future profits is much better than your current loss and waiting for everything to improve.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Be patient in the current situation. Everything will be fine in time. If the price goes down, please hold up the price as you expect. I experienced that and I get a good lesson from that problem.
Activity: 299
Both altcoins and bitcoins are in downtrend immediately, i credit the first-rate configuration you do clench well-organized now is to wait until the excelling time will come
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
The thing you must know about cryptocurrency is that everyone has lost some money at one point or the other. Secondly, the whole market is down and everyone who has been in alts is experiencing the same bear season. There is nothing you can do aside learning from this experience and coming out of better. Avoid those instances that made you lose money in the time past and also try to manage your portfolio.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
unfortunately it is too late for you to do anything. because you didnt put a stop loss and prices are all very down right now. all you can do is holding everything till market recovers. if you sell them you will be lost.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Yes, it is not pleasant, but I advise not to despair and not to leave the crypto currency, but to look for perspective coins and invest. And I think the next time just lucky
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
Now almost everyone is in a position like you. My main investment is in three major projects. But even they fell by 40%. And smaller investments generally lie on the ground and don't raise their heads.
Dude, just relax. Watch the World Cup, spend time with your family or take a vacation. I do it by the way. I don't want to see the price of Zilliqa and everything else. Well, you know.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Introspection. Analyze the mistakes made, profitable positions. Control their emotions. Do not repeat your mistakes. The main thing do not despair you earn your million.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
At the moment,i think you're not alone,Bitcoin is in a very dip price right now,we don't know if it will keep on dipping or it will fly high. The best thing you can do is hold your Bitcoin at altcoins. Just relax and be calm,everything will gonna be fine for sure.
Activity: 49
give me your suggestion.

For now because of the present market situation I think I will advice you to hold your altcoins tokens until the market improves. Before the end of today the market might turn around for good. Be patient!
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
give me your suggestion.

Be brave!
Hold your belongings and have more patience..
If you have more to give u can buy more at low..
This will give you more prfit in the near future..
Pages:
Jump to: