Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 24. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
HODL, I think that's the best for now because I think almost all altcoin, is currently experiencing a price down. So just wait until the moment when all altcoin rise again

I agree with @kutangterbang. the market price keeps dipping in. since you already have these coins in your possession. Do not panic. it's that time of the season we saw a slow market. with time. everyone's optimistic.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

There are many people who are in the same condition like you. Almost all of the coins and tokens are in down position, and in my opinion, the things you can do are staying cool-blooded and being patient.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
give me your suggestion.
Cryptocurrency is now in crisis, holders crying out loud about their losses that almost undervalue the way they started keeping this, just like you, for instance, it is really annoying watching portfolio had decreasing value, but why you are here in crypto space? we know that volatility is a kind environment we live here and our best weapon is patience.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
First of foremost, you need to stop checking the prices every now and then, just be relaxed and hold on ur coin I can categorically say it will still rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
give me your suggestion.

I think what you are suffering from right now is called as panic attack of crypto currency fall. If you dont overcome this fear of loosing then you will surely get into the loss, the heavy one!

Also you are wrong at what you said, you have not lost half of the BTC, or Altcoins. What you have lost is half of the value in terms of local currency or fiat currency. They are just coins and they are as it is. Its just matter of time when your investment will be recovered.
Activity: 30
Don´t sell your coins, just hold and wait till the market looks better again. Maybe this will take some time. The best what you can do now go out and enjoy your life. Wink
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
give me your suggestion.
Most of us here in the forum have a common advice to hold as long as it was in deep\, you have a chance to recover all of your losses if all of your keeps are remain intact when the bull period is about to come, so cheer up and relax.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
give me your suggestion.

Just HODL, this thing will help. You are losing half of your money now and i think is because of market situation but in this moment don't think to sell all your coins coz you can lose a lot of money if you do that. Many investors was experienced that too and they give up so when the markets up they blamed their selves so bad.
Activity: 467
just as you did not lose money, I lost almost $ 10,000 usd and I still keep it, even continue to buy it gradually, rest assured this time will not be forever
Merit: 101
Cliche but HoDL! this is the best thing you can do there is simply no other option selling the rest is not even a choice. Don't worry much as well everyone have lost.
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
HODL, I think that's the best for now because I think almost all altcoin, is currently experiencing a price down. So just wait until the moment when all altcoin rise again
That way is part of the strategy that should be tried for this situation and when you are sure of the resurrection, trying to HODL can be a part to try Grin
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
give me your suggestion.

you can wait until bitcoin drops to its lowest point and then buy it back in bulk, you will be able to overcome losses on past investments. but in every speculation all have big risks, moreover at this time that tends to decline rather than growth. So, study it first
Activity: 210
Everyone is advised to keep the coins no matter what, but the prices still fall and very quickly! It's hard to see how the portfolio is reduced in price. But the most patient will survive in this market!
Activity: 560
give me your suggestion.

not much you can do for now, especially if you want to get capital from your investment. losses we can not avoid in situations like today. yes, I can only monitor and be patient to buy bitcoin after the setback stops.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
Guys, I lost half BTC in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so at that moment what should I do?
give me your suggestion.

Hi mate. At the moment not only you who lost half assets in BTC or altcoins but all traders fell the same thing as you.

My suggestion in the situations like this, is; be patient, do not panic, hold your emotions and hodl your assets! Everything will be back to normal, the price will rise up again, just calm down.
Activity: 168
HOLD! That the rule when you are holding a crypto. The saying says when you are selling, someone else is buying. Even me lost some of my investment in crypto but i always told to my self is this is just the beginning. May our investment grow this year.
Activity: 289
do cut loss is not always bad, you can also cutloss and buy coin which you think is good, like pundi-x or Daneel which is far below ICO price. it will be more profitable than you wait without doing anything. today's loss for future profits is much better than your current loss and waiting for everything to improve.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
give me your suggestion.
Hold. I assume that those money are your excess money that you'd be willing to risk. If so, then risk it some more. Maybe you'll win maybe you'll lose but what the heck right? Risk it as if you already lost it. That way, you won't regret losing some more and ready for more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Who didn't lose (almost all) their money to the current downwards trend Smiley. I think you may be too late selling now, and like the rest already said, maybe just hold till market recovers again. Hopefully it does soon!

Quite depressing, but all in the game...
Activity: 108
Hold is the most real thing to do. Do not worry, this situation is only temporary. Your money will not go away. Soon this situation will return to normal. Be patient, your money will come back and you will get a great a big profit, from the result of your patience.

The rule of losing is that you do not loose if you do not sell. See Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency as a long way investment and stop with watching daily to your portfolio. In the next months I hope to see a bullish market with mostly the green color.
Pages:
Jump to: