Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy#2] Avalon ASICs CHIPS! 1 chip = .078BTC = 282Mhash! - page 6. (Read 20862 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Assuming we have the schematics and complete gerber files, I have a source that can assemble and fabricate in a matter of days to a week. I will hopefully have more info on this shortly.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Of the various projects I've seen proposed, I'm looking most closely at Burnin's, followed by BKKCoin's. I'm not ready to commit to either until we actually see confirmed designs (and recommend others hold off too), but they're both quite promising.

Ultimately, I'm liking the idea of Burnin's "Double Density" option, which puts 20 chips per board, and is scaleable with multiple boards. It'd be awesome to be able to just get some PCB prints, and have the boards built for a group shipment here in the U.S. and then assembled by the end users. I've got a local hackerspace shop that probably has a decent reflow station. I might have to join up and get these things assembled there.  Grin
Activity: 562
the chips from zefir will be sent to a DIY PCB project.. any update on your PCB plans?

At the risk of repeating myself Wink I'm most interested in BkkCoin's board https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/klondike-16-chip-asic-open-source-board-preliminary-190731 , if anyone wants to buy from this group and send to BkkCoin in Thailand maybe we can get something organised?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Coin Generator
I just want to clarify why I pulled out of this: it's not because I have any reservations against ragingazn. No. I think he's a great and generous person for doing this. The reason I backed out is because I'm in a hurry. I want those chips as soon as I can.

Thanks. Already noted a few days ago.

BTW guys, you can buy and resell your chips in this group to other people!

I've got about 350chips available from zefir batch #3 (6.1btc) and from ragingazn628 (20.1btc) first batch order - willing to unload at cost

Thanks

atcsecure

I meant that people can buy from this group and resell later. Zefir says you can't resell now.

the chips from zefir will be sent to a DIY PCB project.. any update on your PCB plans?

No not yet.
Activity: 756
I just want to clarify why I pulled out of this: it's not because I have any reservations against ragingazn. No. I think he's a great and generous person for doing this. The reason I backed out is because I'm in a hurry. I want those chips as soon as I can.

I've got about 350chips available from zefir batch #3 (6.1btc) and from ragingazn628 (20.1btc) first batch order - willing to unload at cost

Thanks

atcsecure

I meant that people can buy from this group and resell later. Zefir says you can't resell now.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
You can put me down for 24 BTC worth of chips, maybe more (if i can get money out of places) - can send the 24btc before the weekend
Coin Generator

Thanks

atcsecure

Activity: 756

Thanks

atcsecure
Coin Generator

Activity: 250
RockStable Token Inc
Coin Generator
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Looking at the spreadsheet now. Probably going to buy a BUNCH of these... Thanks for making this group order.

Same here, we just need to figure out the fastest non-prohibitively-expensive way to get these assembled once the chips arrive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Hmm, seems to be short a bunch. Why no escrow this time around?

No need. Besides JohnK has all my information from the other group buy.

So John did one escrow for you, and he is hooked up for life to back all your auction ? Nice. Don't forget to send him a hefty tip.
Activity: 148
Looking at the spreadsheet now. Probably going to buy a BUNCH of these... Thanks for making this group order.
Coin Generator

No need. Besides JohnK has all my information from the other group buy.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi guys, my name is Mike and I just wanted to formally introduce myself to the buy group. Let's help Raging get this order shipped out ASAP. We have an incredible opportunity ahead of us in making money. Let's encourage others to join.

I'd like to also extend an incredible appreciation to Raging for putting this together. In the coming days and weeks ahead, I will be in the process of documenting possible sourcing options to either build the boards ourselves, and or direct any all necessary recommendations to Raging to helping him expedite production.

In an effort to help move this along, I will probably look to secure another 100BTC+. These chips are in ULTRA HIGH demand, which means we have an incredible limited window of opportunity to get as many as possible.
Activity: 839
Merit: 608
Coin Generator
2.88193500 BTC sent for 35 more chips from 1Gb7y2PAvcpwqt4s2pATuGjwmCohYd4v62

Transaction ID:
aaec7a14028f842250e881c35e0bf4ea559cdacba592b7064f92916da926389d

confirmed thanks!
Activity: 224
2.88193500 BTC sent for 35 more chips from 1Gb7y2PAvcpwqt4s2pATuGjwmCohYd4v62

Transaction ID:
aaec7a14028f842250e881c35e0bf4ea559cdacba592b7064f92916da926389d