Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 2. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 08, 2018, 06:46:51 PM
I think Doge Coin is the best choice for you to do long-term trading. doge coin has the advantage that there is no minimum and maximum shipping transaction limit, and the inter wallet delivery fee is also low at around 1-5 doge, depending on the size of the shipment.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 06:22:12 PM
the best coins for the long term are only cardano, neo and ethereum. this can be the answer to the question of some people who say that there is a lot of desire for coins that are good and potentially long-term. so I think this can be the best choice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 08, 2018, 06:20:20 PM
I recommend long term investment on Stellar and Cardano. These are potential altcoins, they are worth the investment. Stellar has the perfect technology, solid foundation, good growth. More and more ICOs use Stellar's platform. Cardano has a very professional development team that overcomes many weaknesses of Ethereum, which suggests that Cardano has a good scalability. Now the price of these altcoin is very low, this is a good opportunity for you to buy.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
August 08, 2018, 04:53:57 PM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

When it comes to a long term investment, I wouldn't look to any other coin except bitcoin and ethereum because it has proven us a lot and could rise beyond all out expectations. It can even provide us the profit that we all want through patiently waiting that's why most people trust both bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:41:16 PM
Of course to sell would not recommend it. But if you decide so, you can buy Ethereum, it is now quite fallen in the course and you can buy cheaper.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

If you are looking for proof of stake coins exactly, then you can pick Cardano. This is the most promising alt that will grow this year. I also think that it will be interesting to watch this stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3u5cb9Swlg
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 01:08:29 PM
I would recommend taking a look at a few ICOs, not sure if that counts as an altcoin for you but yeah.
Of course, I hope you understand the inherent risk that comes with ICO, just do your due dilligence.
Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 02:17:32 PM
ICOs would be a fantastic option for a long term investment, of course i'm not telling you how to spend your money, but with an ICO you can easily get a position in and forget about it for a long time and come back to possible great returns.
Here are a few that i'm pretty keen on myself.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 12:40:55 PM
You need to invest in bitcoins, they are always in price and now began to grow in price. In my opinion, it is ugly to invest in bitokoya decline, but to take off the fruits on takeoff. Only you need to guess when this will be taken. Then everything will turn out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
Currently, a very large number of altcoins are worth investing in. But I would advise you to invest in EON (EOT) protocol ICO which has a good future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
Perhaps I would choose Ethereum and Red Pulse. In my opinion this 2 the most promising coin. By the way, Red Pulse has big events on July 21.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
This time I hold the coin etherium tel and Ripple. Ripple was my first investment in crypto.and some coin result of ICO, I plan to hold in a certain time while waiting for price hikes so as to bring in profit.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 19, 2018, 11:07:03 AM
Within 1-2 years. Altcoin is the best choice as ETH. Definitely have ETH. and some other altcoin like NEO ICX and ETC. These are altcomments that are highly valued at the present time and in the future
- 1 or 2 years is a very long distance, everything until that time there will be a huge difference, more precisely, we do not know whether eth or the market will change in the positive or negative direction in the future. Especially in the current period, when the market is not moving so well, we can see the potential risks that it might happen in the future, investing in the long run will not be a rational decision, we should turn to short term would be better
Activity: 59
July 19, 2018, 10:59:57 AM
A very promising long-term investment is Ethereum, Ethereum has a much better future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
Altcoin is very good for investment in my opinion is Ethereum and NEO, these two coins in my opinion have a very bright future and very promising so very suitable for investment in the long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 08:12:25 AM
Within 1-2 years. Altcoin is the best choice as ETH. Definitely have ETH. and some other altcoin like NEO ICX and ETC. These are altcomments that are highly valued at the present time and in the future
Activity: 56
July 19, 2018, 07:18:02 AM
Just buy ETH and XMR, you cant go wrong with those bets
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:15:07 AM
Regarding long-term investment, I suggest that you do not hold more than one year, at least this year, I believe that you have seen how much the price of ETH has fallen since the beginning of the year, and even if the bull market is coming, you can't recover too much loss.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

There's a lot of good altcoins in long term investment but for me the best one is ethereum because it is credible since it all started so you don't need to worry about you investment when you trust your money in it.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 07:02:24 AM
hello ,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

There's only one coin that comes in my mind when it comes to long term investment and that is ethereum because Ethereum is one of the top coins in the market and it's also promising until now so the profit is sure when you invest on it.
Pages:
Jump to: