Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 4. (Read 45182 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
i was reading and watching a lot of stuff in the last days about zebi,...
maybe its not really on many radars at the moment.

to keep it short.
1. its backed from the indian government
2. no big exchanges at the moment
3. around 185 place in marketcap.
4. 70 mio dollar marketcap.

mix all the stuff together
first,... indian people are working normally for less money then the other guys.
they are in average good educated on working on computer.
if indian government is backing this system (you can find a lot in the web about that)
and they still are not on big exchanges,...

so i see them suuuuuuper undervalued at the moment!!!
make your own research Wink
... i do not belong to the team!
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

Just wondering .. Do you really want to invest your bitcoin for some altcoin? I think bitcoin is one of the good coins when it comes in long term investment so you don't need to look for some altcoins but at the end of the day your decision and choices are the only matter and if you really want some altcoin , try ethereum I heard that it is also good in long term investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Ethereum would be a great investment if money is not a big issue for you. Very stable and has a very high possibility to give you a great fortune someday. There also Ripple and Tron where you can invest too. Bigger market cap, the better because there's an assurance that they will pump someday.
for the long term it is very prospect ethereum. so I think now with prices that still tend to be cheap. for investment is still very suitable and relevance
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
what is a low market cap coin thats cheap that people are looking into that has potential 10x+ multipliers?? the only one im really seeing/ lking currently is Devery... but i want to start looking at more low key coins that havent boomed yet to possibly get a 100xer at one point, it happens all the time just have to get in at the right time and hope the project develops ... maybe Utrust?
Merit: 115
Neo is the most secure coin for long-term future we can expect the coin growth for next five years so we can built our future with one single coin Neo
I heard a lot of advice about NEO. But I do not see the benefit that NEO brings to the Crypto market. In my opinion, ETH, this is the most popular coin today, suitable for us to hold for a long time. If eth prices do not rise as expected, you will not be afraid to lose. That's my personal guess.

Neo has a ton of good qualities and brings a lot to the crypto market ... it has multiple dapps in the market already and probably the biggest exchange / ico coming of 2018 in NEX ... NEO could easily be a $500-1000 coin if Asia really starts booming .. definetly dont discount NEO could be like investing in ETH at $50
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Neo is the most secure coin for long-term future we can expect the coin growth for next five years so we can built our future with one single coin Neo
I heard a lot of advice about NEO. But I do not see the benefit that NEO brings to the Crypto market. In my opinion, ETH, this is the most popular coin today, suitable for us to hold for a long time. If eth prices do not rise as expected, you will not be afraid to lose. That's my personal guess.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Ethereum would be a great investment if money is not a big issue for you. Very stable and has a very high possibility to give you a great fortune someday. There also Ripple and Tron where you can invest too. Bigger market cap, the better because there's an assurance that they will pump someday.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
Altcoin is good for you to buy and you invest in long-term Ethereum coins. Ethereum is very suitable and suitable as a long-term investment asset. So I really suggest you buy some Ethereum right now!
Activity: 167
Investment with the time you are targeting 1-2 years, you can choose ETH, Ripple, NEO, LTC, and ADA. You can continue to monitor the prices on the market in order to take the right time, with such a long period of time, I think you've gained a considerable profit.
I agree with Ethereum, Neo, Carsano. I also want to add to the list Zilliqa and Wanchain.
I find that XRP is good for long-term investment why do not you choose it. There are also some coins like XVG, TRX which are low value coins and also have good growth potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Investment with the time you are targeting 1-2 years, you can choose ETH, Ripple, NEO, LTC, and ADA. You can continue to monitor the prices on the market in order to take the right time, with such a long period of time, I think you've gained a considerable profit.
I agree with Ethereum, Neo, Carsano. I also want to add to the list Zilliqa and Wanchain.
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
for this question i suggest you buy dent or telcoin, i believe this two has a very good potential in terms of investment and team support. Especially dent because it has an existing company which is really expert on the field they are in to. Dent has it's multinational connections which has a large spread all over asia, america and europe. So if you talk about legitimacy this one are in really good shape to invest for.
Thanks for that info i haven't research dent what i know only is telcoin that is focus on expanding their networks all over the world mainly as of now their target was asian countries. I saw dent as of writing this that is is also near with telcoin having an undervalued price and have a golreat history of AtH price.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
for this question i suggest you buy dent or telcoin, i believe this two has a very good potential in terms of investment and team support. Especially dent because it has an existing company which is really expert on the field they are in to. Dent has it's multinational connections which has a large spread all over asia, america and europe. So if you talk about legitimacy this one are in really good shape to invest for.
Activity: 364
hello ,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
With regrads to fundamentals, ethereum and ripple has hooked big businesses. So long term wise, your money is safe with them.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500

ETH is the opportunity to invest for the longterm. Many of people is predict that ETH can be reached $15k a few years later
also, NEO have a chance to get a lot earning in the future.
Activity: 252
hello ,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
i think of Nullex
Activity: 34
Activity: 280
hello ,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio
A good cryptocurrency, I like it just as much, and perhaps you can invest in it, but still you will go as well at risk, and you can be sure that everything will be without problems.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
Activity: 98
For long-term storage, I would advise taking Cardano (ADA), NEM (XEM), Stellar (XLM), EOS and, as it is not strange, Ethereum Classic (ETC). In my opinion, for a year or two the price of these tokens will grow well.
They all have good teams and community support.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think the best Altcoins for longterm investment is Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin.
Why am I picking this? because their price are usually more stable than other altcoins.
Holding for long term, why not?
Pages:
Jump to: