Pages:
Author

Topic: Giveaway threads are not allowed - page 8. (Read 905621 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
What does Giveaway mean, and what is the difference between it with bounty and airdrops? Can I think that an airdrop is also a Giveaway, and now almost every ICO plans a bounty and an airdrop to attract attention?
Activity: 169
June 13, 2018, 01:41:21 PM
Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

Giveaway and easy airdrop aren't the same?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
I can't say for sure whether it's good or bad. first, it's a good advertisement for cryptocurrency, but second non-existent giveaways have been unlocked with people posting spam all the time.
Activity: 49
June 12, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
Givavey scammers collected almost $ 5 million on stupid users.
One stupid friend sent 30ETH to participate in the fake rally
Be cleverer !!!
Do not make such mistakes! http://blob:https://web.telegram.org/9a78e5da-6be9-4ec3-bf4a-59e1d4a0b309
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 05:56:50 AM
This is a good idea, and it is useful for cheap advertising! But I think it would be better to control it. Or even ban!
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
June 11, 2018, 06:12:39 PM
Every dollar invested in the project takes it to a new level! Get connected to Qurrex and make the industry of the locker and crypto currency more modern and advanced!  Wink

Activity: 4
June 09, 2018, 12:21:23 PM
what can i, or cant i do to promote my new coin? i made a general post offering to give someone who helps me finish the coin a % and it got deleted, was that out of line....? i mean surely theres no bias against all new coins as scams... is there? and how would someone whos intending to make just another good coin get past all the hate, litecoin did it, and all of the scam coins do it anyways, why is it out of the question to come out and say i dont want to create any more of a "project" than litecoin announced when they came out... or any of the coins people JUST trade for bitcoin anyways. im more in it for a thing to cross off my bucket list.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 11:39:09 PM
Yes, that was stated in the rule, it is not allowed in the forum but still you can post. It is a good rule because  it will be possible to avoid the appearance of spam and fraudulent actions on the forum. It giveaways the market bad.
Activity: 96
June 07, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
Yes it was stated that you can't post giveaway threads, that is giveaways are not allowed on this forums, but you can still post a link to your forum where you are holding a giveaway, that is not banned.
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 01:39:53 PM
It seems to me that such a transfer will be only for the better, it will be possible to avoid the appearance of spam and fraudulent actions on the forum.
Activity: 79
June 05, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Good idea.  Giveaways affects markets badly. I saw this just yesterday with Shibecoins when after giveaway markets were ruined.
Activity: 378
June 04, 2018, 04:38:30 PM
Personally, I came to this forum, because here were distributed different free bonuses. But eventually I began to find useful information here, so I decided to stay longer.
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
I hope the addmin can control the input of the post, because I was banned from comment in 10 days when I do not know to participate in the giveaway, because I should find forums for reference.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
May 17, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
I feel like we need to work on a better separation of posts and topics like create brunches etc and that would make the communication much easier for everyone.
Activity: 40
May 16, 2018, 09:59:25 AM
Don't fully agree with it, but then again; we're getting an alternate cryptocurrencies sub-forum on a BTC forum, so we should be glad =P. My give-away topic got 115 pages.
Activity: 65
May 16, 2018, 05:49:17 AM
Giveaways affects markets badly. I saw this just yesterday with Shibecoins when after giveaway markets were ruined.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
May 15, 2018, 04:01:20 AM
I would agree with the opinions mentioned above that most giveaways are just scams and nothing more. The one I decided to participate in was asking me to register on some website to get the giveaway itself.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 01:37:54 AM
I consider this to be the right decision and completely agree with you that these topics should be blocked ... But I think it would be much better if you just transferred these posts to a separate unit and created a sub-section in the "off-topic" section, there this question makes sense.
Activity: 99
May 14, 2018, 05:11:02 AM
Give away threads should not allow because it is not logical. I am a newbie may be you should use your signature to prevent this Smiley
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 05:01:10 AM
For a long time it was necessary to introduce such a ban                         
Pages:
Jump to: