Pages:
Author

Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money. - page 26. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 102
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.
I understand how you feel because we are on the same shoes right now.  Being depressed because of the losses from our investment is natural.  I just learned to calm myself and tell to myself that as long as I keep holding my bitcoins and tokens, still I lost nothing because sooner or later, bitcoin will recover.  I think this is the best way to do right now.  Keep holding and have patience.  Do not be affected by your emotion so, you will not panic and sell your cryptos.  I also control myself to monitor bitcoin price in the market nowadays because when I discover that it will dump again, it makes me depressed again.  Let us just keep trusting bitcoin capacity to recover no matter how low its price dump.  
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

I think this is a terrible time to sell BTC or any other crypto, because it's getting to oversold values again, and as usual no one knows when it will recover, or if it is going to recover at all. Either it is manipulation, or not, I think people are panic selling and that is never a good thing. Unless you want to trade, and in that case you should probably just keep selling and buying as the short cycles happen, I think you should just hold your positions and even buy some more, while you wait for crypto recovery.

As usual, you should hold or invest only what you can afford to lose, because although I'm a strong believer in crypto, I know that there are no guarantees that this will work in the future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Hodl and buy more if you still have spare fiat. That's the best thing that you can do in this kind of market. There are many news that caused this situation and let's hope for green/bull market by Q4 however no one know if this will continue till next year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
We are in the same case and i think almost all crypto enthusiasts are also suffering the same situation. Best thing for us to do is continue hodling and extend our patience.

And that's kids how you lose more and more money. It's called bag holding in the investment world
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
give me your suggestion.

Be calm!
It's better to wait instead of sell it now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
We are in the same case and i think almost all crypto enthusiasts are also suffering the same situation. Best thing for us to do is continue hodling and extend our patience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
give me your suggestion.

Learn from the experience and move on. That's all you can do. Nothing more, nothing less
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
give me your suggestion.
bitcoin and altcoin almost all down if you want to get a profit should be strong enough to hold you maybe you should manage your financial management.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
give me your suggestion.

Just wait. If you do not know how to trade it is better not to take any action, it will only get worse. Close the laptop and enjoy in the summer, you will open in 2 months and you will sell with profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
HODL, I think that's the best for now because I think almost all altcoin, is currently experiencing a price down. So just wait until the moment when all altcoin rise again
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
give me your suggestion.
Pages:
Jump to: