Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 25. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 0
Hold is the most real thing to do. Do not worry, this situation is only temporary. Your money will not go away. Soon this situation will return to normal. Be patient, your money will come back and you will get a great a big profit, from the result of your patience.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
There are already many friends who have suggested to you. Yes, the correct way is to hold. As long as you do not sell your coins, your loss does not actually happen. Wait for a bull market. Your money will come back. Don't be nervous.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
Hold on top whatever crypto you have because the overall crypto market is down now. It will pick up in a couple weeks time, till then be patient.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
So far, the market is falling. The bearish market may go on for some time and I think it is likely that the price of Bitcoin may drop for a while to $ 5000. Now I think that you still should keep and not sell their coins. In the near future I think we will see a bullish market.

Hopefully the bull run will start soon so that we can see our crypto investments soar high again.I think you better hold your coins at the moment because if you sell it now,you will only lose your investment.And it really won't help selling at this moment because the market is so down and bloody.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So far, the market is falling. The bearish market may go on for some time and I think it is likely that the price of Bitcoin may drop for a while to $ 5000. Now I think that you still should keep and not sell their coins. In the near future I think we will see a bullish market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
Since you already have lost of your money, its better to keep holding on it. Just keep waiting and have trust on any coin what you have right now. Wait until it price pump again. In fact bitcoin was one of the cryptocurrency which increase immediattly and high after it dropped its price. Once you keep holding surely you can get back your money or maybe you will earn from it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

I guess this money Is 50% or all that you have that it made so much sad. Only invest 10% of your money or only some excess cash. For now I suggest you hold. Always be active and wait for news.

You can also invest in other baskets. Be informed that Bitcoin and other Alts are in the same basket.
Activity: 34
the first thing you have to do is stay calm! don't panic!
now, which alts do you own? are they serious projects or just fraudulent projects who promise outstanding returns??
if you own serious alts don't worry continue to hold! if you own not serious alts sell it and buy something serious now!
after this blood bath only good project will come out alive.
again: you have to stay always calm when this things happen, otherwise you screwed!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
To be all honest with you if you lost money you should just keep hodling and try to do other activities to forget about your coins. Just realax at the beach and wait for new bull market
Activity: 154
give me your suggestion.

Just hold mate. All of us are in loss right now. I think the buyer are the only one who are winning. I can't imagine how this market will work in the next few days if the prices won't recover even 80%  of the loss.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Most us are on the same boat, we are 80-90% in lost but i think selling in loss is not an option so probably waiting for bulls to come back os the best strategy for now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
The only way is to keep hold of all the coins you have, man. if you sell it is a loss. not only you, I also suffered a lot of losses, but I still hold and hold the coins that I hold. I believe the bearish trend is coming to an end and the market will soon pump the price of all the coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
give me your suggestion.

don't do anything based on your emotions. If you still believe in the projects you invested in, do not sell and wait for the bullish market to return so you can still earn good profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
give me your suggestion.
During this market situation the only you can do to avoid losses is to hold all your funds and get a vacation and return once the market get recover and ride on the next bull run. You will never lose if your not selling your coins in a losing price. Yeah it's a disappointing to look on your blockpolio and your investment are keep falling but you had no control on the situation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
give me your suggestion.

You seem to be new one dont be panic and dont make haste.Crypto is a long term game you have to wait and under current market scenario you have to hold your investment.If you see BTC consecutive crashes you would come to know that after every crash BTC always stood at some high level.So this market condition would not prevail forever,bullish period will also commence soon.If your Altcoins selection is good then you dont need to be panic at all,i would suggest you to hold and observe,market will recover soon and prices will go up soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
give me your suggestion.

Just wait. If you do not know how to trade it is better not to take any action, it will only get worse. Close the laptop and enjoy in the summer, you will open in 2 months and you will sell with profit.
I strongly agree of what you said, don't put any emotions at this moment because it only results losses. Just wait and everything will be ok so don't make any decisions that will make your portfolio more than worse.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
hold btc only unless you are a skilled coder/conceptual designer and understand how to analyse alts

there are only a handful of alts that are worth it
Activity: 210
Invest in some promising projects, you just to be sure that it would be profitable, you might not get what you have lost, but it can slowly recover you in your down situation.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
give me your suggestion.

If you want an encouraging words then HODL you are not the only one, people right now are running at a lost, but people are optimistic that Bitcoin will still recover, there were predictions it could go down to $5200 level so extend your patience and let's see after a month.
Activity: 202
give me your suggestion.

Both altcoins and bitcoins are in downtrend now, i think the best thing you can do right now is to wait until the perfect time will come,patience is being measured on how patiently we are just hold as long as you can, dont panic and just believe in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: