Pages:
Author

Topic: Giveaway threads are not allowed - page 4. (Read 905938 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 10:53:30 PM
I don't understand, this topic meaning not bounty but giveaway threads or what?
It means that giveaway threads aren't allowed here.

Because there's a section of same which is games and rounds.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:18:28 AM
Plasmium seems to be a strong project.
Activity: 34
August 28, 2018, 07:44:35 AM
As long as people don't need to post here or in that thread to meet the criteria for it. If you want to verify BCT accounts you can use profile fields, pm's, signatures, or something else like that. Please consider deleting the offending posts and re-opening the thread, since I'm sure they've "learned their lesson Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:50:18 AM
thank you very much for the information, a pretty good idea,but in my opinion still a little earlier it was necessary to implement this idea
Activity: 2
August 24, 2018, 07:10:40 AM
Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

this include ICOs?
Activity: 72
August 24, 2018, 05:22:12 AM
I concur with the choice, it would be ideal if you the purpose of the Alt Coin segment of Bitcointalk was so you could have essential discussion about whatever coins you needed here. Things like inside and out coin support and dialog, and giveaways are much better off without anyone else individual coin's gathering. Its getting way wild here, and we believed that simply taking into consideration a tad association would help, yet the impacts of boosted posting is spamming the discussion, and its overflowing to whatever is left of the sheets.
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 10:25:13 PM
Seems like a good idea. It was getting out of control and it's encouraging them even more to create and market 1000000 new cryptos that just saturate the market...

Lots of peoples, big potential, just censored. And it's a good idea ?

Why not a subforum ?

And what's about giving away the 6k of donations peoples did to you to get a nice forum ? Peoples asking for giveaway threads that's why there is a lot. So we gave 6k to get pulled out ?

We need organisation, it's to easy to just forbid.

Who is responsible for censorship? I see many projects ( even scam ) use bitcointalk forum to obtain their object. Many newbie accounts have created just for do airdrop. That's not good

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 04:18:44 PM
That is something I often hear, and when it's getting crowded there so seeing logic will be like a safe area for Giveaways instead of opportunities for phishing redirects but it's something that someone can make.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
Also believe that long ago it would be. It got out of control and did not last long. Now it allows more to create and sell new cryptograms that simply saturate the market.
Activity: 17
August 22, 2018, 07:35:11 AM
I don't understand, this topic meaning not bounty but giveaway threads or what?
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 08:46:17 AM
Didn't know there was such type of giveaway happening? pretty much like a bribery.  Tongue Roll Eyes
I don't know if you are trolling, you're joining bounty campaigns and you don't know that this is happening?

To notice that this thread was actually started in 2014 and till now being discussed baffles me, not sure this was implemented. Wish I had been part of crypto since then
Yes mods are implementing it.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 02:07:00 PM
Didn't know there was such type of giveaway happening? pretty much like a bribery.  Tongue Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
To notice that this thread was actually started in 2014 and till now being discussed baffles me, not sure this was implemented. Wish I had been part of crypto since then
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 05:23:44 PM
Most giveaway strings are never again allowed in the Other advanced monetary forms territories. Beginning now and into the not so distant, exhibiting or replying on such strings could being confined. Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any spurring power to post lacking posts in your strings. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames etc. You can do giveaways off-site and association with the giveaway page in a string, anyway you can't give people any reward for offering an explanation to your string. Tantamount strings are starting at now restricted to Diversions and Adjusts in the non-altcoin portions, yet the giveaway-related post volume is high in the altcoin zones.
Activity: 70
August 06, 2018, 12:47:34 PM
There should be a separate section for all giveaway threads but definitely should be allowed.
Activity: 42
August 05, 2018, 07:42:09 AM
For whatever length of time that individuals don't have to post here or in that string to meet the criteria for it. On the off chance that you need to confirm BCT accounts you can utilize profile fields, pm's, marks, or something unique like that.
Activity: 32
August 04, 2018, 08:19:12 PM
I took after a giveaway - that requesting that I post a much obliged. at that point discovered by having - my post erased - that it was not permitted. So a debt of gratitude is in order for telling me that - posting a thank you isn't permitted.
Activity: 91
August 04, 2018, 11:24:39 AM
Hmm, how about sharing alt coins giveaway/contest on happening on (new) exchanges (with specific criteria like new signups, referral, trading)?
Activity: 62
August 04, 2018, 09:56:07 AM
I think it’s a good idea since it was a lot and getting out of control. However instead of totally eliminating them I think if a sub forum was created that may help.
Activity: 612
Merit: 105
August 04, 2018, 08:05:14 AM
Yes, I fully agree with you, this is at least not fair. Thank you for your message.
Pages:
Jump to: