Pages:
Author

Topic: Giveaway threads are not allowed - page 9. (Read 905802 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
but most of these coins are objectively useless! therefore it is good that it didn't turn out.  and giveaway is really better to spend on their own sites
Activity: 60
May 13, 2018, 07:34:52 AM
 :)I have question can i post a tread with working faucets that pays.
Will this tread be deleted or can i create one?
global moderator
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2607
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
May 12, 2018, 07:03:45 PM
Hi. Coud I ask about Airdrop ZiChain? I know they got a lot of participans and manager asked them not to report in their Airdrop thread their contact information, because it's not allowed.
But still managers can't stop members to post their information in the thread, it's their choices.

So you delete both ANN and Airdrop of these project. Could you tell why? For other participants. Thanks!
Because the airdrop thread incentivized users to post in the ANN thread.
Activity: 13
May 11, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
I got confused with this  Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
Hi. Coud I ask about Airdrop ZiChain? I know they got a lot of participans and manager asked them not to report in their Airdrop thread their contact information, because it's not allowed.
But still managers can't stop members to post their information in the thread, it's their choices.

So you delete both ANN and Airdrop of these project. Could you tell why? For other participants. Thanks!
global moderator
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2607
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
May 07, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
we still can post giveaway thread in other part of this forum so this change isnt really problematric for me because we still  have giveaways here which can give us really good rewards so I am not really worried.
This applies to the entire forum, not just this section.
Activity: 99
May 07, 2018, 04:25:56 AM
we still can post giveaway thread in other part of this forum so this change isnt really problematric for me because we still  have giveaways here which can give us really good rewards so I am not really worried.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 03:17:41 PM
Seems like a good idea. It was getting out of control and it's encouraging them even more to create and market 1000000 new cryptos that just saturate the market...

Lots of peoples, big potential, just censored. And it's a good idea ?

Why not a subforum ?

And what's about giving away the 6k of donations peoples did to you to get a nice forum ? Peoples asking for giveaway threads that's why there is a lot. So we gave 6k to get pulled out ?

We need organisation, it's to easy to just forbid.
i agree, it is a good one. I think we all should unite andthink about the solution. yeah, we really need the organization person. Any ideas?
Activity: 104
May 06, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
I think. That is good to know, not that I planned to start any giveaways myself, but some of my partners will find this information rather useful.
Activity: 2
May 06, 2018, 03:54:42 AM
when will the project start distributing coins?
Merit: 106
May 06, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
Mods, stop with this nonsense. You're trying to annoy the alt-coin people until they leave. Grow a pair of balls and dump the section if you want to that badly.
Activity: 280
May 03, 2018, 04:41:56 PM
I don't think banning people posting on giveaway threads that are not allowed is the solution to the matter because the people are not to be blame but I think the giveaway thread should be closed down.
Activity: 70
May 03, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

I think it is fair enough to lock giveaway threads rather than banning who post or reply to them.
If you consider them evil , you can't consider responders evil too.
Banning people replying to giveaway threads which are allowed in bitcoin forum resembles setting a trap to with a welcome sign
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 03, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
Well, now the gift lines are almost all scams. If a project really wants to send gifts, I think they can give links to their websites and they don't need to post in the forums at all. However, I suggest that the bounty section retains identity verification posts in order to prevent many fraudsters from using other people's BTT, Twitter, and telegram account information.
Activity: 98
May 02, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
the most weird thing was, when you got paid for writing posts against ripple. what a wacka
Merit: 106
May 02, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
Well it was getting crowded in there so can see the logic would like a safe area for Giveaways instead of the off chance of a phishing redirect but that's something someone can make
Activity: 54
May 01, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
I am strongly confused , will the comm  like coin (free distribution coin)be baned together??? That's terrible!
Activity: 32
May 01, 2018, 10:20:49 AM
[ HOTTTT ] CryptoHit Airdrop
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3342829
Activity: 59
Activity: 65
Pages:
Jump to: