Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 41. (Read 331172 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
just found this topic.. i'll be crisp. so, i got my january ordered apollo a week ago. everything is fine and hardware works properly.. but i'd like to get upgraded machine and mine more
Activity: 32
yeah I ordered feb 12th and 23rd.The only details I've received is "we'll e-mail you" more or less.However i'm thankful i'm not in a butterfly labs que!!
Activity: 40
Hey Giddy666 when did you order?  Just trying to get a timeline on when I can expect mine. I agree I would order more if they can Deliver when they say they will.  So Far not so Good.
I've ordered an Apollo and a poseiden however having read about a possible upgrade because of the lateness that might be a step in the right direction seeing as though we are now losing money.Hashcoins deliver and I will buy again however i'm still reserving judgement until I hear what the situation with an upgrade and whether they deliver in a timely fashion.Just one thing irks me though.Companies Know how essential a correct shipping date is in a business where time is the most important thing in the world.Companies get that sorted out and their business will fly through the roof.However we need to wait and see if they can be timely and respect the hands that feed them with money they need to be successful.A happy miner needs a reliable vendor,and a happy vendor is successful knowing he has happy miners! 
Thanks Killa, for your post. If you don't mind me asking, how much of a delay, when did you order it and then receive it. I ordered a Zeus on February 14 and still has not shipped. I guess sometime this month.
Thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I received Apollo with delay, but thanks lord that received! Here are stats of few days mining: 450-550 GH/s depending on the pool, 0.06-0.075 btc/per day
Hashcoin emailed me today and told me that they will now ship sometime in April. They also said that they were going to see about upgrading those of us that were delayed in shipping to the newer Hardware. This has a eerie feel to it.  I hope that I am wrong but I have seen this before with some other company's as No One has Delivered there Product when Guaranteed on time. I hope that they are different and I will  Post any Delivery and Performance that I achieve. I would Appreciate anyone else doing the same.  I have only read 1 Post were they received it and there were no follow ups on performance. If you have received it and have some stats I would appreciate it.
My Unit was suppose to ship by today.  It has not, they said there was a delay and they would contact me this week.  I hope it ships this week.  I am losing valuable mining time and the difficulty makes it harder and harder to get coins.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Dear friends,

If you have any doubts regarding our company we may offer you the next:
One of respectable users from bitcointalk (not newbie) opens a new topic (smth like "HashCoins invites friends to visit their office) where all of you may elect one person, who lives not far from Estonia and whom trust everyone from the topic and we invite him/her to visit us. Travel expenses will be on our side.
I’m really tired of troll messages here. We are working very hard to provide everyone with their hardware as soon as possible.

Sergei

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Fighting Liquid with Liquid
Excellent Hashcoins not a scam thank the Lord. Looking forward to receiving my poseiden and apollo in th coming weeks. Nice
I wouldnt go so far as that yet.
no offense, but why is it only "newbies" that claims everything is fine?
Agreed, well we will see if it is real or not soon enough.

Agrred as well. Im interested but still waiting to see
No offence taken but it's one less thing to worry about. Now begins the next worry. Will they ship in time
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Excellent Hashcoins not a scam thank the Lord. Looking forward to receiving my poseiden and apollo in th coming weeks. Nice
I wouldnt go so far as that yet.
Agreed, well we will see if it is real or not soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
I finally got a minute to post some pictures of Apollo arrived. It's COOL!!! )) My new bitcoins are waiting for me )) Yohoo!
http://imgur.com/a/Q2Pqk/all

congrats welmark, care to show us some pictures of the unit mining and what speed it gets?

Also a picture with your username to show its you, thanks
Activity: 16
I finally got a minute to post some pictures of Apollo arrived. It's COOL!!! )) My new bitcoins are waiting for me )) Yohoo!
http://imgur.com/a/Q2Pqk/all
Activity: 56
lol, what's the point showing bloke packing miners (empty boxes) in box? better show some video how stable it is... or if they even have something which is working...

couple weeks/ months delay and you will not break even...
How is the hashrate and the setup.  I have a Zeus coming the end of the month( I Hope if they are on schedule)
thanks
Joe
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Any updates?  Has anyone received and tested there equipment?
Joe
Pages:
Jump to: