Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 3. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:00:48 AM
If you need good altcoins to invest for long term investment, I will suggest you buy ethereum, litecoin, NEO, EOS, waves, cardano or ripple because these altcoins are very good and they have very good potentials on long term holding.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
The long-term altcoin I hold is BTM. If you plan to hold it for a long time, I think you can observe this cryptocurrency, I believe you will be interested!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:21:11 AM
The only altcoin that is good for long term investment for me is the BTC. It is the coin that has the highest price in the market and it is the one that will give you a good profit and big earning. No coins can beat the BTC. In coinmarketcap, BTC is the 1 coin that has a highest price. most of the people who is investing in the market convert their coins to BTC for a better value of their coins cause the supply of the BTC in the market is many that is why it has the highest price of the altcoin. BTC is the one that will change your life. no other coins maybe if you join the airdrop you can use the coin for the longterm investment hodl it and wait for the price to pump so you can used it for trading or exchange it to fiat or you can sell it. There are many coins that you can used for longterm investment. But for me the best coin in the market is the BTC.
Activity: 207
Neo reaches $ 1,000 in a few years. We will see a huge rise of the strongest corporations. It's gonna be exciting.
Activity: 189
I do not know who thinks, but I need to weigh all the risks and not play against the market. I always follow the price progress through the Find Tab app.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Really, for long-term investments the bitcoin is still the main investment direction, but, certainly, there are some alternatives which as I think, are good for investments, such as Eth, Iota and Stratis, perhaps, in the next 1 or 2 years, certainly, will benefit from these investments.

Ethereum, monero, litecoin are good options for long term altcoin holding. Within 6-18 months, we can witness a huge price inflation in these altcoins honestly. I predict this for the last weeks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I'd recommend to pay attention really supported and sustainable projects...I can point out Semux, Universa, Dagger coin...
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Almost all altcoins is best for long term invest because their value do usually takes a long time to grow but i suggest to everyone is to invest only on popular ones like etherium , ripple , neo , bch . In that way , you are verry sure that no one will scam you. Top alts are also have a probability to increase and pumped more oftenly when compared to unrated alts.

Hello! now the correction in the market, so you have a great opportunity to buy altcoins at cheap prices.
pay attention to neo, stratis, waves, ada, eos, ethereum. Wink

i think the correction for alts is already over because i see that the value is now started to recover. Most of the alts and tokens are now on green and had increased a good percentage. Yet i do agree that buying coins on a cheap price is the best idea in order to save and earn more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

If you invest in a long position, you can choose a lot of coins, but I would choose Ethereum, NEO, Stratis, LTC, ETC, ZEC and others =) I think they are very stable and will always grow.  Smiley
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Hello! now the correction in the market, so you have a great opportunity to buy altcoins at cheap prices.
pay attention to neo, stratis, waves, ada, eos, ethereum. Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
long term investment alt coins in my view then i will suggest Tron Neo And Iota all these three coins have long term investment profit potential coins holding these coins we can expect 5 times benefit
Activity: 182
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 154
HELLO, I only mention it as my personal preference, not comparing it to other altcoins etc.

Scitoken (Scidex)

The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data.Amazing project!

Activity: 238
I think Taas is great altcoin to invest for long term. It keeps paying dividends and helping you making money. Its overall worth increases with total market cap. Nice coin to invest overall so..
Activity: 35

This is "get rich" coin if they manage to implement the tech.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Really, for long-term investments the bitcoin is still the main investment direction, but, certainly, there are some alternatives which as I think, are good for investments, such as Eth, Iota and Stratis, perhaps, in the next 1 or 2 years, certainly, will benefit from these investments.
Activity: 8
Every proper Masternode coin is a good investment. Stable passive income is always welcomed for every longterm investor. In our opinion,here at Masternodes.com, VeChain has a bright future because of their worldclass idea and capitalization of the market niche of luxury goods. They are implementing a tier masternode system, so you should look it up and see if you'd like any of the provided options. And remember to always do your own due diligence before investing in a [Suspicious link removed]d luck !
Activity: 137
so many good ones,...
always do super deep research.
i did yesterday my deep research about zebi.
indian government backed,...
not on big exchanges,...
just give a look on it,... will make sense i think.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

Just wondering .. Do you really want to invest your bitcoin for some altcoin? I think bitcoin is one of the good coins when it comes in long term investment so you don't need to look for some altcoins but at the end of the day your decision and choices are the only matter and if you really want some altcoin , try ethereum I heard that it is also good in long term investment.
In terms of investment you should scrutinize everything in order to be sure on your investment, but in terms of coins bitcoin coins is good  for  long-term but for short-term it should altcoins that back up by profitable working products. Specially to those ICO’s that reaches hard cap.
Pages:
Jump to: